People who I think will go out on loan:

Pozoglou

Qose

Koulouris

Savvidis

People who I think need to leave:

Tzavellas

Tziolis

Having said that, our squad size is getting kind of silly. There will need to be a cull at some point soon.

I'm excited we have so many players on the roster. we finally have some depth and options for when we have three games a week and suspensions and injuries

The squad is definitely too big.

People who have left/leaving:

Rat

Lucas

Golasa

Noboa

Pereyra

People who I think will leave:

Maduro

Salpi

People who I think will go out on loan:

Pozoglou

Qose

Koulouris

Savvidis

People who I think need to leave:

Tzavellas

Tziolis

I think Salpi will stay and eventually be forced to retire. I doubt there is a team  that would want him. Maduro will probably go, and Tziolis will stay as a backup. I don't see Tzavellas going anywhere either. I still think Kace will be sold, but it all depends if PAOK extends his contract right now. Kace is free to negotiate with any team in December, so we need to sign a contract extension in order to get the best price for him.

As for the cup pash  think it's still the stupid format from last season.

Concerning Stoch. He might want to come, but he is still a property of Fenerbahce, and I don't think he will be released. More likely another loan deal, but I don't think that would be in PAOK's best interests.

• Like it 1

Will be interesting to see how Antonis performs in the GSL.  Hopefully he gets a decent chance to show his worth.  He's definitely not in the mold of traditional Aussie players ie. physical but lacking in the technical department.  If anything he's the opposite.  transfermarket has him as a DM.  That's not right, is it ?

No.  It's against the law to speak Greek in Australia.  If you do, they sentence you to prison and force you to say "put another shrimp on the barbie" until you're brain is destroyed.

hahahahahaha

Edited by Nea Bafra

Actually Antonis' parents are Australian born. His grandparents migrated to Australia so I can sort of understand him not speaking but the thing that I found surprising is that I don't think he speaks English well.

I heard him in a radio interview and he sounds like an unintelligent dago wop Goomba! Lol

Actually Antonis' parents are Australian born. His grandparents migrated to Australia so I can sort of understand him not speaking but the thing that I found surprising is that I don't think he speaks English well.

I heard him in a radio interview and he sounds like an unintelligent dago wop Goomba! Lol

He's from bankstown, it's like a local dialect. Even I sound like that when I'm either a) very drunk or b) hanging around with other wogs.

Blackhawk, are you sure about Kace ?  His contract expires in mid 2017.

Now that you mentioned it, you are right. It ends in June 2017, so there is still time to get a contract extension in place. Right now he is at 100K per season. I would hope they will get him a raise in the 300K range plus a big buyout option.

From what I read is that Kace has the same agent a Tzandaris (same agent as Tzavellas, Konstantinidis and Savvidis), and since he F***ed PAOK with the Tzandaris deal, the team is reluctant to deal with him.

Rat will sign with Rayo Vallecano probably tomorrow. PAOK will allegedly pay for half of his salary, and Rayo the other half.

Also, Popovic will sign with Panserraikos. Depending on who you talk to it's either a loan deal or a free transfer. Now there is a talent that has never materialized.

After what happened with Pelkas between last season and this season, I'd prefer when possible for our loan players to play outside Greece.  His improvement has been surprising.  I find it hard to believe that he would be the same player today if he'd played in B Ethniki.

Now that you mentioned it, you are right. It ends in June 2017, so there is still time to get a contract extension in place. Right now he is at 100K per season. I would hope they will get him a raise in the 300K range plus a big buyout option.

From what I read is that Kace has the same agent a Tzandaris (same agent as Tzavellas, Konstantinidis and Savvidis), and since he F***ed PAOK with the Tzandaris deal, the team is reluctant to deal with him.

Either way, we need to get the ball rolling.  If he was to agree terms with another team, does that mean he can sign a contract with them on 01-Jan-2016 (a full 18 months before his contract expires) ?  And if so, when can he leave PAOK and join them ?