Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News (2016-2017)

Dutch Eagle

Finally some news about the kits for the new season.

According to inpaok.com the military outfit is exit.

The 3 kits will be our black and white rige, the retro shirt and a beautiful white.

We will wear the old ones in the friendly games preseason. The new kits will be first worn in our first official match, thus Q3 game 1.

http://inpaok.com/309648/%CE%B1%CF%85%CF%84%CE%AE-%CE%B7-%CF%86%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%AD%CE%BB%CE%B1-%CE%B8%CE%B1-%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%AD%CF%83%CE%B5%CE%B9-%CF%86%CE%AD%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%82/''>http://inpaok.com/309648/%CE%B1%CF%85%CF%84%CE%AE-%CE%B7-%CF%86%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%AD%CE%BB%CE%B1-%CE%B8%CE%B1-%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%AD%CF%83%CE%B5%CE%B9-%CF%86%CE%AD%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%82/'>http://inpaok.com/309648/

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just discovered this feature today

Toumba Stadium virtual tour

Toumba Stadium opens its gates to welcome PAOK fans from all over the world. The pioneer interactive service of the club gives you the opportunity for a private tour around the historic ground of the "Double-Headed Eagle". Enter in the locker rooms. See where the players prepare before their games. Walk through the tunnel that leads to the pitch. Touch the "THIS IS TOUMBA" sign. Get out on the pitch. See Toumba through the eyes of the players.

Enter the press conference room where the coach attends to the media. Sit on the journalists seats, get into Gate 4, check out the view from the stands, so that next time you buy your ticket you can choose the best seat in the house.

Live your own VIP experience in the conference room of the club and the suites. Buy PAOK products at the official store. All that without moving an inch, just turn on your PC and browse.

Choose which part of the stadium you want to visit and, by clicking on the tools provided by Toumba 3-D Virtual Tour, see every detail of PAOK?s home ground.

http://www.paokfc.gr/en/360-tour-en/

Edited by PAOKSWEDEN

George Savvidis, our owner-in-waiting, has apparently allocated 1,000 free season tickets to the unemployed for this upcoming season. Assuming the tickets don't end up in the hands of hooligans instead, this is a great idea. I'm sure this will run afoul of some EPO rule or another, which will result in massive fines and point deductions for us.

PAOK and Arturico (sp?), the Italian trainer brought in by Tudor, have parted ways. I believe he was in charge of conditioning. If that's right, then the fact that we had so many injuries is proof of his failure - good riddance.

Actually the players had nothing but good things to say about Artiko, and considering that in the playoffs the team was very fresh compared to the other teams I would tend to think that he did a very good job. Don't forget that PAOK the first team to start competitive matches last season.

I have a feeling he will end up in Turkey with Tudor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's the second time in couple years that Mystakidis is re-negotiating his contract with PAOK. That's a reward for having a good season and a good representation by his Turkish agent Mutlu. I hope Michel slaps a nice and hefty sell-out clause as I see him becoming a solid player if he works hard. 

• Like it 2

Normally paokfc.gr and scroll down to tickets or online agora.

But the tickets are not for sale yet as the game is not scheduled (kickoff and prices) yet.

But you can buy a diarkia online to crash in now and then from Down Under as normally all games included :lol: