PAE PAOK General News (2016-2017)

Dutch Eagle

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jvc

4 hours ago, jvc said:

You deserve everything coming to you...this is only the beginning!  Remember PAOK started this.

Ha ha.  What do you mean this is the beginning ?  Our club slogan should be "PAOK - taking it in the a** from corrupt Athens from 1926 - 2016".

You guys, by that I mean the self entitled Athenian "big" boys, are incensed, because you can't automatically and easily rig things anymore ?  Because you don't automatically have the referees in your back pocket ?  Seriously.

You know what I find amazing.  How shrill the "outcry" has been from supporters.  And how hypocritical.

In the normal,world, if a club is financially strong and has political connections, it gets favoured.  Or in our case, it means the Athens clicka are going to have to work harder to keep the rigging up.

As for the video, no worries, I'll start bringing up videos from 1950 onwards in that case.

You guys should concentrate on keeping Berg, not this vlakies.

"Remember PAOK started this".  Yeah, we gave you a smack in the mouth after 100 years of you stealing our lunch money.  Whoop dee doo.  Grow up.

And you guys never supported us.  It shows in the behaviour of people in recent weeks.  You were only happy to support is in taking on Marinakis.  You guys are only happy to support us as long as we win a battle here or there, but not any trophies, because in your eyes, they "really" belong to one of the "big" Athens 3.

I suggest maybe a crowdfunding drive to help assist pay for referee bribing.

• Like it 2

1 hour ago, jvc said:

http://m.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superleague/diaitisia/sfyrizei-pali-paok-o-diaithths-toy-telikou.4673425.html

We all know here how badly the cup final was officiated....but for some strange reason the same reff will be in charge,  including the line judge who made 2 deliberate mistakes....none in here can say otherwise.  WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAS been going on behind our backs for years now....SAVIDIS!  THANKS FOR COMING OUT!

Yes, we bought the linesmen.  Just the one linesmen though.  Not both, and not the referee.

18 minutes ago, pash said:

I hope he gives us three penalties, to make up for the many non-calls against you guys in the past.

In that case we'll be getting penalties for the next 20 years.  We can get our players to watch videos on Kloranidis.

5 hours ago, jvc said:

http://m.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superleague/diaitisia/sfyrizei-pali-paok-o-diaithths-toy-telikou.4673425.html

We all know here how badly the cup final was officiated....but for some strange reason the same reff will be in charge,  including the line judge who made 2 deliberate mistakes....none in here can say otherwise.  WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAS been going on behind our backs for years now....SAVIDIS!  THANKS FOR COMING OUT!

Do you want some tissues buddy? cuddle up with the two other Panathinaikos supporters on here, wipe away each others tears.

F***k off with all your BS

When it comes to Pana, their supposed misfortune, is ALWAYS someone else's fault, never your own doing.

By far the biggest cry baby club, in not only Greece, but all of Europe. Pussies

Blackhawk, he got you there. Should our yellow friends not get promoted this year (they need to beat Lamia this weekend to even stand a chance) then Vikelidis will remain undefeated in Europe for at least another two years.

• 2 weeks later...

We have to give credit to Glykos. He has been through a lost, but he has made some amazing games. All the goalkeepers make mistakes and I think he deserves to be with PAOK for many years still. We have brought so many GK to take his place and no one could last. Let's face it, we never had a stable GK for more than a few games. And for Glykos was by far the best. Unlike Klaus that never improved, I think he improved a lot! He had bad games, oh yes, he received huge criticism from fans, hell yes, people even wishing for him to get injured, hell yes, the most stressful position in PAOK's roster for ever. But he succeeded on leaving the past behind, look ahead, improve himself and even become a real captain. By seeing Brkic playing, I certainly missed Glykos!

I absolutely agree. We already have him, he actually cares about his performances, he's not expensive...too bad we'll need someone new anyway, unless Michel thinks Brkic is redeemable and Siampanis is good enough to give him a challenge as starter.

Jacobo, Itandje, Gspurning, Olsen, Vellidis, Brkic... Still Glykos was better than all of them!

I don't think Brkic will stay with us next year pash. And there is no way Siampanis will be considered for anything more than filling the roster and gaining experience.

If we consider Brkic is leaving and Glykos will be still off until October-November, we have to seek two GKs. Unfortunately... But I am afraid they will be of the same level like the rest that I wrote above. And we will praying for Glykos to get ready sooner, so we can have some safety under the post.

There's a chance they'll keep Brkic, if only because finding two acceptable GKs might be hard. Unless we recall Melissas, who I doubt we will - he's only played nine times this year.

Brkic should be let go. Also we need to go and get top notch goalkeeper, who will be our number one for few years. Let Glykos recover from his injury and then he can replace Siabanis as the backup goalie. It will be a while before Glykos gets back to the top form like he was the last season, and I really doubt that he will ever fully recover. In other words we need to go and get a number one goalie.

The sad part Christo is that every year we are bringing a No.1 GK and then Glykos proves to be better. I don't know who is bringing all those GKs, but this time someone else should make the choice. Hopefully the new coach will bring someone who trusts.

The last 5 years should tell us how difficult it is to find a good quality keeper.  I just hope Glykos can make a good recovery and in the mean time I don't really know what the club will do.  Maybe Brkic will get his s**t together because I'm sure he has to be a bit better than what he's shown so far.

As for Glykos, a well deserved MVP.  The guy has battled hard to get to where he is.  Hopefully some squad members can be inspired by the emotion he showed.

Edited by Bananas

InPAOK put up a comparison between Rodrigues and Henrique for this season. Some pretty interesting numbers:

Pedro Henrique: 

1,189 minutes played, 5 goals, 4 assists

Gary Rodrigues:

1,742 minutes played, 6 goals, 8 assists

Considering that Henrique came in without a preseason/prior experience with his coworkers...that's not half bad. If he can learn how to track back and control his temper, he'll have a great 2017-18 season.