Phantis Forums
Blackhawk

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Which team do you support Boxou ?  I’m guessing it’s not PAOK.

I think he's soft on PAOK personally

8 hours ago, Bananas said:

Which team do you support Boxou ? 

Boxou seems to me more of a National team fan than anything else...correct me if I am wrong file @Boxou

• Like it 1

10 hours ago, Boxou said:

It's game which was supposed to be played behind closed doors until Saturday night and Sunday morning they all of a sudden cancel the decision? 12 hours before the game? How the fck you find this thing normal its beyond me.

Is 9am-5pm normal to you? if so then yes what happened was not normal. If you as a person let things just be and don't fight for what you believe in then yeah this is not normal.

PAOK finally has an owner that has balls to fight for the team. Why wouldn't he fight up until the 11th hour to get what he wanted? I would. So it doesn't matter if he was busting the balls of the Super League board (or whoever was in charge for this decision) non-stop throughout the night until he got a decision. I work in the corporate world and the amount of decisions that have been made overnight would blow your mind.

• Like it 1

56 minutes ago, SydneyPAOK said:

I work in the corporate world and the amount of decisions that have been made overnight would blow your mind.

Go on! I am curious now...

UntimelyHairyAmoeba-small.gif

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

Boxou seems to me more of a National team fan than anything else...correct me if I am wrong file @Boxou

That would imply he likes all the domestic teams equally or close to.  Doesn't strike me as a fan of the north.  Anyway, I've got some champs on ice ready for the CAS decision.  One of us will be making a toast to "natural justice". 😄

Haha yeah he's such a huge fan of the NT that he has to come in here and vomit on us

40 minutes ago, pash said:

Haha yeah he's such a huge fan of the NT that he has to come in here and vomit on us

everywhere else on here is a ghost town

• Like it 1

It's tough being the sexiest!

• Like it 1

It can be worse than Greece or Greek clubs!!!!!!!!!

in Russia FC Rostov, the other club of Savvidis, said on Wednesday that the whole team would self-isolate for two weeks after six of their players were diagnosed with COVID-19. The opponent, Sochi, refused to postpone the match and the Russian FA didn’t intervene. 

Rostov played with the youth team. All players were born in 2002 and 2003. They managed to take the lead but lost 10-1 at the end.

Sad as Rostov was running for an EL-spot and even for the CL-League Path spot as Russia’s #3. And sad for the other teams fighting against relegation as Sochi was just one point above the drop. Now they had three easy point and +9 GD extra. 

ahaha what a shitshow

AEK - Aris ended in a 2-2 draw.

On 6/19/2020 at 3:46 PM, Dutch Eagle said:

in Russia FC Rostov, the other club of Savvidis,

When did he buy it?

Hahaha. I mean the other club he “loves”. He used to be president there a decade a go or so. But he did probably buy it also, without us not knowing that. Together with a dozen other clubs. 

Watching the Aris-AEK game from the 75th minute onwards. Must admit, it is probably the best football I have seen during lockdown (except for Manchester City). Heading into extra time now.

• Like it 1

Do I even need to say anything about the Mateo Garcio-Olympiakos-Aris thing? If we did this, which division would we end up playing in?

Sh Sh Sh!!!!! Aris fans will hear you and lecture you and tell you you're crazy @pash 🙊

• Like it 1

2 hours ago, pash said:

Do I even need to say anything about the Mateo Garcio-Olympiakos-Aris thing? If we did this, which division would we end up playing in?

Your question deserves an answer. You would still be playing in the first division since there’s nothing in the past to suggest that PAOK would be relegated. I might be mistaken but while your team does get punished with point deductions there have been instances where they’ve been helped to avoid worse case scenarios and I’ll leave it at that.

As for the Garcia transfer perhaps you should wait before criticizing since Aris are still restricted by the ban which means transfers are a no-no and they cannot take players on loan either. Worry about PAOK for the time being and rest assured that as long as Karipidis remains the man in charge for our team you will have plenty of opportunities to ridicule us.

Best of luck in your fight for second place.

• Thanks 2

Jim, your team specifically came out and confirmed that they are colluding with Olympiakos basically telling FIFA to shove their ban up their ass. You think FIFA will be happy about that?

And on top of that we have Super 3 press release about the Garcia thing and most of the release talks about PAOK. Some things will never change.

Your owner has already done much worse, and you are worried about something Aris will allegedly do some point in the future? 

Chris, unless the ban is lifted no player can join regardless of what Karipidis says.

1 hour ago, Tzatziki said:

Your owner has already done much worse, and you are worried about something Aris will allegedly do some point in the future? 

Like what? Investing over 100 mil Euro into corrupted Greek football? Trying to clean up the filthy EPO and refs that are on the take? What? And don't  bother quoting propaganda from 10.gr and the other fat pig's mouthpieces. You can post that garbage somewhere else.

As for Aris, if their own fans don't care that their team is the fat pig's tool and is being used for his benefit who am I to care? Why would I be worried. Once they stopped being useful to Escobarinakis they will most likely end up once again in lower divisions.

Atta boy Xristara, if we were watching a western PAOK would be the good, OSFP the bad, and Aris the ugly. Γεια σου ρε Κλιντ Ίστγουντ. 😆

• Haha 1

The problem is, we won a league (after 35 years) and that to Olympiacos is just *unacceptable*.  Savvidis also asked for foreign referees and they are harder to bribe.  Savvidis also payed off the tax liability (minus interest and penalties which he negotiated to be excluded, fair enough, business is business) unlike AEX.  The Xanthi thing does have a bad smell to it, fair enough, but if that's the worst you got, that's not so bad.  And we've been punished for it.  Olympiacos only gets punished in an alternate universe.

On a side note, hopefully Aris do get a decent president one day.  That story about the gate money getting stolen still makes me laugh.

I really opened up a can of worms, huh?

• Like it 1