Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News (2017-2018)

pash

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Yianko everyone has their opinion and is free to express them. After all that's forums are for. In my opinion Crespo is a solid player that helped us last season. He might be a secunda division player, but most of SL teams are at a secunda division level anyway. You're right that if we want to look forward to bigger things we need better players, including center backs. 

Christo if Crespo leaves PAOK will Olympiakos sign him? I think he would end up to a team like Asteras Tripolis. Or if he goes back to Spain he will sign for a team like Cordoba, Rayo Vallecano, or Eibar. I am not fine with having this guy a starter in PAOK. Not to mention that is our CAPTAIN. I agree that he had a solid year with us and I would be fine to have him as a rotation player like Malezas. Nothing more than that.

To my eyes he is not the leader who can solidify our defense. However, now that the level of the whole team got this huge boost with the last signings, I hope his lack of skills will be concealed. And I hope Zambrano will be the central defender we needed since Contreras.

Yeah, best to nip it at the bud. It's always the November-Feb timeframe where these problems, if not handled, come back to bite us.

Leveque, BTW, is going to be out for a few more weeks at least. What a waste.

Ο Κωνσταντινίδης θα έχει τους λόγους του που το έγραψε. Φυσικά και δεν έπρεπε να το κάνει, αλλά πιστεύω ότι είναι αγνό Παοκτσάκι επίσης. Είναι χρόνια στην ομάδα και δεν γουστάρω να παραγκωνίζουμε έτσι παίχτες. Και κυρίως τι έκανε ο ΠΑΟΚ για να αποτρέψει τέτοια πράγματα; Στις ακαδημίες πρέπει να δοθεί βάρος στο ήθος των παιχτών. Να αφήσουν στην άκρη τα social media και να κάνουν σωστά κι επαγγελματικά τη δουλειά τους. Κι επίσης στην πρώτη ομάδα κάποιος πρέπει να έχει έναν τέτοιο ρόλο. Ίσως ο Παντελής θα έπρεπε να το κάνει, αλλά το μόνο που κάνει χρόνια τώρα είναι να κρατάει το κινητό του και να το παίζει ομορφάντρας.

• 2 weeks later...

So NOVA wants to renegotiate (again) the deal if PAO drops out halfway through the season? Sounds like they are trying to get Savvidis to pony up some more cash. 

I would imagine that a fire sale might happen this winter, followed by a bunch of youth players and free agents. Are they in such danger that they won't even make it that far?

If all the guys could play good consistant ball (ESPPECIALLY CAMPOS) I think out strongest line up right now would be 

------------------------------REY------------------------------

VIEIRINHA---VARELLA--ZABRANO--MATOS

----------------MAURICIO---CIMIROT------------------

CAMPOS-----------BISESWAR-----------------MAK

--------------------------PRIJOVIC--------------------------

Although, to please Pash, I would love to toss Mystakidis in Campos spot....  If El Kaddouri starts playing to the level we expect him to, I can see him starting over Biseswar, and have Biseswar as a sub for the 65th minute.  Having him come in fresh for 25 minutes would be huge.  Then you've got Deligiannidis as a sup for Matos, Limnios for Mystakidis.

Our roster is stacked, but only if the players start playing to their potential.