Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News (2017-2018)

pash

2 hours ago, pash said:

Wait, are the quotes from the Boston Thanatos literally being written in English? I don't follow the team in most social media (and definitely don't read comments) so had no idea. That's...pretty amazing.

It's so annoying....anytime a foreign player posts on Facebook or Instagram there's 20 replies that say "PAIKTARA!!! PAOK YOU ARE!!!!" It makes me cringe every time.....Almost as much as all the specific player "FUN CLUB" instead of FAN CLUB that pop up on facebook, lol.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to ask a question about fines/fan bans relating to flares... Has it always been illegal to light flares during matches?

I feel like it has become more of an issue lately than it's ever been.

Are we the only team they are coming down hard on? I thought flares and Greek football go hand in hand?

Edited by mcp4
  • Like it 1

I think there was always punishment handed out, but it was in the form of monetary fines.

Starting with this season new rules went onto effect. After 3 games with flares being lit in the stands there is a 2 game ban. For PAOK in yesterday's game it was the 3rd time that this happened.

Funny thing is that if the flares are lit and thrown on the pitch, the punishment is only a monetary fine. If they stay in the stands the punishment is fan ban.

PAOK is not the only one with this problem. AEK already served one game ban. Originally it was 2 games, but an appeal it was reduced to 1 game after they convinced the judge that in one game the flares were thrown on the pitch.

Terry Antonis left VVV Venlo for free to join Melbourne Victory. So with that 35%-resale clause we agreed on we just earned about 00000000,0000000 euro’s ............

Smart move. And with Klaus the same will happen.

Αν τον πούλαγε τότε θα είχε πρόβλημα με τον ιδιοκτήτη του Μαρκίζ. Σου λέει μόλις ήρθα Θεσσαλονίκη, μην τα χαλάσουμε με τους ντόπιους με το καλημέρα. Μετά αφου δεν τράβαγε άλλο, τους έγραψε όλους στα @@ του και τον άφησε να φύγει τσάμπα. Και που τον ξεφορτώσαμε και βρήκαμε κοροϊδα να τον πάρουν να λέμε παλι καλά!

Lucescu is his post match press conference saying it will be 3-4 weeks before we see Azevedo. Need him asap, need a natural left back hopefully Vieirinha and Crespo are able to hold down the fort until then 

Edited by paokarag4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So apparently Brkic *still* has a back problem. I thought this was all a bunch of BS? Read a few times today that he's on his way to Germany for some surgery. Wouldn't doubt that this still is just an opportunity to sit on his contract though.