Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Molon Lave

Houston Texans

The 2015 season looks to be promising, it was a very busy off-season acquisition. Sad part is Andre Johnson is no longer with us. Played for 12 seasons in Houston of sweat, blood, and tears. We will miss him. :( 

Texans drafted three players in the first three rounds

Kevin Johnson CB (Wake Forest)

Benardrick McKinney ILB (Mississippi State)

Jaelen Strong WR (Arizona State) 

Arian Foster will miss half of the NFL regular season with a torn groin which had surgery to repair the damage. Gamoto, this guy hardly stays healthy! 

Tennessee is cruising to a division win....Indianapolis might give them a run, but the titans are the best in the AFC south....Texans will finish 7 and 9....Titans 12 and 4, Colts maybe 10 wins.

Brian Hoyer is garbage! Throw Ryan Mallett in the game and our team comes to life! He MUST start the rest of the season! 

Titans 12-4???? lmaooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: 

I really like Marcus Mariota, but your team isn't going to finish with 12 wins. 

You can laugh now my friend....Titans are a much better team than the Texans, offensively and on defense, Anyway good luck I'm sure we're going to hear from each other again....Maybe I should start a titans topic thread lol!

Texans will need a victory against Carolina to keep pace with Tennessee....Or it's going to be a 2 horse race between the titans and colts.

Texans might win the division by default lol....The south might be the weakest division in football. You would think after a couple of good years by Indianapolis and Houston, that the division turned the corner in becoming a division to produce a true super bowl contender, not the case....We have a long way to go before that happens!

Yes, our division is crap. We got destroyed by the Falcons. 

If the Texans don't turn around soon, there season is lost in a New York minute. 

Got to win against the Colts Thursday night. 

Texans got destroyed by the Fins 44-26. 
Just to add more insult to the wound, Arian Foster done for the season with a torn achilles tendon. 
Despite the fact we are only one game behind the Colts for the AFC South lead. :lol:

Edited by Molon Lave

^^Before the season started, I did make a statement saying that the South is the weakest division. I think Tennessee is moving in the right direction, losing a lot of close football games....The positive Tennessee will have another good draft year, It's only a matter of time before we take control of the South.

The Texans I rated to be a 7 and 9 team before the season, and they will be lucky to be that....Definitely a team going backwards, they had their time period and failed, and a total rebuild is in order.

I change my prediction....The Titans will win the division going 8 and 8....We will rule the division for the next 10 years.

We shall discuss right after the Titans smash the Panthers today....We have the Raiders and Jaguars twice in the next 3 weeks, and will be sitting comfortable at 6 and 6, and losing the game at New England, who cares, the Jets suck that makes us 7 and 7.

Houston is finished, and the Indianapolis without Luck, facing a tougher schedule are in big trouble, to many holes in their lineup to overcome.

Dude you take this way to serious....Do you own the Patriots and AEK lol. Sports is indented to kill some time and relax....You don't gain anything personally by your team winning.

Edited by jvc

Texans won the biggest game of the season, taking down the previous undefeated Bengals 10-6. 

The division shapes up to be a good one 

Indianapolis 4-5

Houston 4-5

Jacksonville 3-6

Tennessee 2-7 

Lol the division is in transition, not a good one at all. The Texans are what I predicted 8 and 8, or 7 and 9 and will start the rebuild next season.

The Texans should be the favorites to win the division with that news....The Titans will have another strong draft year, and hopefully a good coach for next year.

Pats are plowing through any opponent. If they keep Brady and Gronk healthy they will win another one with ease. They had no business beating the Giants but they did it with ease.

Edited by Lamiara ole