Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

Να τρομοκρατούνε παιδιά δεν είναι σωστό. Τι φταίει το 15χρονο; Καλά, το να δέρνουν 15χρονα είναι κατάπτυστο. Βέβαια το τι έγινε ακριβώς κι εγώ δεν το γνωρίζω, οπότε δεν μιλάω για το συγκεκριμένο γεγονός. Μιλάω γενικά.

This is only widely reported in pro-gavros media because they use it as propaganda tool against PAOK and Savvidis. It's kind of fishy (pun intended) that this incident happened when it happened.

Unless the police provides details about this incident I would not rely on any manufactured fake news.

Probably. I checked most sportsites and only found an article on sportdog.gr.

On a Dutch site I found this: https://www.voetbalzone.nl/social_item.asp?uid=16899

the header says: shocking scenes from Greece. I don’t know what is shocking about this but this should supposed be clothes and sportbags of the little gayros they set on fire in our stadium. Looks like propaganda or a staged.

Seems like AEK is not to pleased about Mariniakis acquiring NOVA,  and all signs point to them opening their own online AEK TV, quite a few other teams are considering this as well. In case of VOLO its not surprising, I mean their contract is ridiculous and a few matches against some big teams would bring them more money.

It would be something, to watch Marinakis aquire nova with its 300 mill in debt only  to realise that no team wants to be under him, just a worthless platform. Sure Marinakis will scream foal. 

If this becomes widespread accross Europe (Aka teams having their own private online streaming services) then it may very well upset the current oligarchy. Imagine small teams in Europe with a large fan base (due to them simply being in a bigger country) receiving reasonable funding. Wouldn't be surprised if uefa will come up with some sort of unfair FFP rule to stop this.

Edited by Nilaul

I think the opposite (of the first part) will happen over the long term. UEFA will require teams to work with "partners" that are vetted by the federation. This will maximize revenue for them, but in sh1thole countries like Greece it will result in...well, you can guess what.

On the bright side, this is the first, big, great chance we have to change that future. Assuming PAOKTV works long-term.

Well...
https://glavred.info/sport/10103384-oleg-blohin-vozglavit-paok-istochnik.html?fbclid=IwAR0ntuVOyx83mS8p49M01fn2SQPvHqTWpkG3oh7LofzKTDGSe18D3CfaZ_Q

You never know if one outlandish rumor could actually be true: Is Paok looking to sack Abel Ferreira? 

The management of the Greek PAOK is dissatisfied with the results of the team this season.

The champion of Greece stopped the European Cup fight, which hit the ambitions of club president Ivan Savvidi hard. He decided to rotate on the coaching bridge, and replace the Portuguese Abel Ferreira. The eyes of the leadership of the Greek club fell on the ex-coach of the national team of Ukraine and Kiev Dynamo Oleg Blokhin.

Glavred talked with a source close to the environment of the Ukrainian coach.

“Indeed, Oleg Vladimirovich received an offer from PAOK. Oleg Blokhin has all the qualities that will help bring the team to a new level. At the moment, there is a negotiation process, and how it will end is difficult to say. The only thing that is clear is that PAOK needs this coach. More detailed details of the deal are not yet known, "a source told Glavred .

Recall that Oleg Blokhin coached Dynamo Kiev from September 25, 2012 to April 16, 2014. During his coaching at the club, Dynamo for the first time could not even take second place in the Ukrainian championship, taking third place in the 2012/13 season. For a year and a half, Oleg Blokhin could not win a single trophy. Also, Blokhin set an anti-record for the number of defeats in the championship, coaching Dynamo - 12 defeats in 44 matches.

Edited by Nilaul

Something is wrong with them, that's for sure.  It's not so much the score but the fact that they're regressing instead of improving.  Normally I'd say Donis is a certainty to be fired but not sure if Alafouzos wants to pay out his contract and pay for a new manager.

Πάντως για να μην ασχολείται ο Ολυμπιακός με το ντέρμπι κόντρα στον Παναθηναϊκό και να ασχολείται με το ΠΑΟΚ-Άρης, το έχουν μάλλον σίγουρο. Ελπίζω να υπάρχει κάτι σ' αυτό το έκτρωμα του Παναθηναϊκού και να πάρουν έστω το χικάκι!

PAE 'O' Aris has started selling a t-shirt with Indeye peeing on a corner flag at Toumba doggie style.

t-ideye.jpg?itok=8uoBmJ2Z

Just shows you the difference between the two teams.

One is selling a t-shirt with their player pretending to be a dog with the major achievement of getting a tie.

While the other team sells t-shirts after achieving a double. Undefeated!!! 

Bring @ukworm and @Emperor to let us know about this sophisticated move by their wonderful team.

It shows the quality and the level of their people. I wish we had a president like Karyparos! I envy you guys. We have the scumbag Savvidis. Such a low level. I only wish one day we will have people like Skordas, Saouridis, Karyparos to run the team. It's so special to be O Aris fan.

PS: I don't have anything against the shirt. You would have if PAOK would do a similar thing with Prijovic or whoever. But now, you are going to talk about kazoura and whatnot. And by the way, congrats for your tie guys. I hope you will continue playing your best games against PAOK and keep losing all your games against the big boss, with your pants down. This nice and gentle human being, Evangelos Marinakis. He works for the good of the Greek football, unlike scumbag Savvidis. I hope this year the title goes to your brothers, so you can celebrate another PAOK's loss, because unfortunately no matter how good blowjobs you can give to your big BOSS he is not going to help you get any title, not a single cup.

Geez that is very very cringe. It's just in keeping with Greek football though, here we have people employed by clubs going onto social media and having b1tch fights like they are 15 year old fan boys. So much about Greek football is cringe and it's a big reason as to why I try to only focus on the games and news relating to actual footballing matters. Easier said than done

• Like it 1

So an incompetent ref who could not see a clear penalty in the Olympiakos - Tripoli game was assigned to call the Aris - Olympiakos game. But that does not bother the Aris front office, since they are not complaining and are not calling for foreign refs. Chrysanthos has not written any articles even though before the PAOK - Aris game he was going berserk on daily basis. Instead the Aris president (and self proclaimed Olympiakos fan) and his right hand Karapapas joined forces today during a Superleague meeting to attack PAOK.