Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News (2017-2018)

pash

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, aekaraCLE said:

No wonder they are called the Gavri of the North......

Why is that? 

Because you, like the gavroi, were jumping for joy when PAOK unjustifiably lost on paper under ridiculous circumstances. 

So now that some justice has been served, all of a sudden we are the gavroi of the North? All because your poor little club doesn't benefit from it any more? 

Oh you poor thing!!! The butt hurt from all the aek fans, has been hilarious. Keep telling us how you feel, it's fun. 

• Like it 2

1 hour ago, Alphonse said:

Can anyone confirm why you officially get the 3 points bank. What part of your appeal granted that 

I read that it was because the game hadn't officially started so it wasn't interrupted. PAOK are at fault for the game not starting therefore we lose the match 3-0. But since it wasn't stopped during playing time there is no deduction of points. We found a loop hole and took advantage. 

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superleague/paok/kshmerwmata-edwsan-pisw3-vathmous-kai-kosmo-ston-paok.5115765.html

1 hour ago, paokarag4 said:

I read that it was because the game hadn't officially started so it wasn't interrupted. PAOK are at fault for the game not starting therefore we lose the match 3-0. But since it wasn't stopped during playing time there is no deduction of points. We found a loop hole and took advantage. 

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superleague/paok/kshmerwmata-edwsan-pisw3-vathmous-kai-kosmo-ston-paok.5115765.html

Thanks paokarag4

Half-assed decision. Because of all this we are going into tomorrow's game 2 points behind AEK instead of being ahead possibly by 4 points. This whole circus completely derailed our winning run and basically put AEK back into the title race. Also, I can guarantee you that after all this Olympiakos will get their 3 points back as well.

After all this farce, tomorrow is a must win game.

• Like it 2

No doubt Blackhawk they'll get their points back but so what? The title is back in our hands. We win our last 6 games and we are champions. It's not gonna be easy but at least we control our destiny. 

Don't know maybe I've just become accustomed to nothing going our way off the pitch and in the courts. But to me getting those 3 points back is a big deal. Even if it means Olympiakos get their 3 points back too. Even though pitch invasions have always been a crime punishable with a points deduction. 

Huge game tomorrow, I just pray the result is played out on the pitch.... 

Well I gotta say I am amazed.  I did not expect this outcome.  I guess I'm too used to getting screwed.  I think this is a win for common sense.  It's not ideal as the behaviour of Olympiacos was farcical and they are still being rewarded for it.

Some will argue that this outcome is farcical, but when you think about it was the behaviour one βλάχο compared to the behaviour of club officials.  I don't expect the βλάχο to behave any differently because well he's a βλάχο.  But the officials of Olympiacos behaving like cowards and cheats and liars that was something else.  As for PAOK hopefully they wake up and start removing fans like this from our stadiums once and for all.  They have caused too much damage of the last few decades.  I don't expect it to change soon, but hopefully it's a wake up call that this crap has to stop.  All we wanted to see was the biggest derby of the year.

Seriously, if there is trouble in the game with AEK I'm going to join a hippie village somewhere where there is no internet and be done with this league.

7 hours ago, aekaraCLE said:

Paok is the new Olympiacos of the league.......... 

I have explained in every detail why we cannot be punished with point deduction and ghost games according to law. There was no corruption involved in this decision. Only a badly written law with too many loopholes. Every club on this world would have tried to take advantage of this. 

It's a shame that the game will not be repeated, this would be in my opinion the only fair thing to do. But whatever. 

Edited by Klaous

7 hours ago, aekaraCLE said:

No wonder they are called the Gavri of the North......

When we corrupt the league for years or decades come back and talk to us.  For now we are amateurs compared to Olympiacos.  Small fry.  We still have a long way to go to match their level of p*****a craftiness.  By my calculations I don't think there is enough time left in the universe (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe) for anyone to match the gavrakia.

JVC and AEK fans losing their sh1t here. It’s pathetic and quite sad to see. You lot have had control for so long that you can’t even see the truth. We SHOULD have 6 more points!!! If you cannot beat PAOK on sporting merit then tough sh1t. Imagine celebrating winning a league because the best team got points taken away?...it’s pathetic!! 

“Gavri of the north” hahaa i honestly think you are an Olympiakos fan.. if not then you have Stockholm syndrome and you need help.

Edited by DunfermlineAthleticPAOK

14 minutes ago, DunfermlineAthleticPAOK said:

JVC and AEK fans losing their sh1t here. It’s pathetic and quite sad to see. You lot have had control for so long that you can’t even see the truth. We SHOULD have 6 more points!!! If you cannot beat PAOK on sporting merit then tough sh1t. Imagine celebrating winning a league because the best team got points taken away?...it’s pathetic!! 

“Gavri of the north” hahaa i honestly think you are an Olympiakos fan.. if not then you have Stockholm syndrome and you need help.

You haven't even seen the best yet. Here is a "short" selection of comments from this article Πίσω οι 3 βαθμοί στον ΠΑΟΚ

Enjoy the κλάματα of our friends from the South! 

Αντικειμενικά και χωρίς οπαδικά γυαλιά ο Παναθηναικος είναι η πιο αδικημένη ομάδα στην ποδοσφαιρική Ελλάδα...γιατί μόνο για αυτόν εφαρμόζονται αυστηρά οι κανονισμοί και οι νόμοι...
Υ.γ.Πάλι κρίνοντας αμερόληπτα η ΑΕΚ αξίζει να πάρει το πρωτάθλημα...

ο παοκ πλεον εχει καταντησει απ'τις πιο αντιπαθητικες ομαδες....σημερα ολη η Ελλαδα ειναι ΑΕΚ.....παμε ρε ΑΕΚΑΡΑ απο εναν Ολυμπιακο!!!

ΠΑΟΚ ΠΡΩΤΑΘΛΗΤΗΣ 2018 (pοwered by Σύριζα)

Ξεφτίλα.
Η μόνη λέξη.

ΑΝ ΗΜΟΥΝ ΑΕΚ ΑΠΟΨΕ ΜΕ ΤΟ ΟΤΙΔΗΠΟΤΕ ΕΙΤΕ ΡΙΨΗ ΑΝΤΙΚΕΙΜΕΝΟΥ ΕΙΤΕ ΑΔΙΚΙΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΝ ΔΙΑΙΤΗΤΗ ΘΑ ΕΠΑΙΡΝΑ ΤΗΝ ΟΜΑΔΑ ΚΑΙ ΘΑ ΑΠΟΧΩΡΟΥΣΑ ΕΥΚΟΛΑ!!

Η ΜΟΝΑΔΙΚΗ ΥΠΟΣΧΕΣΗ ΤΟΥ ΤΣΙΠΡΑ ΠΟΥ ΘΑ ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΟΠΟΙΗΘΕΙ.
Ο ΠΑΟΚ ΠΡΩΤΑΘΛΗΤΗΣ.
ΝΑ ΤΟΝ ΧΑΙΡΕΣΤΕ

σκάνδαλο...

Μιλάμε ΓΙΑ το σκάνδαλο της 10ετιας και βάλε , να χαρώ εγώ ομάδα για πρωτάθλημα, μπράβο Αλέξη το έκανες το θαύμα. Σου και φέτος, ΑΕΚΑΡΑ δεν μασαμε εμείς δεν είμαστε μικρή ομάδα

Αυτη η αποφαση αποτελει και επισημα σκανδαλο...ολοι οι σψστα σκεπτομενοι φιλαθλοι αυριο δινουμε την θετικη μας ενεργεια στην αεκ να κανει αυτο που καταβαθος θελουμε να δουμε....ενα μεγαλο διπλο μεσα στην τουμπα..απο εναν παναθηναικο

Ντροπη.....καληνύχτα άμοιρο ελληνικό ποδόσφαιρο.........

χαχαχαχαχαχαχα μονο για γελια,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I really enjoy those comments. This PAOKtsi describes on point how I feel right now. 

Τόσα χρόνια είμασταν οι συμπαθητικοί και οι καημένοι. Μας χτυπούσα ρε φιλικά την πλάτη. Δεν μπορείτε να φανταστείτε ποσό χαίρομαι που μας βρίζετε τώρα. Υ.Γ. Η απόφαση είναι άδικη. Θα πρέπει οπωσδήποτε να γίνει και το παιχνίδι με τον Ολυμπιακό. Αυτό θα είναι το σωστό

For so many decades we have been "sympathetic"? But why? Because we were a minor club in the northern periphery and not a threat to them! Now thanks to Savvidis things are going to change. It is no longer the 3 of them from here on. They are afraid of us because they know that Savvidis is spending a lot of money into the club and has learned a lot since his first year as president of PAOK. A lot of them are also trying to belittle us by saying things like "AEL+1" because we had only won 2 championships in the past. What they do not realize is that history alone does not win you anything. A good team with good individuals and financial power, those are the things that make you the champion in football. That's the reason why we are called Gavroi tou Borra lately. They realize that PAOK is not anymore the little club it used to be. We have become a fierce competitor for any title in the Soupa League now. 

There was also a comment from a Panathinaikos fan that I think is very true. 

Διαβαζοντας τα σχολια ολων των οπαδικων αποχρωσεων ειμαι περηφανος που ειμαι Παναθηναικος..!!Οι Παοκσηδες αφησανε τα πονομετρα στην ακρη που μας λεγανε περυσι..Αν και εχουνε δικιο συμφωνα με το φυλλο αγωνα..
Οι Αεκσηδες που θελανε τα πρωταθληματα να κρινονται στα γηπεδα χαλαστηκαν που απλα επιστραφηκαν βαθμοι που κερδιθηκαν στο γηπεδο και ενω εχασε και το ματς ο ΠΑΟΚ στα χαρτια..Θελανε δλδ να το παρουνε για μια κορδελα..Αγωνιστικα κ με βαση τα εχουνε κερδιθει στο γηπεδο ο ΠΑΟΚ παλι χαμενος ειναι γτ δεν εγινε το ματς..
Για τους Ολυμπιακους τι να πει κανεις?Μιλανε αυτοι που δεν αφησανε τιποτα ορθιο..Απο Ριζουπολη Νεα Σμυρνη μεχρι καλυψεις Κατσουρανη διδασκαλια ηθους και πρωταθλημα στα χαρτια..Ειναι πραγματικα αξιο αποριας αυτο το θρασος..
Καποιοι ξεχνατε πολυ ευκολα παιδια..
Το φετινο πρωταθλημα ειναι απο τα πιο δικαια που εχουνε γινει..Ας το παρει ο καλυτερος στο γηπεδο επιτελους..
υγ..Περηφανος επισης για την σταση του Αναστασιου τοτε που εμεινε στο γηπεδο με δεμενο ματι και δεν επαιξε θεατρο οπως καποιοι αλλοι..

Οι 'τα πρωταθλήματα κρίνονται στα γήπεδα' τώρα λένε αλλοίωση πρωτάθληματος.Αλλοιωση είναι όταν παίρνεις εξωαγωνιστικά βαθμούς που έχασες στο γήπεδο.Ο ΠΑΟΚ δεν πήρε κανέναν βαθμό έτσι.Ισα ίσα χάσανε κ το ματς που ήταν φαβορί..Οπότε για ποια αλλοίωση μιλάτε?Έχουμε δει τα απίστευτα όλα αυτά τα χρόνια κ χαλιεστε για μια κορδελα κ τους εξομοιωνετε με τον Ολυμπιακό..Ξεχνάτε εύκολα κάποιοι..Πάτε Τούμπα νικήστε τους κ πάρτε το πρωτάθλημα..Απλά τα πραματα

• Like it 1

Folks, the problem is there is no level of consistency in applying the rules of the league in Greece.  Has been an issue in the past, and continues to be an issue currently.  That's the issue.  Where else in the world do these things happen like this?!  

• Like it 1

34 minutes ago, aekaraCLE said:

Folks, the problem is there is no level of consistency in applying the rules of the league in Greece.  Has been an issue in the past, and continues to be an issue currently.  That's the issue.  Where else in the world do these things happen like this?!  

Yes, I agree.The rules were only partly applied. Why the match is awarded to Olympiakos is beyond me. I need to read the complete verdict when it comes out on Monday, but I see some chances here that the match will be replayed after the 3rd instance has dealt with our appeal. PAOK is not responsible that the game could not be played just because a man who payed not for his ticket was hit by a paper roll. And in case you did not know, the list of team officials listed Kontis as the coach of Olympiakos. Garcia will get sued for illegal entry into Toumpa as PAE PAOK already announced. 

Furthermore, Olympiakos needs to be punished for abandoning the match for a person who had no business in Toumpa. Aretopoulos needs to be punished as well for mismanagement of the match procedures and false claims in court just to save his own skin. 

Ό,τι λέει ο νόμος. 

3 hours ago, jvc said:

Who are you calling pathetic little boy....I already said PAOK getting the points back,  I'm fine with it....as for not paying a price at all,  let's see what happens,  and then we can discuss if it's fair.  Now back to your playground.

Chill out mate, I am saying  the way you and other teams fans were acting as pathetic. 

Im sorry but saying things like we are the ‘gavroi of the north’ and We don’t deserve to win the league because our fans get into bother from time to time is a joke and pretty desperate. This is the problem with Greek football. The best team does not always win and the teams fortunes are determined by courts and off the field incidents.. it’s not fair and it’s not right on a sporting level. 

18 minutes ago, jvc said:

^^I think you're missing the point....you're looking at from the legal point of view....and comparing like it was a criminal drug case,   in which the defense wins on a technicality.   You're looking at the Olympiakos coach as a spectator....Football clubs are franchises,  and the SL is the product.  You should never damage the product.  In Greece like I said....they have no product fame,   because Greek society only cares about themselves.  In a real league....No teams would ever approach it this way....the owners would get together putting the product first....and come up with solutions to the problem.  At the end of the day,  PAOK won nothing,   at this point the championship has become a circus.  There's a reason why all the riff raff attend matches in Greece....very few educated successful families would ever think of joining animals in a football stadium,  to view matches.....There's a reason the riff raff scum are able to attend,   the prices are 10 Euros,   I'm paying 250 a ticket to view hockey matches in Toronto....add 40 for parking, 20 each beer,  you're well over 300 dollars.  The price is steep,  but I'm guaranteed there will be no riff raff scum bags beside me and my family.  

Yes, you are absolutely right in that the Greek league is indeed a circus. And of course, it would be much better if Greece had the same standards and the same mentality that Canada has. Well, at least if you like Greece to become more orderly that is, since some do prefer the Balkanic mentality and do not want that Greece becomes more westernized. If we had every season a fair competition  without any violence, hate and θέατρο etc pp. and just could focus on the sport we love to see. This would be indeed much more enjoyable I think. 

However, I do not believe that Greece is able to pull that off and become a more civilized country. Maybe things are going to be better in the future, but I would not bet on that. Greek society needs to change its mentality in order to solve the majority of issues this country is dealing with right now. Regarding football, away fans are not even allowed in stadiums anymore, because we could actually have some bloodbaths there. This is not the standard of a western country. We are a Zougla compared to countries like Canada, seeing how much hate there is. I mean, yes, I dislike Olympiakos and its practices for example, but I would not want to harm any Olympiakos fan or team member physically because of that, though some people in Greece have a different view about this and prefer to have επεισόδια. Those are the ones who should not be allowed entry into the stadiums anymore. And I am not only talking about PAOKtsides here, the fans of all the other Greek clubs have a lot of troublemakers as well. I'd say that hate and violence is the main problem in Greek football.

Of course some will now say that corruption is also an issue, but considering this season, I think the situation has become much more even in comparison to the last 20 years. Although, I do not know how the situation in the lower leagues is.

• Like it 1