Jump to content
Phantis Forums
Blackhawk

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I would suggest you and your followers find the game on the internet and see for yourself.

My followers? :huh: What followers? Anyway, I would not know where to find this game, that why I was hopping you could enlighten us....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Google is your friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolute chaos right now over at the PAO camp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Athens4 said:

Absolute chaos right now over at the PAO camp.

please explain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Nea Bafra said:

please explain

Google is your friend lol

 

Seriously though, some Gate 13 boys went to Dimitri Giannakopoulos' residence to give him the business. He posted a clip of it on his Instagram, I posted it here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2020 at 4:09 PM, Bananas said:

One day AEX will earn a title or a place in Europe that isn’t based on points deductions.  When that day comes I will take my hat off.

Lmao talking about points deduction when the president of yours enters the field with a gun in his pocket? Delusional as F*** when Saturday night the game was supposed to be played behind closed doors and Sunday morning suddenly 30,000 tickets had been sold for the game

On 6/9/2020 at 8:57 PM, Blackhawk said:

Why don't you hope for the government to pass a law to eliminate PAOK from Europe and Greece for that matter all together. 

Why dont you hope for the goverment to pass a law so Paok and their feeder club Xanthi avoid elimination for co ownership? Basically that as already happened once lmao.

 

I suggest some guys like start being realists because these comments are funny as hell to read, thinking at the same time you actually believe it.

Edited by Boxou
  • Like it 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boxou said:

these comments are funny as hell

We did invent the tragic comedy genre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Boxou said:

Lmao talking about points deduction when the president of yours enters the field with a gun in his pocket? Delusional as F*** when Saturday night the game was supposed to be played behind closed doors and Sunday morning suddenly 30,000 tickets had been sold for the game

The president of ours is merely learning to be as good as the president as yours.  Next lesson will be, being related to the prime minister, followed by importation of drugs in the commercial shipping space, followed by how to keep postponing judicial trials.  Delusional indeed.

30,000 tickets ?  Not sure what this is in reference to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bananas said:

The president of ours is merely learning to be as good as the president as yours.  Next lesson will be, being related to the prime minister, followed by importation of drugs in the commercial shipping space, followed by how to keep postponing judicial trials.  Delusional indeed.

30,000 tickets ?  Not sure what this is in reference to.

Not sure that in a game which was supposed to be played behind closed doors until Saturday night, somehow tickets were released Sunday morning at they were sold out in the meantime?

Anyways crying about point deduction when Savvidis enters the field with a gun, coming from a team that won the Greek cup the year before with an at least 1M offside goal.

Delusional indeed.

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bananas said:

followed by importation of drugs in the commercial shipping space, followed by how to keep postponing judicial trials. 

The drug thing is just talk and allegations, the gun thing was on live tv for all to see. As for postponing trial, in Greece this is the rule and not the exception.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Boxou said:

Not sure that in a game which was supposed to be played behind closed doors until Saturday night, somehow tickets were released Sunday morning at they were sold out in the meantime?

Anyways crying about point deduction when Savvidis enters the field with a gun, coming from a team that won the Greek cup the year before with an at least 1M offside goal.

Delusional indeed.

Oh is it impossible for a game to sell out in the matter of hours is it? Plenty of European and derby matches have been sold out within 2 hrs of ticket release for PAOK on numerous occasions. Printing tickets at scale doesn't require stone carvings and donkeys these days.

Wow "coming from a team that won the Greek cup the year before with an at least 1M offside goal". Ok cool. You ever see the 2011 Greek Cup Final where AEK beat Atromitos 3-0? Probably one of the most corrupted Cup final of all time or perhaps on par with 2013 Olympiakos-Tripoli final. Yes delusional indeed.

 

Edited by SydneyPAOK
  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tzatziki said:

The drug thing is just talk and allegations, the gun thing was on live tv for all to see. As for postponing trial, in Greece this is the rule and not the exception.

Isn't the co-ownership of PAOK/Xanthi just talk and allegations? difference is PAOK received a punishment. If the CAS deems PAOK guilty on evidence then i'm all for a punishment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SydneyPAOK said:

Wow coming from a team that won the Greek Cup from an offside goal. Ok. You ever see the 2011 Greek Cup Final where AEK beat Atromitos 3-0? Probably one of the most corrupted Cup final of all time or perhaps on par with 2013 Olympiakos-Tripoli final. Yes delusional indeed.

Really? 2018 Cup final? Hello, do you remember Pelkas's offside goal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SydneyPAOK said:

Isn't the co-ownership of PAOK/Xanthi just talk and allegations? difference is PAOK received a punishment. If the CAS deems PAOK guilty on evidence then i'm all for a punishment.

If PAOK was punished then there must have been some evidence, Savvidi def has money for good lawyers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I didn't disagree with the statement that the goal was offside did I? It was rather the statement made "coming from a team...." what do you think Boxou is insinuating with a statement like that?... that PAOK is somehow the only team to have won from an incorrect decision or a referee paid off call it whatever you want

Edited by SydneyPAOK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Tzatziki said:

If PAOK was punished then there must have been some evidence, Savvidi def has money for good lawyers...

What evidence? We've been through this. The "crime" and punishment were decided upon beforehand, wam bam thank you ma'am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alphonse said:

Really? 2018 Cup final? Hello, do you remember Pelkas's offside goal?

The 2018 one? The 2-0? The Pelkas goal in stoppage time? No offside there my friend. 

If you are referring to the 2017 final where Pedro Henrique scored the winner from an offside position then yes, I don't think any PAOK fan will deny that. But no issues with the goals in 2018. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My apologies, yes the 2017 game, goal by Henriques

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

My apologies, yes the 2017 game, goal by Henriques

In real time it didn't look offside at all, and I guess that's why the *foreign* linesman and referee didn't notice it.  If VAR was around I guess it would've been a different story.  What do you do ... that's life sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

My apologies, yes the 2017 game, goal by Henriques


Understandable mistake, it's confusing with all those lost finals over the last few years I can imagine it's hard to separate them 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To the AEXtzides,

In any normal league in this Europe or the world for that matter, when Savvidis went all russian mafia, *HE* would've been punished for it.  Not an entire team including players and fan base.  No one said Savvidis shouldn't be punished severely.  But I don't think any punishment he received would have made the rest of Greece happy.  They wanted total punishment of an entire team and fan base.  This only happens on a regular basis in Greece (as far as I'm aware) where point deductions are the norm.  I suppose if you're not a PAOK fan the decision was superb.

Add to that the fact the AEX players behaved atrociously towards the referee which was a leading cause of the whole fiasco.  They would never have pulled that crap with a foreign referee.  And then their laughter in the club rooms afterwards.  Talk about taking the piss.

And that's why you will always be AEX.  The paper kings.

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, paokarag4 said:


Understandable mistake, it's confusing with all those lost finals over the last few years I can imagine it's hard to separate them 😁

Lol it was a little confusing distinguishing each one 

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pash said:

What evidence? We've been through this. The "crime" and punishment were decided upon beforehand, wam bam thank you ma'am.

The financial evidence of Savvidi and his companies and his nephew and the ownership of Xanthis stadium and facilities, and the link between Savvidis and Xanthi President and CEO who is also on Savvidis payroll and his nepew. That sort of evidence.

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

The drug thing is just talk and allegations, the gun thing was on live tv for all to see. As for postponing trial, in Greece this is the rule and not the exception.

Stop spreading lies that you read in red/yellow (both types) BS media. The gun was never live on any TV. Nobody knew about it until a picture was posted on internet and all of a sudden all the AEX players were scared shitless in the locker room to the point of cracking jokes caught on security cameras.

In any case Savvidis was punished for 3 years and he has not entered a stadium since then as opposed to the prime minister who supposedly has a ban on being involved in Greek soccer and despite that still attends meetings with UEFA officials. 

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SydneyPAOK said:

Oh is it impossible for a game to sell out in the matter of hours is it? Plenty of European and derby matches have been sold out within 2 hrs of ticket release for PAOK on numerous occasions. Printing tickets at scale doesn't require stone carvings and donkeys these days.

Wow "coming from a team that won the Greek cup the year before with an at least 1M offside goal". Ok cool. You ever see the 2011 Greek Cup Final where AEK beat Atromitos 3-0? Probably one of the most corrupted Cup final of all time or perhaps on par with 2013 Olympiakos-Tripoli final. Yes delusional indeed.

 

L M A O.

READ AGAIN.

It's game which was supposed to be played behind closed doors until Saturday night and Sunday morning they all of a sudden cancel the decision? 12 hours before the game? How the fck you find this thing normal its beyond me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...