Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2015

pash

Names of possible Technical Directors are slowly coming out in the rumor mill. The name Antonelo preiti popped out today. Until recently he was at Parma, which he managed to relegate to 2nd division.

Vellidis signed a new deal with Giannina so he is out, but it looks like Chavez is talking with PAOK.

Apparently we are also interested in Dimitris Chatziisaias (Defense) and Olivier Boumale (offense) from Panionios according to rumors.

As for TD, he is going to be from Spain and will be announced soon. The plans are for him to be with the team at the first playoff game next week.

• Like it 1

I would think whether or not we go for a DM depends on Maduro's future. He has one year left on his contract, and has proven accident prone. Would be good to offload him if we can, now that he's completed his rehab at Greece's premiere rehabilitation facility (that is what we do, right?).

PAS owner said today Chavez is not going anywhere, since he still has 1 year left. And since they can't get players on transfer, they will keep him for now. Could be a trick to start a bidding war for the player.

Edited by Blackhawk

The problem Original 21, is that you're being logical, and PAOK doesn't work like that.  We like to do things backwards ;)  Let's see what happens.  If our selection of a TD is as successful as what we have been at picking managers, lord help us.

• Like it 3

The problem Original 21, is that you're being logical, and PAOK doesn't work like that.

I will add to your great sentence... If we follow this very logical plan you are suggesting Original 21, then we may win some titles and obviously Savvidis (and the rest of the jokes, called

• Like it 2

I don't know where to post this but Lucas has scored for Deportivo against Bracelona to keep them in La Liga.

I've been watching him through out the year and he's just been getting better and better.  The first half of the season the injuries just killed him and he couldn't string games together.  From the new year onwards he's been playing and doing well.  He's been playing for the most part as a number 10 just behind the striker which seems to suit him.

If we can get him back to PAOK and playing at a similar standard it would be great.

If we can get him back to PAOK and playing at a similar standard it would be great.

You know what I'm gonna say about people who don't want to be there...

Tiger has not spent a single dime on AEK. He didn't really had to. It will be interesting to see what he does now that they are back in Superleague. I also think that Savvidis will not blow the budget open. There might be a small increase, but nothing major. He just spent 11 mil covering the debt.

The thought that Lino might be coming back to PAOK, and that Garcia will probably be the next TD  points in that direction.

Edited by Blackhawk