Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

These people single handily destroyed the once historic team called Iraklis and try to blame their failures on PAOK. These people are first anti-PAOK and then fans of the team they allegedly support.

If I am PAE PAOK give me one good reason after reading this why I would vote for you concerning the point deduction issue.

Also these are the same people that caused the Cypriot PAOKtzi death after our semifinal game with Panathinaikos.

I just feel sorry for the true fans of Iraklis.

Είναι απολύτως λογικό Ζιάκα. Δυστυχώς και ο Ηρακλής και ο Άρης χαρές δεν έχουν να δουν από τις ομάδες τους. Το μόνο που τους έχει απομείνει είναι να τρέφονται με το μίσος κατά του ΠΑΟΚ. Μεγάλο πράγμα το μίσος. Η εύκολη τροφή για τους αδαείς και τους απαίδευτους. Κι εμείς το ίδιο θα ήμασταν, αλλά ενίοτε είχαμε και κάποιες χαρές. Πρωτάθλημα μπορεί να μην πήραμε, αλλά είχαμε κάποιες μεγάλες νίκες στην Ευρώπη και εντός των συνόρων. Αυτοί λοιπόν που πάντα ήταν από κάτω μας και μας φθονούσαν, το μόνο που έχουν να χαίρονται είναι να μισούν τον ΠΑΟΚ. Δεν έχουν άλλο λόγο ύπαρξης. Τον πάτο τον έχουν τρυπήσει εδώ και χρόνια. Και οι μεν και οι δε. Ο Άρης λοιπόν και ο Ηρακλής είναι οι "μεγάλες" ομάδες της πόλης. Αυτά διδάσκουν και λένε. Γι' αυτό έχουν απομείνει 5.000 στην μία ομάδα και 500 άτομα στην άλλη να συνεχίζουν το μόνο πράγμα που τους έχει απομείνει. Τον πόλεμο στον ΠΑΟΚ. Η ζωή τους είναι συνώνυμο με την λέξη pathetic. Για ένα 20άρικο σκοτώνουν και τη μάνα τους και το παίζουνε ψευτοεπαναστάτες και ηθικολόγοι. Ο μόνος λόγος που μπορεί να έρθουν στο προσκήνιο είναι κράζοντας τον ΠΑΟΚ. Ποιος θα ασχοληθεί αλλιώς μαζί τους; Τα δικά τους νέα εδώ και χρόνια είναι: "Δεν έχουμε να πληρώσουμε τη ΔΕΗ, μας κόψανε το ρεύμα στο προπονητικό, μας κάνανε έξωση, μας κόψανε τα τηλέφωνα, απλήρωτοι παίχτες χρόνια πίσω, πάμε να κάνουμε πρωταθλητισμό στην Β' και Γ' Εθνική κλπ". Για να λέω και όλη την αλήθεια βέβαια, ο ένας έχει το αήττητο στην Ευρώπη που τώρα έχει πιάσει καμιά 60αριά χρόνια και ο άλλος έχει να χάσει από τον ΠΑΟΚ στην έδρα τους εδώ και 20 χρόνια. 

Edited by Yiankos
spelling

Kai pios arage prepei na paei sto CL? o PAO me mpazet -30% ?  

O PAOK apla den einai sthn kaliteri stigmi tou, exoume pollous traumaties, alla o PAOK einai h omada me megalitero mpazet kai h omada pou tha exei h kaliteri entekada gia tin epomeni season me tis metagrafes pou anagkastika tha kanoume twra to kalokeri.

O PAOK einai apla h monadikh omada pou mporei na kanei paron sto CL apo tis 4. 

Edited by Barcelona4
  • Like it 1

jvc show some respect for PAOK who progressed at least from the group stages of Europa League. You, especially as a PAO fan, should know that better. Your team this year made some horrible history for the legendary name of Panathinaikos in Europe. AEK also was eliminated before the group stages. Show some respect to the team that was the most successful and had the most games this year.

You ask for a lot jvc.  For myself, I am just happy to get an owner that could pay the wages.  Crazy, I know.  It's sad for the Athens teams as they can't raid our roster like they used to.  As for Savvidis, overall, he has exceeded my expectations.  I still can't believe he paid off our tax debt to the government.  I would've thought the smart move was to do like Melissanidis and prefer your team to get relegated to avoid paying the debt.  Then again, PAOK's debt (not including interest accrued) was approximately 10 million where as AEK's was something like 130 million.

Savvidis also cracked the magic "1 million" dollar mark when we bought Leovac and Cimirot.  We paid 1.3 million for each.  Hey big spender!  I know, I know, Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid, Man Utd, Juventus, they are all quaking in their boots at the PAOK juggernaut that is arising from the ashes.

Any talk of CL for any greek team, I just roll my eyes.  If it happens, it happens but let's be real.

6 hours ago, jvc said:

Now you guys better get going because PAO and AEK will be ready in 2 seasons.  If you don't get on top now,  you never will.

Yes, I know, in around that time Mitsotakis will be "running" the country and I expect the Athens clika to go to the next level with political help.  I expect nothing less.

Edited by Bananas

2 hours ago, jvc said:

This league is one big joke....instead of working together like the top leagues around the world,  they choose to screw each other over.  Now what are you guessing will happen next?  

Tsipras will cut pensions again.

14 hours ago, jvc said:

This league is one big joke....instead of working together like the top leagues around the world,  they choose to screw each other over.  Now what are you guessing will happen next?  

Δεν υπάρχει σεβασμός στη χώρα jvc. Όταν οι πρόεδροί είναι εγκληματίες που όλοι γνωρίζουμε ότι λόγω διαπλοκής δεν βρίσκονται στις φυλακές, τι περιμένεις;

• Like it 1

On 2017-5-30 at 10:18 AM, jvc said:

"all the clubs should work together but you PAOK supporters are deluded and your club is traitorous" do you hear yourself? make up your mind

Seems the beating up of Platanias players only resulted in a three game home fan ban for Olympiakos, no fines. I guess according to JVC, this is our fault and we should be relegated.

33 minutes ago, pash said:

Seems the beating up of Platanias players only resulted in a three game home fan ban for Olympiakos, no fines. I guess according to JVC, this is our fault and we should be relegated.

no that would be getting off lightly according to jvc. he would like a nuke dropped on toumba and thesaloniki wiped off the face of the earth [and a 6 game hom fan ban]

jvc football in Greece is helping the politicians to complete their job without any on street violence. They put all the violence in the stadiums and they can continue their job. The monthly basic salary is now $400 from what my friends tell me. We are not Bulgaria yet. The politicians have a few more years to complete their work. The $400 has to become $200 and at the same time sell anything that is still in Greek hands. So, having the fans stabbing each other, have the presidents of the clubs make announcements to each other, have Tsipra working on Panathinaikos stadium and also (not) helping AEK, so a big chunk of the society are completely occupied there and they don't rebel against any government that is thrown to their face.

12 hours ago, jvc said:

It's your club that decided to try and become the next gavros of the past 20 years.  They did a good job of hiding that the past 5 years....the plan will not work, you don't have the 28 million CL cash cow at your disposal.  You will remain PAOKAKI,  together with AEKAKI and MICRO PAO.  When the environment changes in 5 years and the economy will be more stable,  the rest of the clubs will never forget who you really are. 

Relax manga.  Take a lie down on this nice black leather sofa and I will listen to all your grievances.

The truth is that PAO and AEK fans were quite ... fond of PAOK up until April 28th.  I didn't hear anything about conspiracies, Savvidis running the league, and just general hateful comments towards Savvidis, Ivic and PAOK up until that date.  Everything was rosy.  In fact, we were one of the "3" trying to take on the Marinakis monster ... apparently.

But then, on April 28th, the world changed.  Something crazy happened.  PAOK defeated PAO 4-0 in the semi final of the Cup.  And then ... all hell broke loose.  Now apparently, referees in Greece are perfect and never make mistakes.  In fact, I've watched games for years and in general referees don't make mistakes.  But in this game, there were mistakes!  So by logical deduction, you have to ask yourself, why ?!  And the only logical conclusion, if as we have shown that referees in Greece don't make mistakes, is that something was amiss.  Foul play my friend, foul play.

That free kick that lead to the Pelkas goal.  Two clear penalties not given to PAO.  The evidence is plentiful and is incriminating.  And now onto the AEK game in the final.  The offside goal, which where each week the margin gets bigger and bigger.  First he was offside by a meter.  Then two metres.  In a while Henrique will be outside the stadium.  Add to that the fact that Melissanidis (a virtuous and trustworthy soul) clearly told us after the game the linesman was paid.  Just the one linesman mind you.  Not the referee and the other linesman.  Just the one linesman on that side, because apparently Savvidis and Ivic worked out which side the winning goal would come from.  They had consulted with a gypsy in Dendropotamos.

Who has the influence and power to effect such injustice ?  The evidence clearly points to one pseudo Greek, a Russian in fact.  On a side note, it is highly debatable whether anyone above the 40th parallel is in fact truly Greek but that is a discussion for another time.  Such foul play!  Such injustice!  Such cunning and craftiness, to only pay off just the one linesman.  I would go so far as to say the plan was brilliant if it didn't have such a stench about it.

And in this world where a club like PAOK should be spat on, mocked, and just generally looked down upon, it just doesn't ... hmmm ... feel right when they win something at the expense of other more deserving teams.  Like PAO and AEK for example.  I mean, it just feels wrong.  Why should those Bulgarians get to have some of the pie ?  They've been satisfied with crumbs for decades, and now they want to sit at the table too!  The insolence!  Apparently being 4th and 5th for decades was not enough for these peasants.  Now they want to actually sit at the table with the big boys.

That is one possible version of events.

The other possible version of events is that the ball is round and things like fitness, fatigue, injuries, form, luck play their role.  Referees do make mistakes and do generally favour the home team.  It's always been this way.  Maybe not in the past because we had joker presidents (incidentally it looks like one of our previous presidents was sentence the other day to 6 years jail) but now the old "trick" of let's screw over PAOK means there could be actual repercussions.  So you'll need to find a new trick.  That one can't be played with such ease and nonchalance anymore.

Even your comments of us trying to become the gavros of the next 20 years.  Really ?  Just because you can't screw us without lube anymore.  And we've been doing what the last 5 years exactly ?  You're saying we've been running the league for the last 5 years ?  Are you delusional ?

The simple truth is that we gave you guys a beating in Toumba, get over it.  In the Cup Final with AEK our second goal was offside but people that follow Greek football can't accept the fact that an error could've been made.  There must be some big band conspiracy behind it.  The can was full, the can was half full, the can was empty, the firecracker this, the the the the the m-a-l-a-k-i-e-s.  It's all just anger, hatred, the epitamy of the greek attitude of self entitlement.  No humility, bend the facts, pick the ones that suit you, ignore the rest.

As for the play offs, the best team won.  This is the irony of the play off system.  Last season AEK were the better team in the league and were 9 points clear of PAOK but ran out of puff in the play offs.  This year the opposite.  PAOK have been poor in the play offs.  The system is inherently unfair and should be done away with but that is a discussion for another day.

At least some Greek football fans can get joy seeing PAOK lose.  Apparently, this is the one guaranteed way to make them happy.

Edited by Bananas
  • Like it 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, jvc said:

Yes. Lol

When are you guys going to put this fact through your heads....The SUPA league will continue shrinking unless Greek clubs are kicked out of European competition,  for at least 2 seasons.  It will never get better.

Youre so dramatic, instead of hoping for a catastrophe, why not hope for better ownership and leadership off the field?? Such doom and gloom.

4 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

They would only be happy if we got -100 points from the league, 42 years with no fans and 1 billion euro fine.  I think Marinakis should just concentrate on eating more donuts.  He'd save himself some money by just buying a franchise.

Yeah Iraklis got their 3 points back, but might still be dropped because they presented an empty filing for the license. At best they will stay in the league and with limits on transfers. 

If they go down it will be a great Football League next season with Thessaloniki derbies between Iraklis, Aris, Kalamaria and Agrotikos. Trikala and OFI will provide more tough matchups. It will be tough to qualify to a 14-team Superleague.