Phantis Forums

New England Patriots

Once the Patriots bitch slapped the NFL and ESPN across the face for their bullshit deflated hate reports and fines, ESPN goes and makes up yet another scandal involving the Patriots.

Bill Simmons said everything I need to say: http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-simmons-spygate-report-2015-9

#theyhateuscuztheyanus

I corrected it for you

28-21 win over the Steelers in the opener. Brady picked apart that weak Pittsburg defense and completed 19 passes in a row at one point. Gronk was Gronk, I love how the Steelers were saying they had the formula to stop him, and then he comes out and catches 3 touchdowns. The defense was weak at times but was very solid in the red zone, the run stopping needs to step up as well as the pass rush. Butler was impressive in Antonio Brown forcing him to make a few spectacular catches, Butler has some serious potential.

I'm eagerly awaiting ESPNs reports on "headsetgate." Clearly the Patriots controlled the radio waves and messed with the Steelers headsets causing them to leave Gronk wide open.

People were expecting blow-outs all through the offseason, which we haven't seen happen yet. They look a tad shakier than I'd like, but the wins have both still been pretty comfortable (even with the clusterF*** that was the last 15 minutes). Looking forward to some Brady rage in the coming weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...