Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

jvc Panathinaikos was probably the most successful Greek team in Europe up until 2010. The last eight years you are horrible. Not that history can be erased, just for your information. And every team's problem start from their own people. Tell us about Vardinogiannis family, Alafouzos, Giannakopoulos family, Pateras, Vgenopoulos, about the Paiania training palace, etc. The history proved those families can make peace with Kokkalis, Olympiakos, Marinakis, but not with each other. That's why you are at this point right now.

• Like it 1

20 hours ago, jvc said:

WTF are you talking about?  PAO needs to be punished for this with demotion?  PAOK is not corrupt?   LMFAO!!!   You guys are so desperately trying to get rid of Panathinaikos....it will not happen my friend....PAO IS BACK!!!   And what the hell are you complaining about corruption....PAO for 2 decades straight was making CL semifinals,  numerous quarterfinals....was a world class team.  That being said PAO was getting cheated domestically for 2 decades straight and we were world class competitors in the CL....WTF are smoking dude!  PAOK has done nothing all their existence.   PAO was getting screwed 20 years straight....PAOK wants a fair league....Dude you made my day. Lol

Yeah, glad to see you are taking PAOK’s dominance well ?.

“PAOK has done nothing” I know you don’t understand us but please don’t try to compare us to your glory hunting standards. People that think a clubs success reflects their life achievements or their character are just weird and a bit sad. 

One momment your for the rules being applied fairly and curruption being bad, but when it suits your club you are quite happy for the rules to be ignored and exceptions made.. for what?... money. You and Olympiakos truly are two cheeks of the same arse.

Enjoy watching ice hockey in your ‘corruption free’ country and stop being so angry. 

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, jvc said:

Anyway....PAOK has the CL qualifiers coming up....let's all hope they make it....will really up the anti in the SL.

PAOK has minimal chances to make it to the groups. We have two rounds of very difficult team. If they wouldn't have stolen the championship probably we would have made it. In other words AEK will face way easier teams to enter the group stage of champions league. Doubtful they will make it because their team is less than ours. But PAOK? We have to eliminate Ajax or Basel and then an even stronger opponent will be waiting. I can't say we have zero chances, but it's not good. I would be satisfied if we just beat the first qualifying round against Ajax or Basel.

JVC believe me when I say that I would rather PAO stayed in the the top league so that you get to enjoy us winning. If you had been relegated then you would have said the only reason PAOK won the league is because PAO were not in it. Now you get to keep your front row seat to the main show... we are box office and you know it. 

My only bone of contention with you is that all season you have been whining about curruption and the need for rules to be applied fairly... yet now you are happy for the rules to be ignored and for exceptions made because PAO are a ‘big’ club in geece and have loads of fans. It’s hypocrisy at its worst and pretty shameful in my opinion. 

Edited by DunfermlineAthleticPAOK
  • Like it 3

My ignorance??? F@ck off back to your own forum you condescending pr1ck. You spam our forum with your paranoid and hypocritical ramblings. If you don’t want the rules to be applied then fine.. I don’t care, nor am I surprised. You and your Olympiacos brothers can enjoy each other. 

We are PAOK, the darkness from the north. μαζί εναντίον όλων

52 minutes ago, jvc said:

Dude yes,  because you don't understand.  The rules are meant to make teams fiscally responsible.  If they can't balance their books,  players,  government taxes and the list goes on are left with no money.   UEFA has applied the rules to many teams,   banning them for 3 years,  and in many occasions lifted them because the teams came up with the money.   The rules are their not to destroy you,  but to work together and find a salutation....THE CREDITORS WANT THEIR CASH!!!  The last thing they want to happen is bankruptcy,   simply because they will never see their cash.  Aris had years of warnings but have no means of ever paying,   so they were demoted....in 5 years they'll be back debt free....and creditors out of millions, same situation with Iraklis.   PAO as we speak their only existence is to stay alive and pay debts.   WHAT PART OF THIS DONT YOU GET???  They don't even know if they can field a squad next season.....they basically need 20 million from the investors,  and that's up in the air.   What part dont you get....the creditors together with the government are trying to collect their cash....for the love of God....this is grade school stuff.  You're talking rules....what rules....basically pay 20 million,  or lights out....another 50 million burned.  Like how do you go about life thinking,  50 million dollars missing is no big deal?  Just apply the rules and forget the cash???  Are you serious?  If they know that YOU have the cash,  the sharks will be all over you....Iraklis has no means of paying....Alafouzo is personally responsible for 20 million,  he's holding the team ransom....do you get it???  A cat and mouse game.  Alafouzo is trying to bankrupt the team to save money,  but the players involved are not allowing it....and he knows this....CAT AND MOUSE GAME GET IT???  The rules???  LMFAO.  NOVA is holding 10 million of PAOs debts,  do you think they want them relegated and be out of 10 mill....and lose millions on top from TV subscription.   My God how are you thinking!!!

Cool story bro.. it changed my life .

pay your f@cking money and shut up. Don’t get into debt in future and stop acting like paying back money that you never had is/was a good thing to happen. Sit back and enjoy PAOK taking the p1ss out of you for a while.. we are No.1 and you know it.. that’s why it hurts you so much and all you have is “we will pay our debts = we are relevant” hahahahaha pathetic. 

@jvc oh my another one has popped up.  Now it's Ledesma who hasn't been paid.  I wonder how many more ?  And what of those that just gave up or felt sorry for the club ?  Man, you guys are nothing but two bit thieves.  You should be ashamed.

@jvc anyway you spin it, you and your club are hypocrites and part of the problem with Greek football and the Greek mentality.

However big you think your club is, if it has broken the rules and owes money the rules applied to the other clubs like Iraklis should be applied to panathinaikos. No exceptions.

You keep banging on about your big fanbase blah blah blah and that if you are relegated that Greek football will suffer. Well in Scotland, 2 clubs make up around 98% of the fan base and despite the fact that it would hurt the Scottish league they still applied the correct rules and demoting the club. They made no exceptions and in a single decision the Scottish league lost around 49% of it's fan base. Smaller Scottish clubs also suffered by losing their 1 of their 2 guaranteed sell out home matches (the other against Celtic) and lost TV viewers. 

By the way you keep banging on about how big your club's fanbase is. How come PAOK has a bigger following on their official FB and Insta pages? You might think that means nothing but in corporate marketing these numbers are real and has more worth than your 1990's Greek newspaper polls about fan bases.

Facebook: Olympiakos 903k, PAOK 479k, Panathinaikos 309k AEK 250k

Instagram: Olympiakos 212k, PAOK 119k, AEK 98k, Panathinaikos 60k

Edited by SydneyPAOK

13 hours ago, Nea Bafra said:

@Bananas @SydneyPAOK @DunfermlineAthleticPAOK

boys, don't feed the troll

even the most virulent of diseases will die if it lacks oxygen

Who says I want it to die ?  I like the entertainment!

The only way this can get better is if non players start coming out with complaints.

I can see the headline now ... “Giorgios the manavi claims he is owed 12,000 euros for non payment of fruit and vegetables” ...

13 hours ago, Nea Bafra said:

@Bananas @SydneyPAOK @DunfermlineAthleticPAOK

boys, don't feed the troll

even the most virulent of diseases will die if it lacks oxygen

Labeling him a troll would be too kind and just give him an easy excuse for typing utter nonsense.

4 hours ago, jvc said:

What part are you guys  not getting....Iraklis was given time way before they were relegated....just because it wasn't reported, doesn't mean it did not happen....if you read the news....not SDNA,  the actual news...you would have read that Iraklis will never pay....they're going the right off route....shafting people out of money.  Alafouzo was threatening to go that route and have the rules applied....but the big players involved will not have it....they want the cash....so PAO must pay....IRAKLIS , ARIS,  and AEK wrote off 100 million in tax payers money....DO YOU GUYS GET THIS???   PAO is not benefiting from this,   ARIS and AEK benefited....ARE YOU GETTING IT???    

Ah yes, that's right, the corrupt institution that is PAO is not benefiting from this and just doing it out of the kindness of their hearts :1eye:

1 minute ago, jvc said:

So let me understand....the reson the Athletic organization of PAOK never wins championships is Football and Basketball,  is because PAO is corrupt....did you enjoy our 37th championships in Basketball?  Did you congratulate us....when was the last time PAOK won a championship? Do you like our 6 European championships?   

Unsurprisingly, i have absolutely no idea what you are on about.

PAO are slipping into obscurity, it must be painful for you to watch.

JVC,, so because I have a different opinion then I am fake and I am a problem? Wow, thanks. 

Yes, i am from Scotland, does that mean my opinion is invalid because I have never been  resident of Greece and don't speak fluent Greek?

It is apparent that you lack any respect for my view because I am not Greek.

I don’t care if you disagree with me or if you insult me but don’t treat me as inferior because I am not Greek.

I have nothing personal against you but I will debate you. Is that not the point (in fact the very definition) of a forum.. to have a collection of different views that are expressed and discussed?

I love that i have a place where i can discuss PAOK with other people from around the globe, plus i get a lot of invaluable information from this forum. so for you (JVC) to make out that i am trying to ruin/destroy it because i disagree with you is just ridiculous and very immature.

Blackhawk if I have over stepped the mark in any way in my previous posts then I apologise.

The draw was made today for next years EL. The Greek representatives saw the following pairings: 

Dinamo Brest (BLR) v Atromitos (GRE)

Hibernian (SCO) / NSÍ Runavík (FRO) v Asteras Tripolis (GRE)

Games to be played July 26 and August 2.

I'm interested to see how Lazaros goes at olympiakos, and see if he celebrates harder vs us or AEK if he scores. 

So far nothing that strikes fear, if we are at our best and manage to sign 1-2 more of our targets then there's no reason we shouldn't be right in the running for the league

The brick layer was a self proclaimed Olympiakos fans from young age. I don't see him doing as good as he did last season. Let's not forget he is one year older.

So far their transfers have been almost non-existent. Both teams  lost more players than they signed so far.

Superleague despite pressure from the lunatic Secretary of Sports today decided that 2018-2019 season will take place with 16 teams without playoffs.

It was also decided that 2019-2020 season will take place with 14 teams

Superleague also agreed to the proposal to create Superleague 2 as a the other professional league and to downgrade the Football League into a semi-professional league.

There are still 6 teams without a TV contract and they are threatening to block the start of the Superleague on August 25 if they don't get one.

• Like it 1