Phantis Forums

New England Patriots

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Watching vs the Dolphins right now...Jimmy just got taken off the field. Hopefully it's not a dislocated shoulder. Brisset just brought us into FG range, thank God we had a 21-point lead before Garoppolo was wrecked.

Fuhrer Goodell must be fuming after the Patriots 3-0 start with our backups and third strings. I feel bad for the rest of the league when Brady comes back, when Gronk is 100%, when Ninkovich comes back, and when Hightower becomes 100%. If we can stay healthy I expect nothing less than a 5th Super Bowl trophy, and the Lombardi Trophy to be renamed as the Belichick Trophy. 

• Like it 1

• 3 weeks later...

400 yards in Brady's first game back. Imagine what would have happened to poor Cleveland if he wasn't rusty, and if Gronk was 100%. Tough next 3 games coming up with the tricky Bengals at home, a very good Pittsburg team away, and then Seattle coming to Foxboro. Need to win the home games, Pittsburg is gonna be extremely tough. 

Game felt real shaky at the beginning, much closer than the final result would imply. Gostkowski has to get his s%$#! together.

Lamiara, out of curiosity, what general region are you from? I didn't think you were from around New England...

• 2 months later...

My Texans played well, especially the defense. Our quarterback Brock Oswelier was just bad in the 2nd half, throwing 3 interceptions, giving away the game. What hurts the most, Will Fuller dropping the ball in the end zone by far Brock's best throw of the season. lol

7th Super Bowl Appearance in 16 years in the salary cap era. Unbelievable achievement. As for the game, Atlanta is the only team that has enough weapons to keep with us on offense and give our defense trouble. Matty Ice is filthy this year, they have the best Running Back Duo in the league, and Julio Jones is a baller. I'm more than confident that Bill and Patricia will come up with the perfect game plan to slow down that high powered offense. It will come down to how Malcolm Butler does up against Julio Jones. Atlanta's defense is very underrated, they are very well-coached and have a lot of playmakers like Vic Beasly. However, I don't think that they can slow Brady and the offense down that much, especially if we can get the running game going to open up some play action plays. 

• 11 months later...