Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

21 hours ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

The tickets in Greece are 10 to 20 Euros that's poor....make tickets affordable?   You want it for free?     Over here I pay 250 dollars to watch a match.

It’s like ground hog day with you on here. You post the same tedious stuff over and over again. 

Two clubs basically helped to ruin any competition, ultamilty lost the trust of the country and probably lost a generation or twos interest in football. 

But well done, just blame evryone else for not giving you more money. Your solution to all of Greece’s problems seem to be to give PAO and your friends Oly more money. Between that and how wonderfull North America is comapared to Greece, it’s litereatly all you ever seem to say.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:54 PM, Athens4 said:

Why on Earth would I subscribe when I can watch it for free online? The real solution here would be to make ticket prices affordable, however this is a universal issue. It costs £40+ to watch a game here in London. If tickets were £10-£20 per game then I would probably watch one every week.

But the tickets do cost 10-20 euros here?

And yeah if that's what I'm saying if you can't beat the stream-online-for-free -culture you might as well capitulate on it, sell the rights to Facebook or stream it by yourself and cash in the add revenue. Both can probably earn any team in Greece more then what Nova is currently offering. Or you can still sell your rights to Nova but make it clear that its only for TV streaming, and internet streaming is a completely separate thing. I think it would even be beneficial for some teams to negotiate their own deals rather then to negotiate them as a group.

Edited by Nilaul

16 minutes ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

Who is us?   And who are you?   Are you feeling ok?     A little stressed lately?

I haven’t stopped smiling since last week pal so all good with me ?

“who is us?” I would say the people that post on or read this forum.. thought that was pretty obvious, no? 

19 minutes ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

He's from Scotland.   He was banned before....maybe it's time again 

And you’re from Canada, what’s your point? 

So you want me banned for having a difference of opinion and being frustrated and your constant negativity? Cool. 

i tried to debate points with you previously and YOU told me to stop being so serious and to be more abusive (or words to that effect). It’s also hard to debate when you only respond to me with retorical questions. 

Anyway, I’m off to view some apartments. Enjoy your Sunday folks and apologies for creating a jungle. 

• Like it 1

I think our friend @PAOTHEGREAT has forgotten to take his pills.  Some serious mood swings there.  Even some gnashing of teeth.  Maybe one day when (if ?) his club is great again, we will swell with pride and support them as they smash opponents into the CL, because apparently we used to.  I can't remember doing that, but then again my memory isn't what it used to be.

2-1 Olympiakos admittingly deserved this.

Aeks defence went on holidays in the middle of the match. It's not like Fortounis dribbled or anything, he literally runs in a straight line and took a shot. I guess that's the only way to score if both teams are unable to string a series of passes.

Edited by Nilaul

10 minutes ago, Athens4 said:

Where are you from and which team do you support?

From Athens, support Paok.

However I like watching a good game of football, and I just don't want to see Olympiakos go on a "suspect" league winning streak anymore.

Edit:

3-1 Olympiakos- Aek.  It is still a fair score. It is literally "defence F*** ups" the game. Long ball (as no one can really string a few passes together), two Aeks defenders one, Olympiakos attacker, he somehow got the ball, passed the ball to an unmarked player in Aeks territory and took a shot, which the goalkeeper blocked unsuccessfully.

4-1 Olympiakos - Aek : Maybe Marinakis is not going to stupidly sell off half the team this year in Anger; doing more damage the good.

Edited by Nilaul

8 minutes ago, Athens4 said:

Do you actually live in Athens?

AEK fell apart in the second half.

Yeah, in the Northen Suburbs.

Yeah, Aek really really did fall apart in the second half
I'm not a fan of bringing new coaches, and team members when the season is in play. It takes a few weeks for a team to get used to a new team philosophy, tactics etc, which might cause some issues during gamedays whilst the team adjusts.

Edited by Nilaul

Nice.

From this game we can see that everything we have been saying throughout the season is true:

1) Had Jaba not been sent off we would have swept AEK aside

2) AEK really isn't a champion

3) Olympiakos' defence is terrible and I still don't understand how we didn't score more last week.

I can't blame the players for not beating them by like 8 goals. These things happen. What makes me happy is just knowing how well we manhandled them. Had Olympiakos applied more pressure, we had more "in the tank" with which to slap them around. The future is looking pretty good.

6 hours ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

He's from Scotland.   He was banned before....maybe it's time again 

I don't think it was @DunfermlineAthleticPaok who constantly tried to derail the thread. 

Edited by Nilaul

14 hours ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

I posted the link to the study....read it and you will not believe how far behind they're.   They have no interest in promoting the league.

Can you send the link to study plz

1 minute ago, Yiankos said:

Άρα μπορούμε να γυρίσουμε στο ότι ο Ολυμπιακός παίζει την καλύτερη μπάλα και αξίζει το πρωτάθλημα.

Ναι φυσικά! Μου έλειψαν η δήλωσις του Σάββα ??