Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

19 hours ago, jvc said:

Lol.  No relegation period.   Look you made good points,  however these are not normal times in Greece.  I think it would be wise for the big 4 to trust and work together....I'm just wishing for the best....a league we can all be proud of.

Relegation should happen if that's what the rules say. Look Superleague survived without AEX for couple years. It would survive without Panathinaikos too. And as a result it would make the league more trustworthy. There is no way the big teams (or the small ones for that matter) will trust each other if rules can change in mid-season depending on who it involves. 

Streamlining the league with 12 clubs is the right move, but it won't make any difference if you are going to manipulate the rules as was done in the past. 

On 5/4/2018 at 1:18 PM, jvc said:

The biggest issue was 6 teams would not have a TV deal if PAO was relegated....they're simply too small to make up the difference,   and not be able to be listened if PAO was relegated.  Basically NOVA threatened,  and the league gave in,  remember they pay the bills.   

And there is the problem  with the game in Greece. If those 6 teams can't survive without a TV contract they should not be playing in Superleague and should continue in the amateur divisions. NOVA running the league is another indication how things are screwed up in Greece. Not only are they running the league, they also determine the results of games as we have witnessed recently.

First of all don't count on the league changes taking place. It's only a proposal right now. There will  be pressure not to see this happening. Mark my words.

Five dollar tickets? What is the last time you went to a Superleague game in Greece? For that price you can't even see a 3rd division game.

On 5/4/2018 at 1:59 PM, Blackhawk said:

Look Superleague survived without AEX for couple years.

Mr Blackhawk what is the X for? I am out of the loop. Are there memes I'm missing? I cannot bear to miss memes!

On 5/10/2018 at 8:21 PM, Blackhawk said:

One word:  Xartino

AEX 2014: Πρώταθληματα στη γ' και στη β', σύν ένα κύπελλο και ένα χάρτινο. MVP οι δικαστές και ο Κομίνης. Μαγκιά τους. 

Edited by Klaous

1 hour ago, jvc said:

^^I think you should not blame AEX 2014 for not winning the championship.

Nobody blames AEX 2014 for leaving the pitch and laughing into the cameras like little kids that got away with stealing candy. As I said, μαγκιά τους. 

However, I am absolutely sure that they will get a very clear and decisive answer for their actions in the following seasons. I am already looking forward to the day PAOK encounters them and their friends from Pireus again. The cup final yesterday was only the beginning of our retaliation campaign.

PAOK is not a small club anymore, we do not have to wait +25 years for a lucky punch to happen just to get a title. We are contenders for the championship and the cup in the next seasons, and I am absolutely sure that the μπαλαδόφατσες  and the bookmakers will see it the same way. 

Το Πρωτάθλημα δεν έχει αξία όσο ο πρωταθλητής δεν πηγαίνει κατευθείαν ομίλους Τσουλού. Να το χαίρεται η ΑΕΚ το χάρτινο που σήκωσε, αλλά οι σημαντικοί τίτλοι θα είναι όταν ο πρωταθλητής μπαίνει απευθείας ομίλους και παίρνει τα 25 μύρια. Έτσι που το πάει ο Τίγρης με το ζόρι Ουέφα θα μπει.

Btw, η τόσο πετυχημένη φετινή ΑΕΚ γιατί διώχνει τον προπονητή της που της έφερε πρωτάθλημα μετά από 24 χρόνια;

So do I... from what I can see the whole truth is not being told but imo AEK have handled this very poorly, given the season he has had and his age of course he wants to make the most of his remuneration

13 hours ago, pash said:

So did Lazaros really sign a contract with both teams? I find that hard to believe

Wouldn't think so but if he has oh boy what a mess.  Either his contract with Olympiacos would be void or more likely AEK would be entitled to some sort of fair compensation.

Και τώρα οι σιχαμεροί "δημοσιογράφοι" της ΑΕΚ (βλέπε Κετσετζόγλου) θέλουν να μας πείσουν ότι ο Λάζαρος δεν μπορεί να βγάλει πάνω από ένα ημίχρονο και είναι 33 χρονών και δεν κάνει για την ΑΕΚ. Και ο Ολυμπιακός παίρνει τα σαπάκια της ΑΕΚ.

Αν βέβαια ανανέωνε θα έγραφε διθυράμβους για το ότι ο mvp του φετινού πρωταθλήματος ανανέωσε στην μεγάλη ΑΕΚ του τίγρη και είναι πεινασμένος για να σηκώσει το πρωτάθλημα ξανά. Α, και από 33 χρονών θα γινόταν 31 ξανά.

Αυτοί είστε και οι μεν και οι δε. Να τους χαίρεστε και να τους χειροκροτάτε και να κάνετε like στις παπαριές που γράφουν. ΦΥΤΑ! Ε, ΦΥΤΑ!

ΥΓ: Έχουμε κι εμείς έναν τέτοιο και λέγεται Τζαντζαράς. Ο τύπος είναι πιο σιχαμερός και από φίδι κολοβό. Ένα άρθρο που έγραψε προχθές μετά τον τελικό ήταν και το τελευταίο που διάβασα. Ερωτικά υπονοούμενα χειρίστου βαθμού. Ότι και καλά έκανε σεξ με την ΑΕΚ ο τύπος. Και ρωτούσε αν της άρεσε και κάτι τέτοια. Είτε είναι αδερφή ο τύπος, είτε έχει να κάνει σεξ εδώ και δεκαετίες. Τραγικός και στη ίδια κατηγορία με Κετσετζόγλου για μένα.

2 hours ago, jvc said:

Let's not turn this into a pissing match....we know the problems that exist,  and all teams are responsible.   

No, football was fine until Savvidis came and destroyed everything.

5 hours ago, jvc said:

Why are you so negative all the time?  The guy just came in here and posted a simple reply.....I don't think he needs to read all the propaganda.    COME ON MAN.    It's getting very tiresome.

I didn't say anything for the guy who posted here. I said for the δημοσιογράφους.

Jimenez has left AEK, with Ouzounidis has replaced him. Apparently the issue was $
Not ideal for them to lose their manager and arguably their best player of the season in just a 2 week time frame. Going to be an interesting off season

Edited by paokarag4

Today EPO made it official. They voted to approve Superleague's change in regulations that prevent teams from being relegated if they don't get a license. The vote was 14-2 in favor. With this vote Panathinaikos and Panionios (and maybe other teams) will remain in Superleague but will start the season 6 point deduction. The funny thing is that this will be in effect only for next season. After that we go back to the old rules. Talk about banana republic.

• Haha 1

The idiot Undersecretary of Sport Vasiliadis is pushing for a 20 team Superleague next season (2018-2019) divided into 2 groups of 10 and then have playoffs between the teams that finished in the top 5 for the title and European spots. The bottom 5 from each group will play to avoid relegation.

Once the next season is done the Superleague will again be re-structured and will end up with 12 teams for season 2019-2020.

When I first read that I thought it was April 1st, but he is actually serious about it. 

It just seems bizarre.  End of the day it doesn't matter how many teams you have in the league, how you structure it, if you have play-offs or not.  What matters is getting fans to the ground and this sort of superficial tinkering does nothing.  Better grounds, safer grounds, family friendly, no more alitia is what will improve the league.  Not this rubbish.

• Like it 1