Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

Oly lost to AEK, sounds like their coach is getting sacked tonight. Would have preferred a draw but I think once Oly get their act together they'll be more dangerous, so this might be the second best result for us.

I like the fact that AEK is bragging that they are 5 points ahead in the  title race and are claiming that the title is theirs. All that with 25 more rounds of football to be played and two teams within 2 points breathing down their necks.

• Like it 1

Δεν έχω δει αγώνα της ΑΕΚ και δεν ξέρω αν όντως παίζει μπαλάρα ή όχι.

Το μόνο που ξέρω είναι ότι ο Οικοδόμος δεν μπορεί να συνεχίσει να βάζει τέτοια γκολ και να είναι ο ηγέτης της ομάδας. Πέφτω από τα σύννεφα που το κάνει μέχρι τώρα και δεν πιστεύω ότι μπορεί να συνεχίσει για πολύ ακόμη έτσι.

Remember those fishermen, carpenters and teachers from Sweden (or were they just a bunch of guys with @rchidi@ and some skills)? They are heading their group with two wins and did not conceed a goal in GS EL. I'm at peace now with our elimination. Though I miss the European nights. 

22 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

There is no excuse for us to not have 18 points right now, we haven't even played a derby yet, and have lost 6 points to the 3 worst teams in the league. 

We always make things hard on ourselves. There is a lack of leadership on the team.  

• 2 weeks later...

Οι εκατέρωθεν κατηγορίες από ΑΕΚτσήδες και Ολυμπιακούς σε πρωτοσέλιδα και δηλώσεις εκπροσώπων συνεχίζονται. Ευτυχώς ο δικός μας Κούλης Κούλης κρατάει το στόμα του κλειστό και δεν διασύρει τον ΠΑΟΚ όπως έκανε στο παρελθόν και όπως κάνουν οι εκπρόσωποι Ολυμπιακού και ΑΕΚ.

88th minute of Lamia vs PAO, currently 1-1. Molins scored what might be the tying goal at 85'. A draw will leave them only a point shy of Olympiakos (5 points shy of us). They've really crept up the ladder this season.

Atormitos beats AEK and gets into the 1st place spot.  Once again, evveryone is working for us, and we can't even help ourselves.

Honestly, Atromitos has as much chance as anyone to win the Championship.  Everyone is playing like s%$#! so far this year.

Edited by BostonThanatos

Atromitos, Xanthi, AEK, Panionios, etc, are just as likely to drop points as we are - even more so, I'd say. Olympiakos is the team that will see the biggest improvement over the long term, so anything that depresses their points total now will be great for us.

I will agree that AEK's loss is a fantastic result for us though. Well done by Atromitos.

Games for next week:

PAO-OLY

Xanthi-Atromitos

Panionios-AEK

PAOK-Asteras Tripolis

Hopefully this will be the one game this season where PAO gets its s%$#! together. And draws.