Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

In other news, after Aris won the title after the first three games of the season (big 5, ΗΜΝΣΓ κλπ), then Panathinaikos was playing the better football in the league (τα μωρά του Δώνη, Μακέντα καλύτερος επιθετικός του πρωταθλήματος κλπ), then it was Olympiakos (Φορτούνης κεντάει, Σα τερματοφυλακάρα, Μαρτίνς καλύτερος προπονητής), and now AEK after won a couple games against Giannena and Asteras (Πόνσε πρώτος σκόρερ, Μπακασέτας και Μάνταλος έγιναν μίξη Ζιντάν και Ντέκο κλπ).

Διαβάζοντας τα σχόλια των οπαδών καταλαβαίνεις το τραγικό επίπεδο των Ελλήνων. Με δύο-τρία παιχνίδια όλοι γίνονται Μπαρτσελόνες και δικαιούνται πρωτάθλημα. Και τώρα που ο γαύρος κέρδισε 1-2 τον ΠΑΣ και όχι 0-4 όπως η ΑΕΚ, λέμε ότι το αποτέλεσμα μετράει και να μπαίνουν οι πόντοι στο σακούλι. Προηγουμένως, όταν ο ΠΑΟΚ θα κέρδιζε ένα παιχνίδι με ένα γκολ, θα μας λέγανε οι ενωμένοι αντιΠΑΟΚτσήδες ότι δεν δικαιούται το πρωτάθλημα ο ΠΑΟΚ γιατί δεν παίζει μπάλα.

Έφυγε ο Πρίγιοβιτς, όλοι μας κοροϊδεύανε ότι πάει το πρωτάθλημα κλπ, ρίξαμε 0-3 και 3-0 σε Αστέρα και Πανιώνιο και όλοι ασχολούνται με τον Φορτούνη, την ΑΕΚ και οτιδήποτε μπορούν για να μην αναφερθούν στον ΠΑΟΚ.

ΣΙΧΑΜΕΝΟΙ ΕΡΠΕΤΟΓΑΥΡΟΝΕΟΑΕΧΤΣΗΔΕΣ και όσοι Παναθηναϊκοί έχουν συνασπιστεί με τους υπόλοιπους αντιΠΑΟΚτσήδες. Το πρωτάθλημα είναι του ΠΑΟΚ, γιατί ο ΠΑΟΚ είναι η καλύτερη ομάδα, γιατί έχει μόνο μία ισοπαλία και μόνο νίκες, γιατί έχει την καλύτερη επίθεση και την καλύτερη άμυνα και γιατί κέρδισε τις ομάδες σας όπου τις βρήκε, είτε στην Τούμπα είτε εκτός. Και όλα αυτά όντας η ομάδα που έχει αδικηθεί περισσότερο από τη διαιτησία με ακυρωμένα γκολ και πέναλτι που δεν έχουν δοθεί περισσότερο από τις βρωμερές ομαδούλες σας. Το πρωτάθλημα αυτό αφιερωμένο σε όλους εσάς με πολύ αγάπη! Μπορείτε να κάνετε υπολογισμούς όσο θέλετε για να δείτε πώς θα μαζέψετε το -8 και το -14. Ο μόνος τρόπος να πάρετε το πρωτάθλημα, είναι όπως το πήρατε και πέρυσι. Οπότε αφήστε τα όσα γίνονται μέσα στο χορτάρι, γιατί εκεί ο καλύτερος είναι ο ΠΑΟΚ. Βουρ στα δικαστήρια, στις μηνύσεις, στις καταγγελίες, στους θεατρινισμούς και σε οτιδήποτε μπορεί να κόψει βαθμούς από τον ΠΑΟΚ και να δώσει βαθμούς στις ομαδούλες σας. ΜΟΝΟ ΕΤΣΙ ΜΠΟΡΕΙΤΕ!!!!!

10 hours ago, Yiankos said:

In other news, after Aris won the title after the first three games of the season (big 5, ΗΜΝΣΓ κλπ), then Panathinaikos was playing the better football in the league (τα μωρά του Δώνη, Μακέντα καλύτερος επιθετικός του πρωταθλήματος κλπ), then it was Olympiakos (Φορτούνης κεντάει, Σα τερματοφυλακάρα, Μαρτίνς καλύτερος προπονητής), and now AEK after won a couple games against Giannena and Asteras (Πόνσε πρώτος σκόρερ, Μπακασέτας και Μάνταλος έγιναν μίξη Ζιντάν και Ντέκο κλπ).

Ha ha Yiankos.  That is gold. :laughbounce2:

Edited by Bananas

And there is more. After today's Lamia-Panathinaikos 1-0, websites are playing once again the "bad" Alafouzo and blame him for what happened. Two wins and we are champions with no financial problems. Two losses and we bring back the Alafouzos agenda. Hopeless people, hopeless fans, all the same. We are lucky we have Savvidis.

The refs in the Panathinaikos - Lamia cup game refused to allow both teams to make a 4th substitution (during the extra time), which is allowed by new rules. As a result both teams have the option to take this before EPO and press for the game to be replayed. I am sure Lamia will not do that, but Panathinaikos surely will. It will interesting to see what happens.

Only in the banana republic of Greece could such thing happen. What a joke.

15 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

The refs in the Panathinaikos - Lamia cup game refused to allow both teams to make a 4th substitution (during the extra time), which is allowed by new rules. As a result both teams have the option to take this before EPO and press for the game to be replayed. I am sure Lamia will not do that, but Panathinaikos surely will. It will interesting to see what happens.

Only in the banana republic of Greece could such thing happen. What a joke.

?? Just when I thought I had seen it all in Greece.

On 1/27/2019 at 5:51 AM, PAOTHEGREAT said:

Panathinaikos just congratulated Lamia, and will not appeal.   The clubs statement is....Panathinaikos history is to win on the pitch,  and not in the courts.

Lots of respect for this decision. I would like to think we would do the same given the same circumstances, but I doubt we would. So even more kudos to the greens.

He always had massive potential, and I believe he broke goalscoring records as a youth player that were previously held by Klaus (who also had a ridiculously good record and massive potential). I believe Blackhawk earlier elucidated his opinion that Koulouris' skill and future were highly affected by whoever he was training with - when Klaus started his terminal decline, is when Koulouris started to drop. Which is why it was so key to get him out of the club and somewhere where he could get tons of minutes under a low pressure environment. I agree with Blackhawk's take on this.

It does remain to be seen if he'll perform this well when he comes back to us (or wherever he ends up).

I wouldn't blame them for appealing this. Whatever you need to do, to ensure success. Not their fault the ref was a dipshit (though I'd question why neither team seemed to know to tell him about this rule? Or any of the assistants??).

On the EPO side, the fact that both teams had this constraint/hardship may be a mitigating factor that makes the subs unnecessary. Not like Lamia has a deeper bench with some superstar waiting to come in as a fourth sub.

The Greek league is up in the air right now.  We went from having 3 teams in Athens being competitive and 2 teams in Thessaloniki being semi-competitive to there only being 2 teams that are dominant and 2 that are just ok.  No one wants to see a runaway Championship.  I'd rather have different teams win each year, and all being competitive but that's leaps and bounds away.  Ideally, Aris/PAO/AEK/Atromitos/Xanthi/PAS and Larissa can get a boost in quality and have a 2-3 team race for 1st, and then 2nd -5th being a tight race as well.  The difference between 1st and fifth is now 23 points, that's just pitiful. PAOK and Oly are the only teams in contention for 1st and 2nd, and AEK and Aromitos are fighting for 3rd and 4th.  5th place is anyone's to take between PAO, Aris, Xanthi, Panetolikos and even Larissa.  

Με τους φίλους μας τα σκουλήκια τι γίνεται ρε παιδιά; Βλέπω πηγαίνετε να τους χτυπήσετε φιλικά στην πλάτη. Είστε μεγαλόψυχοι. Γουστάρω.

Που είστε ρε ukworm και emperor;;; Που είναι τα ΗΜΝΣΓ;;; Που είναι τα sold out;;; Τι έγινε; 4,000 κόσμο είχατε στο τελευταίο εντός; Τι έγινε με τον Θόδωρα τον Καρύπαρο που είναι προεδράρα; Βρε ο Σαββίδης φταίει. Αυτός είναι ο κακός ο λύκος. Μεγάλη ομάδα ο Άρης. Συγγνώμη, ο ΑΡΗΣ ήθελα να πω. Κάνατε δύο νίκες και μας πρήξατε τ @@. Αλλά είστε άμπαλοι, δεν φταίτε εσείς. Τουλάχιστον σωθήκατε. Ή μήπως όχι; Για να δούμε. Βγαίνει η χρονιά; Και στο μπάσκετ σωθήκατε μάλλον. Πετυχημένη η χρονιά. Έμεινε ένα ματς στην Τούμπα μήπως και κόψατε βαθμούς και πάρει το πρωτάθλημα το αφεντικό σας και δείτε και μία χαρά κι εσείς. Δηλαδή όχι χαρά για την ομάδα σας, η ομάδα σας μπορεί να σας δώσει χαρά αν κερδίσει τη Λαμία στο 93'. Μετρημένα τα κουκιά.

Μα τι έγινε; Η προεδράρα ο Καρύπας ο Θόδωρας; Έδιωξε τον Ερέρα και πήρε τον Παντελίδη που είχε τον Αστέρα στον υποβιβασμό; Απαπαπά τέτοια πράγματα. Αφού είναι προεδράρα. Με πτυχία και ποιότητα. Όχι Τούρκοτσετσένος. Σωστά; Δανεικούς και ελεύθερους από το γαύρο και στη μπάλα και στο μπάσκετ παίρνετε, να σωθείτε να βγει η χρονιά. Να μαζευτείτε να γιορτάσετε το κύπελλο του 1970. Μην το ξεχάσετε. Και όταν μαζευτείτε όλοι μαζί, να συζητήσετε πόσο κακός είναι ο Σαββίδης και τι κακό έχει κάνει στο Ελληνικό ποδόσφαιρο και παντού. Πρέπει να βρεθεί τρόπος να απελαθεί ο φιλοξενούμενος.

ΗΜΝΣΓ θέλατε ε;;; Big 5 θέλατε ε;;; Χρύσανθος Τσαλτίδης ο αρχηγός σας. Με τις υγείες σας. Αλλά μη φοβάστε, μπορεί να κερδίσετε κανένα ματς στο 93' και να ανοίγετε σαμπάνιες. Και αν δεν κερδίσετε δεν πειράζει βρε παιδιά. Το πολύ πολύ να πέσετε. Και τι έγινε; Αφού πάντα θα είστε μεγαλύτερη ομάδα. Με περισσότερο λαό, καλύτερους παίκτες, καλύτερους προέδρους και τα λοιπά και τα λοιπά. Μην ξεχνάτε όμως φίλοι μου: Ο ΣΑΒΒΙΔΗΣ ΦΤΑΙΕΙ. Να το περάσετε το μήνυμα στα παιδιά σας και τα εγγόνια σας. Να μάθουν την αλήθεια. Για τον μεγάλο Άρη. Συγγνώμη, τον μεγάλο ΑΡΗ. Συγγνώμη, τον μεγάλο "Ο ΑΡΗΣ" ήθελα να πω. Είστε τόσο μεγάλη ομάδα που έχετε και πολλά ονόματα. Ένα δεν σας φτάνει!

Apparently sarcasm is a foreign concept for JVC.

Wow. People still believe what slime such Georgiou, Alefantos, etc spew out of their mouths. No wonder the country is in such a mess when people like that still get press coverage.

20 hours ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

You stopped complaining banana....I remember way back you joined forces with Accord6, and his fellow mates freezer from PAO complaining about the red dictatorship.  Now that it looks like a PAOK championship....in the worst era of Greek football you're ok.   Even though nothing has changed much in terms of EPO dictatorships.....however in terms of league status in Europe it's at the bottom of the barrel.   There's no high level Super league team....no chance of CL unless there's luck involved once in every 15 years,  you're smiling.    After you win the SUPA league championship this year,   you will eventually realize how low PAOK is to represent Greece.   When Olympiakos and PAO won championships,  those teams were competitive against top world sides.    Now what?   After the league is bankrupt,  and there's no elite teams in Greece PAOK wins the championship.    That makes you feel better?    Let's see where PAOK will take Greek football....the new sheriff in town.

I think it's time to visit your shrink and get your prescription filled, because I have no idea what you're talking about accor6 etc.  I never got involved in that talk in that era.  That was between you green boys and the red boys.  I reckon your memory is a bit fuzzy.

As for the demise of Greek football, there is a simpler explanation.  It's that Greek football has been left behind.  It's not so much that we've gone backwards, it's that our level of professionalism is still stuck in the 90's.  Other leagues have moved on, adapted, made a better product.  Greece is still the same.  Harassing referees, violence, crazy presidents etc.  The Bosman rule came in and changed everything, everything, and Greece was sleeping.

As for PAOK being the new sheriff, hey why the hell not.  I don't see what the big deal is with PAOK actually having a president with a couple of dollars.  Other clubs had it for years (or just failed to pay their debts).  Is there some natural law that says it can't be so ?

Edited by Bananas

Forget about your dreams of Greek teams doing well in the CL.  Maybe once a decade or so.  The other teams in Europe are long gone and over the horizon.  It’s virtually impossible to attract the level of players required to compete at that level.  You should know this.  There is a reason why we are 15th or so in coefficient ratings.

12-14 is a good spot. What you really need is successful clubs in larger towns like Larissa, Patra, Heraklion and Volos that can support a competitive club financially. Atromitos have had an impressive run recently but are never going to be at the bottom of Super League attendances.