Phantis Forums

New England Patriots

• 3 weeks later...

A top 12 talent falling to us at 32 and the perfect replacement for Wilfork? I'll take it. We have 3 picks tonight and the first pick in the 4th round tomorrow, I actually think they'll move up today because we have so many players on the roster and picks remaining that there aren't many spots left for undrafted rookies to bring to training camp. I'm hoping to get a player like Jaelen Strong, Randy Gregory, Jalen Collin, or Dorial Green Beckham. But I doubt it, it's Bill Belichick and we can never guess what he is gonna do, boston media was reporting around 1045-11 o'clock last night that we traded the number 32 pick to Houston but the deal was called off at the end.

^ reports are now surfacing that Brady may get a lengthy suspension.. (6-8 games)

Wow, I guess the League has more information than we initially thought...

When speaking of legacy, this will have a huge effect..

Tom Brady is GREAT, one of the BEST. HE is not Joe Montana, JM was squeaky clean. As much controversy around him as INT's in Bowls. NONE!

They have nothing more than what's in the report... And the report has nothing, the fact that Wells felt the need to specify in a footnote that it was not a sting operation is ridiculous. The fact that the ball PSI measurements are all over the place and weren't recorded before the game is ridiculous. They measured 4 colts balls at half time, 3 were under inflated... Why isn't this getting reported? Why didn't they measure all 11 Colts balls? Brady is gonna get suspended because of jealousy and because people can't beat him.

#theyhateuscausetheyaintus

I think it's ludicrous to think they will suspend Brady for 6-8 games when you consider the punishments for people like Rice, Hardy, etc for their crimes over the past year. 2 games. Max. And that is a lot.

@SportsCenter: BREAKING: NFL suspends Tom Brady 4 games, fines Patriots $1M, strips team of '16 1st-round pick & '17 4th-round pick. http://t.co/iolDCvOF2H

To the NFL, I guess this means that he got a huge advantage from this cheating.. I must admit, I did not see this coming..

It doesn't mean that at all, they found nothing more that circumstantial evidence. We got hit this hard because Goodell butchered the Ray Rice situation and needs to save face. Brady will win his appeal no doubt, he'll be suspended 2-3 games max. The team won't however, we should have never been penalized by losing a first round pick. No way in hell.

Do you think spygate played a role in the tougher fine? I think so.. If deflategate was the 1st misdemeanour, I think the Brady and the team come out of it unpunished..

Eli Manning coming out and saying that after practicing with a deflated ball makes it much easier is hilarious.. Hey Eli, here's a little tip: throw the ball to the guy with the same uniform! :lol:

Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...