Jump to content
Phantis Forums
Blackhawk

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Recommended Posts

We will own them only if Olympiakos gets eliminated.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big fine + two-game fan ban for AEK. Uh, what happened? Serious question, must have missed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fan trouble outside the stadium during the AEK - Olympiakos game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh?! Since when has EPO or Supa League or a club like AEK any jurisdiction on the streets around the stadium? What a stupid decision. Once again. In order not to offence one of our beloved forum members: What a karpouzi-republic!!

  • Like it 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it was outside the stands, but still within the stadium in the parking lots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More m*****es... these stadium bans only punish the real fans

  • Like it 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Δεν ξέρω τι επεισόδια γίνανε, αλλά φοβάμαι ότι για ψιλοπράγματα έφαγε τιμωρία η ΑΕΚ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

Huh?! Since when has EPO or Supa League or a club like AEK any jurisdiction on the streets around the stadium? What a stupid decision. Once again. In order not to offence one of our beloved forum members: What a karpouzi-republic!!

What about peponi republic ?  But that will always remind us of Maduro.

  • Like it 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Alphonse said:

More m*****es... these stadium bans only punish the real fans

There *has* to be a better way.  It's not like all these years of bans have really achieved anything.

Edited by Bananas
  • Like it 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jail for people who break the law, perhaps? Happens in civilized countries, at least.

  • Like it 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bananas said:

There *has* to be a better way.  It's not like all these years of bans have really achieved anything.

Exactly, I dunno how arresting the actual perpetrators never happens, they are the ones that should be getting punished but as long as they get away with it, saying you can go to the next 2-3 games, means nothing to them and I think these hooligans enjoy fighting with cops more than the actual football

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, pash said:

Jail for people who break the law, perhaps? Happens in civilized countries, at least.

Or even a stadium ban, you have to show ID most of the time so the set up is there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kind of leads back into a conversation that has occurred many times on this forum. In other countries, if you do something stupid or dangerous in a stadium, you will be caught quickly. In Greece, it seems this level of security is mythological. The best they can do is string up nets, throw up their hands, and pray (if they even care that much).

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alphonse said:

Or even a stadium ban, you have to show ID most of the time so the set up is there 

It’s been mentioned how many times.  Seat allocations along with ID would solve this problem fairly quickly.  You know, like how you go to a concert and have to sit at your allocated seat.  It’s 2020 but when it comes to Greece it’s 1980.

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bananas I always wonder, do they not have these discussions in Greece... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bananas said:

It’s been mentioned how many times.  Seat allocations along with ID would solve this problem fairly quickly.  You know, like how you go to a concert and have to sit at your allocated seat.  It’s 2020 but when it comes to Greece it’s 1980.

I will be very honest here and say that seat allocation is a load of bull anyway. I have been to games where there were loads of empty seats around me yet some people insisted on sitting in the seats that I had just randomly sat on. If anything certain parts of stadiums should be standing. Gate 4, for example, should be all standing.

The problem is educational. People in Greece are not able to go to a football match with both sets of fans without any trouble. I am not saying to become like the UK or (God forbid) the US (although I was fairly impressed with LAFC's fans), where the atmosphere is quite boring. At least be like Germany where the atmosphere in the stadium is great. Even there fans fight each other but just not in the stadium. If you really need to fight somebody else just because they support another team then find somewhere like a warehouse or the woods, arrange a time, and let all of your psychological issues out.

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what the answer is Athens4.  But doing nothing is not the answer either.  I'm sure there are options out there.  If I wait for Greeks to be educated in this sphere of life, I guess I'll be waiting for a long time.

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is seat allocation. At least in Toumba there is. The thing is that nobody follows it and I am sure with Greek mentality shouting matches and even fights ensued as a result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

There is seat allocation. At least in Toumba there is. The thing is that nobody follows it and I am sure with Greek mentality shouting matches and even fights ensued as a result.

This is why gate 4 should be standing as everybody stands anyway. Only in gates 1,2,3,5 and 6 should there be a case for seating. I will leave the case open for 7 and 8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Athens4 said:

This is why gate 4 should be standing as everybody stands anyway. Only in gates 1,2,3,5 and 6 should there be a case for seating. I will leave the case open for 7 and 8.

It can be standing if only the Local laws allow it, because for European and international matches there must be seats installed. Which means you essentially get a stand with folded seats and barriers at every row.

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nilaul said:

It can be standing if only the Local laws allow it, because for European and international matches there must be seats installed. Which means you essentially get a stand with folded seats and barriers at every row.

This is incorrect. There are many stadiums in Europe that have standing only in certain parts. The Commerzbank Arena (Eintracht Frankfurt and the Signal Iduna Park (Borussia Dortmund) are just a few examples and these teams play in Europe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Athens4 said:

This is incorrect. There are many stadiums in Europe that have standing only in certain parts. The Commerzbank Arena (Eintracht Frankfurt and the Signal Iduna Park (Borussia Dortmund) are just a few examples and these teams play in Europe.

They actually have safe standing areas and any areas without seats, they have to install seats for European/international games.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They just scored, now 1-1. 30 to go...

-edit- Lamia down to 10 men

-edit again- well there's game, 3-1

Edited by pash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...