Phantis Forums
Blackhawk

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

9 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

As for Xanthi, if their own fans don't care that their team is the Russians tool and is being used for his benefit who am I to care?

Fixed it for you.

• Haha 1

Sorry Tzatziki, the CAS made their decision and cleared PAOK of any co-ownership of Xanthi. 7pts back to PAOK.

4 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

Fixed it for you

You know what's fixed... the 2015 Olympiakos v Atromitos match 😉

• Like it 3

Posted (edited)

Whoops, that did not age well at all for our garlicky friend 😜

That's a huge result, so sad to see that these m*****es still pollute Greek football. I don't know if we keep those 7 points as the case goes back to EPO to actually go on trial in the correct manner, not just them accepting the decision of Augenaki and his koumbaro. All I ever wanted was a fair trial, if we've done wrong punish us. Unfortunately in our beloved Ellada that isn't possible, only witch hunts. I'm interested to see how all of Olympiakos trials play out, there's quite a few if I'm not mistaken? 

Edited by paokarag4
  • Like it 1

Just read that we get the 7 points back. The question now is whether we can stay second. The way we are playing at the moment, I highly doubt it.

UHHH OHHHHHHHHHH WHOOOOOOPS ahahahahaha

4 hours ago, SydneyPAOK said:

Sorry Tzatziki, the CAS made their decision and cleared PAOK of any co-ownership of Xanthi. 7pts back to PAOK.

Are you sure about that, I think you are misinformed.

We should take a leaf out of the book and try to win a title sta xartia.  It seems to be a successful strategy.

You would for sure have more than 3 if you did, leave the guns alone, the pen is mightier.

• Like it 1

In Greece the fakelaki is mightiest of all.  Savvidis is still working this out though.  He’s a slow learner.  Let’s see what the EPO kangaroo court brings.  And how many people are assaulted and threatened along the way.  The formula has precedent.

I am sure Savvidis is aware that money talks. It's a case of leverage.

21 hours ago, Mitsos said:

Atta boy Xristara, if we were watching a western PAOK would be the good, OSFP the bad, and Aris the ugly. Γεια σου ρε Κλιντ Ίστγουντ. 😆

One of my all time favorite movies.

12 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

Fixed it for you.

Is that the best you could come up with?

16 hours ago, Tzatziki said:
20 hours ago, SydneyPAOK said:

Are you sure about that, I think you are misinformed

You're right. Many more matches involving Olympiakos have been fixed.

1-3 final score. I am not so confident about today so I think all will be decided next week. We will need to win in Athens.

• Like it 1

Got completely showed up with regards to my feelings. A win next week (perhaps even a draw) and 2nd place is ours. Would be nice to win though.

Don't like seeing that AEK is ahead on goal differential. I wonder what the are chances they'll win vs Olympiakos? If we were to lose on Wednesday it would be a real nail biter until the end of the season.

Maybe we should have better had a draw today. Then Oly would have wanted to win a championship without a loss. They now could be indifferent. We'll see.

They are definitely going to let AEK win. We should just go for the win next week and be done with it.

Main thing is not to lose to AEK and then beat Aris.

Greek cup final was postponed until August 30th after Olympiakos refused to play the game at the Rizoupoli Stadium. The game was supposed to be played this Sunday

12 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Olympiakos refused to play the game at the Rizoupoli Stadium

Where did you read this? The club has asked EPO to play the match at OAK instead, which is AEK home ground at the moment. ELAS has said that they could not properly secure the grounds at Rizoupolis for a cup fianl between AEk and Oly due to the proximity of organized fan clubs in Nea Filadelphia, N. Ionia etc

Ζητά να γίνει εκτός Αττικής ο τελικός η ΕΛ.ΑΣ - Κίνδυνος αναβολής

ΚΡΑΤΟΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ Ο ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

Athens try explaining that to the uninformed. If I was EPO I would have cancelled this year's cup final.