Phantis Forums
Bajewy

Welcome to the Phantis PAOK Forum

Ελάτε και Μαϊάμι καμιά βόλτα ρε... Εγώ εκεί στα χιόνια δεν πατάω ούτε να με πληρώσουν...

13 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Ελάτε και Μαϊάμι καμιά βόλτα ρε... Εγώ εκεί στα χιόνια δεν πατάω ούτε να με πληρώσουν...

Come in the spring/summer and escape the humidity, hurricanes and white trash in Florida.

Good evening from England! Had a great time in the States - certainly not what we are used to here in Europe I must say - but the US is a cool place to visit. Had a great evening knocking back the beers with Chris (beers are on me if I make it again in March!).

Yianko, τον Ιούνιο θα είμαι Λος Άντζελες για 3 μέρες πριν παω Βέγκας. Ήταν να'ρθω Μαϊαμι αλλα τελικά κατέληξα στην πόλη των αγγέλων!

On 12/6/2017 at 1:36 PM, Blackhawk said:

Come in the spring/summer and escape the humidity, hurricanes and white trash in Florida.

Thanks Christara. Spring no way... You guys have snow and 30 degrees until April or early May. Spring is nice in Miami, but summer is indeed hell. Hot and humid and the sea water even more hot. Hahaha.

Regarding hurricanes, you are right, they might suck, but we are PAOK fans and nothing scares us... The worst thing is staying without A/C. The rest is fine. Regarding white trash, I lived most of my life in Thessaloniki socializing with all the white trash you can imagine. So, sad to admit, it feels like home. The only difference is that those Floridians are way more stupid than we are. But this stands for a good percentage of US people. Thankfully, I am not dealing with them a lot, besides the annoying fact we drive on the same roads and they drive like "s h i t".

Athens, when you go to Los Angeles make sure you rent a car, or you have a friend who has a car. Otherwise you are going to have a really hard time there! But you did smart move. Los Angeles and Las Vegas is more fun than Miami. Miami is nothing. Maybe it was fun in the 80s if you were dealing cocaine and you made good money, otherwise nothing fancy besides the name. Hahaha.