Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

3 hours ago, Boxou said:

Lmao talking about points deduction when the president of yours enters the field with a gun in his pocket? Delusional as F*** when Saturday night the game was supposed to be played behind closed doors and Sunday morning suddenly 30,000 tickets had been sold for the game

The president of ours is merely learning to be as good as the president as yours.  Next lesson will be, being related to the prime minister, followed by importation of drugs in the commercial shipping space, followed by how to keep postponing judicial trials.  Delusional indeed.

30,000 tickets ?  Not sure what this is in reference to.

3 hours ago, Bananas said:

The president of ours is merely learning to be as good as the president as yours.  Next lesson will be, being related to the prime minister, followed by importation of drugs in the commercial shipping space, followed by how to keep postponing judicial trials.  Delusional indeed.

30,000 tickets ?  Not sure what this is in reference to.

Not sure that in a game which was supposed to be played behind closed doors until Saturday night, somehow tickets were released Sunday morning at they were sold out in the meantime?

Anyways crying about point deduction when Savvidis enters the field with a gun, coming from a team that won the Greek cup the year before with an at least 1M offside goal.

Delusional indeed.

• Like it 1

3 hours ago, Bananas said:

followed by importation of drugs in the commercial shipping space, followed by how to keep postponing judicial trials. 

The drug thing is just talk and allegations, the gun thing was on live tv for all to see. As for postponing trial, in Greece this is the rule and not the exception.

36 minutes ago, Boxou said:

Not sure that in a game which was supposed to be played behind closed doors until Saturday night, somehow tickets were released Sunday morning at they were sold out in the meantime?

Anyways crying about point deduction when Savvidis enters the field with a gun, coming from a team that won the Greek cup the year before with an at least 1M offside goal.

Delusional indeed.

Oh is it impossible for a game to sell out in the matter of hours is it? Plenty of European and derby matches have been sold out within 2 hrs of ticket release for PAOK on numerous occasions. Printing tickets at scale doesn't require stone carvings and donkeys these days.

Wow "coming from a team that won the Greek cup the year before with an at least 1M offside goal". Ok cool. You ever see the 2011 Greek Cup Final where AEK beat Atromitos 3-0? Probably one of the most corrupted Cup final of all time or perhaps on par with 2013 Olympiakos-Tripoli final. Yes delusional indeed.

Edited by SydneyPAOK
  • Like it 1

15 minutes ago, Tzatziki said:

The drug thing is just talk and allegations, the gun thing was on live tv for all to see. As for postponing trial, in Greece this is the rule and not the exception.

Isn't the co-ownership of PAOK/Xanthi just talk and allegations? difference is PAOK received a punishment. If the CAS deems PAOK guilty on evidence then i'm all for a punishment.

8 minutes ago, SydneyPAOK said:

Wow coming from a team that won the Greek Cup from an offside goal. Ok. You ever see the 2011 Greek Cup Final where AEK beat Atromitos 3-0? Probably one of the most corrupted Cup final of all time or perhaps on par with 2013 Olympiakos-Tripoli final. Yes delusional indeed.

Really? 2018 Cup final? Hello, do you remember Pelkas's offside goal?

22 minutes ago, SydneyPAOK said:

Isn't the co-ownership of PAOK/Xanthi just talk and allegations? difference is PAOK received a punishment. If the CAS deems PAOK guilty on evidence then i'm all for a punishment.

If PAOK was punished then there must have been some evidence, Savvidi def has money for good lawyers...

I didn't disagree with the statement that the goal was offside did I? It was rather the statement made "coming from a team...." what do you think Boxou is insinuating with a statement like that?... that PAOK is somehow the only team to have won from an incorrect decision or a referee paid off call it whatever you want

Edited by SydneyPAOK

53 minutes ago, Tzatziki said:

If PAOK was punished then there must have been some evidence, Savvidi def has money for good lawyers...

What evidence? We've been through this. The "crime" and punishment were decided upon beforehand, wam bam thank you ma'am.

1 hour ago, Alphonse said:

Really? 2018 Cup final? Hello, do you remember Pelkas's offside goal?

The 2018 one? The 2-0? The Pelkas goal in stoppage time? No offside there my friend. 

If you are referring to the 2017 final where Pedro Henrique scored the winner from an offside position then yes, I don't think any PAOK fan will deny that. But no issues with the goals in 2018. 

8 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

My apologies, yes the 2017 game, goal by Henriques

In real time it didn't look offside at all, and I guess that's why the *foreign* linesman and referee didn't notice it.  If VAR was around I guess it would've been a different story.  What do you do ... that's life sometimes.

To the AEXtzides,

In any normal league in this Europe or the world for that matter, when Savvidis went all russian mafia, *HE* would've been punished for it.  Not an entire team including players and fan base.  No one said Savvidis shouldn't be punished severely.  But I don't think any punishment he received would have made the rest of Greece happy.  They wanted total punishment of an entire team and fan base.  This only happens on a regular basis in Greece (as far as I'm aware) where point deductions are the norm.  I suppose if you're not a PAOK fan the decision was superb.

Add to that the fact the AEX players behaved atrociously towards the referee which was a leading cause of the whole fiasco.  They would never have pulled that crap with a foreign referee.  And then their laughter in the club rooms afterwards.  Talk about taking the piss.

And that's why you will always be AEX.  The paper kings.

• Like it 1

12 minutes ago, paokarag4 said:

Understandable mistake, it's confusing with all those lost finals over the last few years I can imagine it's hard to separate them ?

Lol it was a little confusing distinguishing each one 

• Like it 1

1 hour ago, pash said:

What evidence? We've been through this. The "crime" and punishment were decided upon beforehand, wam bam thank you ma'am.

The financial evidence of Savvidi and his companies and his nephew and the ownership of Xanthis stadium and facilities, and the link between Savvidis and Xanthi President and CEO who is also on Savvidis payroll and his nepew. That sort of evidence.

• Like it 1

11 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

Stop spreading lies that you read in red/yellow (both types) BS media. The gun was never live on any TV. Nobody knew about it until a picture was posted on internet and all of a sudden all the AEX players were scared shitless in the locker room to the point of cracking jokes caught on security cameras.

In any case Savvidis was punished for 3 years and he has not entered a stadium since then as opposed to the prime minister who supposedly has a ban on being involved in Greek soccer and despite that still attends meetings with UEFA officials. 

• Like it 1

11 hours ago, SydneyPAOK said:

Oh is it impossible for a game to sell out in the matter of hours is it? Plenty of European and derby matches have been sold out within 2 hrs of ticket release for PAOK on numerous occasions. Printing tickets at scale doesn't require stone carvings and donkeys these days.

Wow "coming from a team that won the Greek cup the year before with an at least 1M offside goal". Ok cool. You ever see the 2011 Greek Cup Final where AEK beat Atromitos 3-0? Probably one of the most corrupted Cup final of all time or perhaps on par with 2013 Olympiakos-Tripoli final. Yes delusional indeed.

L M A O.

READ AGAIN.

It's game which was supposed to be played behind closed doors until Saturday night and Sunday morning they all of a sudden cancel the decision? 12 hours before the game? How the fck you find this thing normal its beyond me.

10 hours ago, Boxou said:

It's game which was supposed to be played behind closed doors until Saturday night and Sunday morning they all of a sudden cancel the decision? 12 hours before the game? How the fck you find this thing normal its beyond me.

Is 9am-5pm normal to you? if so then yes what happened was not normal. If you as a person let things just be and don't fight for what you believe in then yeah this is not normal.

PAOK finally has an owner that has balls to fight for the team. Why wouldn't he fight up until the 11th hour to get what he wanted? I would. So it doesn't matter if he was busting the balls of the Super League board (or whoever was in charge for this decision) non-stop throughout the night until he got a decision. I work in the corporate world and the amount of decisions that have been made overnight would blow your mind.

• Like it 1

56 minutes ago, SydneyPAOK said:

I work in the corporate world and the amount of decisions that have been made overnight would blow your mind.

Go on! I am curious now...

UntimelyHairyAmoeba-small.gif

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

Boxou seems to me more of a National team fan than anything else...correct me if I am wrong file @Boxou

That would imply he likes all the domestic teams equally or close to.  Doesn't strike me as a fan of the north.  Anyway, I've got some champs on ice ready for the CAS decision.  One of us will be making a toast to "natural justice". ?