Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

So I just read the “punishment” and UEFA have banned AEK from the next European competition they will qualify for in the next two seasons. 

So if they qualify in the the next two years the will receive a ban but if they qualify after 3 years then the ban has expired and will not apply.

They should qualify for next season but that place will go to the next team down? That’s what I understand anyway.

So Aek is banned from the one of the next Uefa competition they qualify in the season of 19-20 and 20-21?

Melissanidis will be very unhappy, he won't be able to pocket another 25 mills for qualification. Watch him quietly disappear for the next two years.

Edited by Nilaul

I know we are a long long long way off this yet so bare with me as I'm not being arrogant here..

When is the league trophy handed over to a team in the super league? Is it the game in which they win the league or is it the last home game of the season (unless the league has not been won by that point and so it would obviously be handed over away from home)

• Like it 1

Μαρτίνς: «Είναι ανεξήγητο αυτό που συνέβη, δεν μας έχει δοθεί πέναλτι»

Πες τα Χρυσόστομε. Σφαγές ο Θρύλος σε κάθε ματς. Ο Τσίπρας φταίει. Ο Ιβάν. Απελάστε τους. Φέρτε τον Κυριάκο να δούμε άσπρη μέρα. jvc που είσαι;

On 2/28/2019 at 10:29 PM, Blackhawk said:

The S.O.B. Kominis  tried hard to give Olympiakos the chance to advance in the cup by giving them a moufa penalty. It was great to see the biggest diver in Greek football to miss the penalty, which should have never been called.

https://streamable.com/my8g2

Well, there was contact, the attacker's leg did get hooked on to the defender's leg. And it did look like the was about to put his back leg forward but he got stopped. It seemed to have enough force to move his leg toward the center and cause him to lose his footing and trip over the ground. It's very difficult to see but there is contact and I can see how he could have fallen over.

Edited by Nilaul

18 minutes ago, pash said:

Guys, watch out...the mighty Aris just beat AEK.

Wow, Yiankos hijacked Pash's account and now we are "brainwashed" from several sides....

Just need six points for CL (league path) qualification after this result.

• Like it 1

1 hour ago, pash said:

Guys, watch out...the mighty Aris just beat AEK.

This just confirms the fact Olympiakos should have won the Championship and "O A.R.I.S." should have won the Cup!

We knew it already!

Απελάστε τον Σαββίδη!

PS: Honorable mention to AEK for the most posts anyway.

Άγγελος Χαριστέας: "Ο Α.Ρ.Η.Σ. η πιο φορμαρισμένη ομάδα της Ελλάδας"

https://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superleague/article/573536/aris-i-pio-formarismeni-omada-tis-elladas

Θέλω τη γνώμη σας παιδιά. Μετά τον Ολυμπιακό που παίζει το καλύτερο ποδόσφαιρο έχουμε τον Α.Ρ.Η. που είναι η πιο φορμαρισμένη ομάδα της χώρας.

• Like it 1

Αφού είναι η πιο φορμαρισμένη ομάδα θα τον παίξω διπλό την Κυριακή. Μ'αυτή τη λογική ο ΑΡΗΣ δεν θα είχε πρόβλημα με τον πολύ κακό φετινό Ολυμπιακό.

What a joke and another reason why Greek football will not make any progress. This is nothing but a selective enforcement of the rules.

Notice it is OFI and Aiginiakos that are being relegated allegedly because they fixed a match among themselves. Of note is the fact that one of the major reason why this verdict was reached was Dimitris Kalaitzidis (coach of Apollon Pontou) who was a witness before the EPO disciplinary commission on the matter.

Let's go couple years back, when the same Dimitris Kalaitzidis alleged before the same committee that the Olympiakos - Veroia game was fixed to end 3:0 (which it did). End result was that nobody was relegated and/or punished. Wonder why?

Anyway both team can appeal the decision and I expect that the verdict will be overruled.