Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

jvc σου άρεσε το μούφα πέναλτι που πήρε ο Άρης και παραλίγο να έχανες το παιχνίδι; Κορόιδευες τον Ατρόμητο που έχει 500 εισιτήρια. Πάρε τώρα ωραιότατη σφαγή από τον Άρη που έχει 12,000 εισιτήρια.

Καλά για τα σκουλήκια δεν το συζητάμε. Θα το κάνουνε γαργάρα το πεναλτάκι. Η ντροπή του Βορρά, σκουλήκια βρωμερά!

Και επίσης, η βρώμα και η σαπίλα του κιτρινόμαυρου εμετού φαίνεται από τις δηλώσεις του προπονητή τους.

"Τραβηγμένο το πέναλτι του Παναθηναϊκού", είπε. Καλά ρε, πήρες τέτοιο πέναλτι και δεν ντρέπεσαι να μιλάς;;; Να τους χαίρεστε. Υπάνθρωποι. Που είναι τα σκουλήκια τα δίπλα τα παράσιτα; Ακόμα πανηγυρίζουν την 4άρα που έφαγε ο ΠΑΟΚ από την Τσέλσι μήπως;

Στις φάσεις είδα και έναν παίκτη του Άρη να κάνει θέατρο μέσα στην περιοχή του για να βγάλει τη μπάλα έξω ο Παναθηναϊκός και μετά να σηκώνεται κατευθείαν μόλις η μπάλα ήρθε δίπλα του. Κλασικές τακτικές σκουληκιών. Εμείς σας ξέρουμε καλά σιχάματα. Να τα βλέπουν και οι βάζελοι, να ξέρουν με τι σαπίλα έχουν να κάνουν.

On 12/1/2018 at 7:59 PM, PAOTHEGREAT said:

This is good news....the league doesn't need teams finishing 2nd,   that have a 500 total fan base.   I'm actually predicting a very tight race by the end of the season....that's good for everyone involved,   wouldn't you say?    

JVC, your idea that only teams with million of fans should be the only ones that deserve success,  money and admiration is boring and frankly bizarre. However, if you can expand on why Greece doesn't need a diverse league or that teams to succeed on sporting merit then I'll humor you.. go on, try and justify your nonsensical mindset for a laugh.

Edited by DunfermlineAthleticPAOK

We are afraid of the teams that are chasing us, yes, because we want the title.

PAO is not afraid of PAOK, because we are at a different level (the last couple years). There is no way you would be afraid of a better team than you. You just accept the fact you have to grow in order to turn things around.

Our biggest fear, however, is the biggest team in Northern Greece, "O Aris", this is the real threat to the title.

@PAOTHEGREAT Im stuggling to understand what your point is half the time but even if that were true and every single PAOK fan wanted Oly, AEK and PAO to go back to playing each other their own league, I honestly have no idea what that has to do with the utter drivel you posted that smaller clubs, with smaller fan bases do not deserve to be successful? 

Do you want to have another go or are you happy just posting incoherent nonsense? 

• Haha 1

JVC, why are you here? In the PAOK section? Why are you not having this discussion in the PAO forum?

You remind me of Ben Shapiro who wants to debate anyone more important than himself so when they don't engage with him they can say it's because they are scared of the size of his almighty brain.

You are being irritating, you have been told you are being irritating and yet you keep on about it. You are the definition of a troll. Take your toxicity to your three leafed section.

@PAOTHEGREAT I don’t know why you typed “Again” as if you have been clear and coherent with what you are saying... because believe me your not, and you rarely are. 

Tbh, no one really cares what you want and or your attempts at trying to belittle anything that PAOK or a club out side the big three in Athens does. 

I couldn’t care less who comes second to be honest, if we come first and we beat everyone else in Greece then great. You said that anyone doing well in the league outside of POK is bad for the league...we have had that for the best part of 70 years and look where that’s got Greek football and the league. Just because your team are no longer the European powerhouse that you still have delousions of grandeur about, this does in no way mean that any other clubs achievements are in some way reduced in prestige. 

Your idea of a competitive league is only if oly, AEK and PAO are 1,2 and 3.. a tragic but unsurprising attitude to take.  

Keep living in the past and clinging on to the hope of returning to the glory days of your beloved POK while the rest of the league strive for less curruption and more fairness. Only the arrogance of a POK fan could think that the ‘smaller’ teams being in a healthy state, playing and performing well is bad.  Unbelievable. 

jvc, you’ve got to be kidding right? Considering my family is actually from Peristeri, I would love to see Atromitos do well. It’s by doing well that they will increase their fan base to exceed the 500 you claim they have. 

Unfortunately the majority of Peristeri is Olympiakos or Panathinaikos. Makes you wonder what would be if Atromitos were the ones who had παράγκα for the last 25 years.

Hahaha now we've destroyed this place. Seriously, you say a lot of dumb stuff, but this takes the cake. This subforum is the most welcoming, entertaining place on this site. Your fellow "fans" mostly left because they were spewing racist diatribes and - boo hoo - they realized they weren't welcome to do so.

Why do you bother? Are you just trying to troll us? Might have to end up finally using the mute function, which is a sad day.

You're sounding hysterical again. Clearly your faux veneer of intelligence is slipping.

Are you off your meds? Is the tin foil hat not working anymore? Do you find yourself wandering the streets of Toronto screaming at the pigeons about Tsipras and Savvidis?

I implore you, seek the medical help you so clearly need before it's too late.

jvc 4 χρόνια τώρα μας σπρώχνει η διαιτησία και δεν μπορούμε να πάρουμε πρωτάθλημα ε; Χαχαχα. Και για πες, φέτος θα το πάρουμε ή όχι; Κι αν δεν το πάρουμε, γιατί θα συμβεί, αφού μας σπρώχνουνε.

Τι έπαθες με τον Τσίπρα και τον Σαββίδη; Περιμένεις να γυρίσει η ΝΔ στην εξουσία; Καραμανλικός είσαι ρε κουφάλα;

11 hours ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

Take a look on the number of posts over the years.   PAO has 73 thousand posts.   You need 10 years of posting with no other membrs in other forums to catch up.

72.5 K of those posts are JVC ramblings.

250 from paothegrape.

if we count your posts of the paok forum, we'll hit 50K by thursday.

• Like it 2

12 hours ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

Lol,  yes I'm the guy who needs meds...meanwhile you and the others in here chat conspiracy everyday.   The Supa league is fixed...the red EPO,  the coach was not hit on the head by the paper roll....look at the angel.  Marinakis paid the ref.    Hey do you believe we landed on the moon or the Sahara desert?  Look Savidis didn't have a gun,  he didn't threaten the ref at half time. Take your meds conspiracy freaks!

Find one post on here of me talking about fixing, the paper roll or Marinakis. You are so blinded by your hatred and your delusions of grandeur that you've turned yourself into raving lunatic.

Congratulations

jvc αφού γουστάρεις που θα το σηκώσει το πρωτάθλημα ο ΠΑΟΚ, γιατί φωνάζεις; Προτιμάς να το πάρει ο Ολυμπιακός επειδή έχει περισσότερο κόσμο;