Phantis Forums

Houston Rockets

The Houston Rockets currently holding the #2 seed for the playoff spot, with 6 games to go, it's there's to lose. Destiny is in there own hands. 

According to the schedule, they play Thunder (at Oklahoma City), Spurs (twice, at San Antonio and Houston), Pelicans (at Houston), Hornets (at Charlotte), and Jazz (at Houston) 

I would be happy if my Rockets can finish 5-1 down the stretch 

Does Papanikolaou still play at all? He's barely gotten any minuets over the last few months. I can only imagine he won't be at Houston next season, but no idea where they might send him.

But I can't argue with the manager since Houston are looking good right now, or maybe its just that Dallas are looking poor. If Howard is healthy and playing well then he's unmatchable, I'd expect Houston to do well this year.

The Houston Rockets advanced into the Western Conference Semifinals after eliminating Dallas Mavericks in the series 4-1. 

Next, we get either Los Angeles Clippers or San Antonio Spurs. 

To be honest with you I'm glad Rockets got the beating they deserve, Kevin McHale has to use Kostas Papanikolaou in the game and play some serious minutes, so do Nick Johnson. Your not going to win games if you keep using those old veteran players like Terry or Prigioni. 

I witnessed one of the greatest comeback in NBA playoffs history, Rockets we're down by 19 pts late in the 3rd quarter, came into the 4th down by just 13 and started this remarkable comeback led by Josh Smith and Corey Brewer. James Harden sat out the 4th with the flu. 

So, we have a game 7 in Houston this Sunday! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Rockets have saved their season for now, winning 128-115 over the Golden State Warriors in game 4. We need 3 wins to win this series. I am hoping the Rockets can make history to come back from 0-3, it's a longshot, but we got to believe. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...