Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

I saw most of the game. AEK played their usual physical game and capitalized on the two chances they got. Olympiakos did not have any answers even though they almost tied it at the end. If they are punished with a 3 points deduction, I could see them giving up on the title race.

It seems like Sky Sports reported that Glykos was signed to Nottingham Forest, lol:

Screen_Shot_2018-02-09_at_7.45.59_AM.png

How does something like that happen?  Well, if you google "Stefanos Kapino" and hit images this pops up (the write probably just wanted an in game photo and paid zero attention that this guy looks NOTHING like the 50 other faces on the page):

Screen_Shot_2018-02-09_at_7.46.30_AM.png

• Like it 1
  • Haha 2

AEK managed a 1-0 win vs Asteras, through a penalty that was converted by the construction worker.

Olympiakos drew 2-2 vs Atromitos, which is a great result for us. Current standings:

AEK 47

PAOK 46

OSFP 43

Atromitos 39

A win tomorrow will put us two points ahead of AEK, and six points ahead of Olympiakos. As a reminder, next week AEK hosts Xanthi while Olympiakos hosts Panionios. Any draws or losses by those two will give us a massive advantage heading into the end of the season.

In other news Olympiakos looks to blame indiscriminately.   EPO, Tsipras, Savvidis, Illuminati, Soros, Trump, the sun, the moon and even the wind have been accused of conspiring against Olympiakos.

Ha ha ha, it's so entertaining.

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

AEK is tied with D. Kiiv 0:0 in the 60th minute in  Europa League. With that score they are eliminated.

I hope this ends in 1:1 tie, extra time and penalty shootout with AEK winning of course. The other option is for AEK just to win and continue in the competition.

I watched the second half. If I were AEK I would leave Masoud in the snow to practice his finishing. AEK really should have won. I wanted them to win to keep their schedule busy but also to get points for Greece.

The game reminded me of our game against CSKA back in 2011. It seems we struggle against Russian/Ukrainian teams who are not even in season yet.

oxxxx re athens, remind me of that night in Moscow!! how we didn't go through
so many chances. And even their goal was extremely lucky after Kresic saved the penalty. Should have at least gone to extra time. 

Classic Greek club in Europe, great result/performance away. Qualification was lost at home

Edited by paokarag4

On 2/23/2018 at 9:14 AM, paokarag4 said:

oxxxx re athens, remind me of that night in Moscow!! how we didn't go through
so many chances. And even their goal was extremely lucky after Kresic saved the penalty. Should have at least gone to extra time. 

Classic Greek club in Europe, great result/performance away. Qualification was lost at home

If you think that night was bad then think about me. I was actually in the stadium in Moscow that night. Having to watch Salpiggidis miss the open goal in -23 degrees is something I would not wish on my worst enemy.

• Sad 1

Αχ αυτός ο Σαλπιγγίδης... Από τότε που γύρισε ένα καλό έκανε και δέκα μαλακίες. Τι ήθελε και γύρισε; Ας πήγαινε στο εξωτερικό μπας και βελτιωθεί και λίγο.

That's right. As long as we win all of our remaining 7 games we will be champions. There is also the possibility that AEK will drop points along the way as well. Nothing is over yet. Warda's tying goal might prove to be a golden goal for us.