Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

1 hour ago, ukworm said:

On a serious note:

Go to PAOK website and post your reply here what it reads under "Match Center" and "PAOK Academy".

That speaks volumes about the mentality of this club: basically "now that we got lots of money, let's crush and wipe out all the others".

Can you copy and paste where it states  this as i cannot find it. Maybe it doesn't translate well but on the English version i cant find anything that indicates anything like what you have stated.

One city one team my friend... That's what I am talking about....

Basically PAOK as an Organisation is openly stating to the World that other teams in the city don't exist. They have been wiped out, or Paok wishes to see them wiped out. Take your pick.

(that's your team's main slogan, therefore shouldn't be taken lightly, right? It's not a chant that fans sing. It's not tongue in cheek. This is PAOK slogan bang on the main website and therefore in a way mission statement and ultimate goal.)

Therefore, AEK/Oly/PAO/other fans can congratulate you all they want, but if Aris/Iraklis fans did so, it would be like turkeys voting for Christmas.

PS - I don't want to engage in heated conversations (with Yankos et al). If you have valid arguments on this very topic (and nothing else), let's hear them. 

Edited by ukworm
  • Like it 1

I think you're taking it too literal.  What's wrong with a team wanting to be the dominating force in it's city?  I don't know many PAOK fans who would want Aris and Iraklis to not exist.  It's beneficial for us to have them, and other teams in the North.  I always believed that having Aris and Iraklis being competitive in the league is crucial for the League's sake....even more so than teams like Atromitos, Panionios and Asteras who are just over flooding the market in the Athens.  We need teams like Kavala, Doxa Dramas, Panserraikos to be equally as competetive, to even out the league.   

• Like it 2

18 minutes ago, pash said:

Today I learned that we are going to exterminate the other teams in the city -

But what if we win over all the fans with hugs and kisses?

Maybe they are hipster anti-vaxxers and our hugs and kisses will give them small pox that Savidis has imported from the melting perma frost of the russian arctic circle

but seriously........ well actually no I can't take ukworm seriously.

Edited by Nea Bafra
  • Like it 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nea Bafra said:

Maybe they are hipster anti-vaxxers and our hugs and kisses will give them small pox that Savidis has imported from the melting perma frost of the russian arctic circle

but seriously........ well actually no I can't take ukworm seriously.

You can't take me seriously, eh? Try harder and give us a serious answer next time, otherwise don't bother trying to be funny. "But seriously...." what? 

2 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

I think you're taking it too literal.  What's wrong with a team wanting to be the dominating force in it's city?  I don't know many PAOK fans who would want Aris and Iraklis to not exist.  It's beneficial for us to have them, and other teams in the North.  I always believed that having Aris and Iraklis being competitive in the league is crucial for the League's sake....even more so than teams like Atromitos, Panionios and Asteras who are just over flooding the market in the Athens.  We need teams like Kavala, Doxa Dramas, Panserraikos to be equally as competetive, to even out the league.   

Oh I am and I've explained why. A team wanting to be the dominating force in its city is different from μια πολη μια ομαδα. And of course it doesn't matter what fans want (or don't want). What does matter is what the club states publicly. Want proof? They were more than happy to kick Iraklis down the cliff, weren't they?

2 hours ago, pash said:

What does Olympiakos have written in their tunnel? Something like "WE OWN THIS COUNTRY" ? I guess they do, then  ?

And your point is....? I am not interested in Olympiakos here, pash. I was just responding to Bananas because he mentioned me, and I am simply explaining my position.

Feel free to delete my posts if you don't like them, it's your celebration topic after all.

Edited by ukworm

My point is that your point is as irrelevant as concerns about what Olympiakos writes. It is very strange to take one comment as an existential threat, while the other is fun and games.

4 hours ago, pash said:

Today I learned that we are going to exterminate the other teams in the city -

Don't have to try at all to do that. For the past 10 year both those teams (and I will include Kalamaria in as well) tried their very best to exterminate themselves from the face of the earth on their own.

• Like it 1

Not quite Ziaka..... We didn't exterminate ourselves, we just ran out money.

If I recall you had much bigger financial problems and you were in much worse situation than us owing tens of millions, but then "strange things happened" that kept you afloat for a few years and then finally Savvidis paid off the original debt. 

Anyway enjoy your topic guys.

3 hours ago, pash said:

My point is that your point is as irrelevant as concerns about what Olympiakos writes. It is very strange to take one comment as an existential threat, while the other is fun and games.

First of all: Their motto is "συνεχίζουμε να ονειρευόμαστε" or something. What are you referring to exactly? Where have you seen "we rule this country"? Can you post a link?

We had a bigger financial problem because we are a much bigger team then the other three teams in the city. And what "strange things" did happen? The fans basically kept the team afloat with season tickets and purchase of team shares. And then the savior showed up and rescued the team by paying off the debt. The question you (and the others) should be asking why hasn't a savior come to rescue your team using the law of the land to pay off the debt that you had?

29 minutes ago, ukworm said:

First of all: Their motto is "συνεχίζουμε να ονειρευόμαστε" or something. What are you referring to exactly? Where have you seen "we rule this country"? Can you post a link?

I had no idea what their motto is. Nor do I really care - you're the one that seems to take such things very seriously.

I'm referring to this orgasmic panning shot at 36 seconds (if the thumbnail that you can see below isn't obvious enough):

Are you offended yet? Please let us know. It's gonna take months to stop getting Olympiakos recommendations on youtube now, ugh

34 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

We had a bigger financial problem because we are a much bigger team then the other three teams in the city. And what "strange things" did happen? The fans basically kept the team afloat with season tickets and purchase of team shares. And then the savior showed up and rescued the team by paying off the debt. The question you (and the others) should be asking why hasn't a savior come to rescue your team using the law of the land to pay off the debt that you had?

You had a much bigger debt because your club was grossly mismanaged by Goumenos, Batatoudis etc...

"And what strange things did happen?" I have two options, I can respect the topic, or refresh your memory. Pretty sure you are not suffering from memory loss, and you know full well what I am talking about. I choose the former. 

PS - PAO is historically 10 times bigger club than PAOK and still can't find a saviour. Your argument has no merit. 

• Like it 1

I searched for so damn long and couldn't find a damn picture. Ugh this would have saved my youtube from such polluted recommendations.

I think every time he acknowledges it, their team loses a future loanee.

Μην πετάς τη μπάλα στη εξέδρα. Δε μιλησα για Ολυμπιακό. Δες παραπάνω για ποιο λόγο απαντώ εδώ μέσα. 

Btw Και δηλ τι θες και προκαλείς μιλώντας για master και τέτοιες μ@λ@κιες; Εγώ γιατί να σεβαστώ το τοπικ σας όταν έρχεσαι εσύ και του ξεσκίζεις τη μάνα;

Τεσπά, πολλά είπαμε. Απάντησα στον Bananas, και καλή συνέχεια.

Δεν θα ξεκινήσω καν απάντηση ukworm. Θα σου δώσω μόνο μία συμβουλή, να σταματήσεις πριν όλοι καταλάβουν ποιος είσαι και πόσο απύθμενο είναι το κόμπλεξ σου με τον ΠΑΟΚ. Υπάρχουν κανά δυο που πιστεύουν ότι είσαι νορμάλ, μην τους χάσεις κι αυτούς.

ΥΓ: Εννοείται ότι για τους υποβιβασμούς του Ηρακλή και του Α.Ρ.Η. φταίει ο ΠΑΟΚ. Ποιος άλλος θα μπορούσε να φταίει εξάλλου; Και μη στεναχωριέσαι. Το πρωτάθλημα το φετινό δεν μετράει. Ήταν στημένο. Των Πρεσπών. Πάλι περισσότερα πρωταθλήματα έχεις. Το αφεντικό σου ο Θρύλος έπρεπε να το σηκώσει αλλά ας όψεται ο Τσίπρας. Παρακάλα τώρα να πάρει το Κύπελλο η ΑΕΚ, να δεις και μια χαρά φέτος μετά την "ισοπαλία των Πρεσπών" που πήρες στην Τούμπα.

On 4/30/2019 at 7:12 PM, ukworm said:

LOL - I see you haven't kept your promise... 

On a serious note:

Go to PAOK website and post your reply here what it reads under "Match Center" and "PAOK Academy".

That speaks volumes about the mentality of this club: basically "now that we got lots of money, let's crush and wipe out all the others".

Until that's removed my friend, no Aris (and Iraklis) fans should be congratulating you, and certainly I - AS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE - won't be.

Man o man, talk about stirring the hornets nest!  I was just trying to have a bit of laugh.

Yes, you are correct, I couldn't keep my promise.  I waited, and I waited, and couldn't wait anymore.  You must be very stubborn!  Or maybe you were just busy with real life.

Anyway, I am glad PAOK is no longer run by crooks like Batman and Goumenos.  Those were dark days and no team with history and passionate fans should suffer with scum like this.  Savvidis has been able to not only pay off our debt but also match our budget to be on par with Olympiakos, and the results are there for all to see.  It's unfortunate that football has become all about money, but that's the reality these days.  It's no coincidence that after Savvidis payed similar wages and transfers to Olympiakos we are at a similar overall level to them.

Two more things.  Firstly, Aris had a very good season all in all (ducks head while Yiankos throws something at me, he he) considering (a) they were just promoted and (b) replaced the manager half way through the season.  Of all the "big" teams you guys actually pushed us the hardest.  And that's the way derbies should be.  Second, it's good to see more Aris fans on the forum.  Good luck for next season (except against PAOK where you must lose at least 4-0).

• Like it 2
  • Haha 1

Γιατί να σου ρίξω κάτι ρε μπανάνα; Κι εγώ παραδέχομαι ότι ο Α.Ρ.Η.Σ. έκανε πολύ πετυχημένη χρονιά. Ήρθε από τη Β' Εθνική και εν τη διάλυση του Παναθηναϊκού εντός αλλά κυρίως εκτός γηπέδου κατάφερε να βγει στην 5η θέση. Τους αξίζουν συγχαρητήρια. Δεν το καταφέρνουν και συχνά. Αλλά μιας και μιλάμε για άλλες ομάδες, την μεγάλη έκπληξη της χρονιάς την έκανε η Λαμία η οποία κατάφερε να αποκλείσει Παναθηναϊκό και Ολυμπιακό στο Κύπελλο σε διπλούς αγώνες, κάτι το οποίο ο ukworm δεν έχει δει την ομάδα του να το καταφέρνει ΠΟΤΕ. Σε διπλούς αγώνες όποτε συνάντησε ΠΟΚ ή ΠΑΟΚ το αποτέλεσμα ήταν το ίδιο. Αποκλεισμοί 1980 από τον ΠΑΟΚ, 1981 από την ΑΕΚ, 1985 από τον ΠΑΟΚ, 1986 από τον Ολυμπιακό, 1994 από την ΑΕΚ, 1998 από τον Παναθηναϊκό, 2001 από τον ΠΑΟΚ και 2009 από τον ΠΑΟΚ.

Μπόνους το Κύπελλο του 2003 όπου ο ΠΑΟΚ για να βρεθεί στον τελικό απέκλεισε Ολυμπιακό και ΑΕΚ, ενώ ο Α.Ρ.Η.Σ. απέκλεισε τα Γιάννενα και τον Εθνικό Αστέρα. Γκαγκατσοκύπελλο κατά τα άλλα.

Και για να κλείσω on topic, στημένα τα 3 πρωταθλήματα του ΠΑΟΚ, στημένα και τα 6 Κύπελλα του ΠΑΟΚ. Και αν πάρουμε και το 7ο, μαντέψτε, στημένο κι αυτό θα είναι! Τζάμπα πανηγυρίζουμε ρε παιδιά. Καλά τα λέω ukworm;;;

21 hours ago, Bananas said:

Man o man, talk about stirring the hornets nest!  I was just trying to have a bit of laugh.

Yes, you are correct, I couldn't keep my promise.  I waited, and I waited, and couldn't wait anymore.  You must be very stubborn!  Or maybe you were just busy with real life.

Anyway, I am glad PAOK is no longer run by crooks like Batman and Goumenos.  Those were dark days and no team with history and passionate fans should suffer with scum like this.  Savvidis has been able to not only pay off our debt but also match our budget to be on par with Olympiakos, and the results are there for all to see.  It's unfortunate that football has become all about money, but that's the reality these days.  It's no coincidence that after Savvidis payed similar wages and transfers to Olympiakos we are at a similar overall level to them.

Two more things.  Firstly, Aris had a very good season all in all (ducks head while Yiankos throws something at me, he he) considering (a) they were just promoted and (b) replaced the manager half way through the season.  Of all the "big" teams you guys actually pushed us the hardest.  And that's the way derbies should be.  Second, it's good to see more Aris fans on the forum.  Good luck for next season (except against PAOK where you must lose at least 4-0).

You can't joke these days

The AE Pontion Iraklis Katerini, also known as Iraklis Thessaloniki has been relegated from Football League and now there are rumors that they will try to buy the tax ID number of the newly promoted to Superleague team NFC Volos (or New Football Club Volos). Apparently the starting bids are around 3 million Euro, since Apollon Smyrnis is also interested in that tax number so they can remain in Superleague. Needless to say that NFC Volos is nothing than FC Pydna Kitros whose tax ID number was purchased by a Achilleas Beos, a person that did jail time for match fixing and renamed them NFC Volos. The team has no fans at all and only the player's relatives were attending their game in Football League.

• Like it 1

This is all HILARIOUS stuff. How can Iraklis afford to buy themselves a new identity if they can't pay their bills anyway? Or am I just living in the past here?