Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

There was a lot that happened during and after the game. Most of that is punishable by fines and fan bans. However the major issue is that if a member of the officiating team is physically or verbally attacked then the fines include points deductions, and in this case the rules say -6 points.

The things in this case get complicated. The head of the officiating team, who is from a regional EPO enosi that is controlled by Olympiakos only wrote the very minimum in the match report. However his assistant in this game, who is from the enosi that has been aligned with Savvidis for the upcoming EPO elections was called in front of the court after a request by PAOK and he confessed that he was physically attacked. The question is if the judges will believe him.

During the court proceedings PAOK has also asked for the surveillance camera footage to be introduced in court, but that has not happened. All sides have until Monday to produce any additional evidence. Decision is expected on Tuesday.

Ahh that explains a few things. Do you remember what specifically our points deduction was for? As in, did our fans attack the refs?

Honestly, "not being able to locate footage" sounds like a very, very easy way to get out of serious punishment.

What are you talking about? The rules specifically say -6 points. And how is PAOK setting a bad standard? The courts actually applying the law is considered a bad standadr?

As for karma, if Olympiakos receives the 6 point deduction, that is the karma really being a bitch for all the p*****es for the past 30 years. What I find interesting is the silence by AEK and PAO in this matter. The original POK is alive and it still rules.

• Like it 2

Veria vs Asteras is a goal fest, 4-2 in favor of Veria

Olympiakos up 3-0 vs Giannina

Levadiakos/AEK and PAO/Atromitos both still 0-0

Larissa beating Xanthi 1-0

Iraklis losing 0-1 to Panaitolikos

(all at about 40 minutes)

Edited by pash

Platanias also claiming that their players were attacked during their away game vs Olympiakos, which would carry another possible six point deduction. This is pretty unreal stuff.

No points deducted in the end. I believe the 'punishment' in the end amounted to 150k plus 4 games without fans. When we put a kilo of whitebait on the away team's bench we get a -15 point deduction. Greece 2017! This is my last season watching Greek league/cup. From next year just the European games for me.

Galatasaray missed another payment (500k)...which brings the amount still owed up to 2mm (as far as I know there is no progress on getting paid). If they weasel their way out of this with no penalties I'm'a be so pissed.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that my man .Besides PAOK I am also a life long Juve supporter and we had dealings with Gala back in 2012 over felipe melo.They jerked us around for three seasons over him and he was just on a loan .Its how they do business.

16 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Things will never change for the positive as far as our only concern is to F*** the guy next to us.

The thing is that soccer or anything else in Greece is the reflection of the political situation in the country. As long as that stays the same, so will everything else. Drastic changes on how the country is being run need to be made before we see better soccer (or anything else) in Greece.

I agree with jvc. European ban would have made some kind of impact. 

I'm not watching the cup match right now but from what I can see nobody's gotten even a yellow? Could just be the app not updating correctly.

Oly winning 0-1 right now, which means they're out. Game should be ending any second now.

-edit- and just as I tune in more shenanigans

Edited by pash