Phantis Forums

Giannis Alafouzos

Guest PastMember

And for the record, Alafouzo has also tried the diplomatic approach long ago as well....

Ultimately, and unfortunately, to fight the paragka in Elladistan, one has to oppose it by using dirty tactics or by starting a worse paragka... There Meli does have Alafouzos beat.. This is why I hope a now stronger Pateras gets involved with PAE in a more direct manner..

Edited by Giourkas

I know you didn't re just making it known so others don't think it lol.....

Do you think maybe he is being told not go to the meeting by people behind the scenes in PAO or Gate 13?

At the last time from memory I don't think Savvidis was there but there were people there for him.(could be wrong though)

What "coming out now" re?? Again, have you been living under a rock? Gate 13 was throwing Noor one in Marinakis' face long before any other fan base. As did Alafouzo (via Ska?) long before any other club president... It's over a year now! Siga mhn perimename ton tigri!!! Lol

^Notice on who baggela vents for being accused of heroine smuggling? ( Start of 2015)

Why would Ala go talk to the thug and his bodyguards who like hitting old men... The mounia!

Edited by Giourkas

Wow re gate 13 made it known about a ship with drugs, as I said does that make you feel better your fans/owner broke the story 1st? Is that how little you've become you want to claim who breaks a story 1st since?

I wont even mention who made the moves to have people in Europe know about Marinakis when the 1st ever story broke out in Germany, do you remember that at all? Do you  remember who was in Germany at that time? But see I wont bother claiming "my owner broke the story 1st" as its quite immature..... 

By coming out now I mean all the stories of match fixing corruption etc etc, things were never being said to this capacity, only the last 2-3 years there has been so much light shed on these issues.

Ala is NOT talking to him only, he is talking to other owners also and Kontonis, but the coward he is he wont attend because fatboy is there. Says a lot, he can write all the things he wants through the media yet saying it face to face he wont do, that's a kota.

OS, how little we've become??? Lol

You're right, never having played in 3rd division really did a number on us... And paying off our debts like big boys really made US small... Lol

Fact: we chose the hard route and have opposed the paragka like no other club. You're team took the easy route to forfeit debts and took a "break" from it all for a few years after the infamous "sta xartia" year.. You guys folded like bitches.

Kai mas bgazete Kai glossa apo pano!!!! Lol

Again, in last year's meeting (YouTube clip I posted, why does Baggela accuse Ala of being behind the drug trafficking accusations? Why does he tell him:"mou koustises 18 ekatomiria"?

Right, it was the phantom menace Melissanidi.... Riiiight

Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 1

By coming out now I mean all the stories of match fixing corruption etc etc, things were never being said to this capacity, only the last 2-3 years there has been so much light shed on these issues.

Really? Does the name: Koriopolis ring a bell? The other match fixing scandal back in 2011? As in 5 years ago?

Maybe you don't remember because your club was not as invested then...

Like I said, meetings with fatso will amount to nothing. He must be destroyed if you want to affect change.

Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 1

Giourkas I agree with you about fatboy and getting him out no doubt.

Are you telling me that Alafouzos was the one who brought to light koriopolis?

As for Aek lets get one thing straight WE didn't chose that path MELI did and as painful as it was for us fans if I was in his place I wouldn't go paying off others debts, since then our club has found new life and actually being run better than ever.its the old saying small term pain ling term gain.

I'm not saying he broke it, but Ska? sure as hell covered the s%$#! out of it when most media outlets refused to report it! ;)

Let's not forget that Marinakis is a share holder (20%) in SKAI TV. Marinakis and Alafouzos are working together more than we think, although publicly they are projecting the image of bitter enemies. 

Are you suggesting that because 2 individuals hold shares in the same company automatically implies that they share friendly relations? Because it's not unheard off to have shareholders that are hostile with on another...

A lot of these rivals in the stadiums share common business interests off the field btw....

Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 1

If Panathinaikos had 1 euro for every time Alafouzos said something that didn't happen - pulling PAO out the league, creating a new league, big changes coming this week - just wait and see, I am going to attend this meeting..there is going to be a massive demonstration this week.. etc.. Panathinaikos would have a bigger budget than Real Madrid..

I am all for the downfall of Marinakis and all the other criminals who own football clubs, but one thing that is impressive about Alafouzos is how much he invents. There is an old Spartan saying, 'Speak little.' Seems he missed that one and takes the Donald Trump method of talking until your tongue falls out about things that he will do but never happen.

If the Oly Lao really wanted to cause the downfall of fat boy, it would be as easy as taking to the streets in numbers to peacefully ask for his resignation. I however don't think that the fan base is willing to risk not winning... ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rumors are coming out of Greece that he is going to step down....

Well...  now let's see where we go from here.....

Either Pateras comes back.... crazy Giannakopoulo takes over... Polemi and his son take over....    or we just become an orphan and let the commotion destroy the decent team/atmosphere we built this year.......

This is Marinakis going after him surely, but Alafouzos had to be have been smarter and not let himself get caught so easily. Its becoming a BIG mess and personal vendettas are coming into it....

We ALL know Alafouzos isn't the only one paying people with black money, but as they say "only the dumb get caught" will be interesting to see what comes of this and if Pateras comes in expect a bigger war to erupt between owners.

This tax evasion is stupid. Pay your damn taxes and be done with it epitelous.....

If tax evasion was a sport in the Olympics, Greece would get Gold, Silver and Bronze in every competition every time. Including the Para and Special Olympics.

I homestly dont get it. Messi, Mascherano, Neymar they all do it too. Pay the damn tax and be done with it! If normal people are doing then these mega rich guys should be doing it too no matter if it is "fair" or not. The law is the law.

In some cases like for example athletes, actors, artists etc. these types are not always necessarily to blame. Sometimes the people who have been hired to handle their finances fail to pay the taxman either because they are inept or worse, are screwing their clients over and siphoning off funds in some way. 

It would be shocking to hear that this was the case for Alafouzo, he is a business man I'm sure he keeps a close eye on what is going on with his financial interests and is savvier in this arena than a footballer or musician.

Any links? 

No links... this is rumblings from the underground PAO forums.... Now that GWF went under for some unknown reason, underground PAO forums are opening up and this is the rumbling from there.... One of the guys was extremely respected in the GWF circle who "leaked" this info

Perhaps accor can explain why GWF shut down as they were the largest PAO forum and provided a lot of insider info of the team (some legit... some not so legit)

freezer im a poster on gwf and know many faces there from continual trips to athens and going to their club near leoforos

i intend asking individuals as to why that forum is gone as i just noticed i cant even see the page now u mention it

Edited by choc13