Phantis Forums

Welcome to the Phantis PAOK Forum

Bajewy

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, pash said:

I should probably put this here because Blackhawk's a REAL STICKLER for the rules

Welcome! Whereabouts are you from?

Thanks! I live i Stockholm, Sweden. Come from Kilkis.

Edited by TheogGR1
Forgot to add something

Ya sou, Kilkistan! From the city/capital or from one of the choria around it (like my father)?

Östersund is some 500 to 600 km from Stockholm. So you need a lot to drive and at least a day off as the game is Thursday night.

Saw the tickets are 400 kroner (= about 41 euro's) and thats for Greeks very expensive. Don't know how that is for you in Sweden. In The Netherlands it is a fair price for an European game.

Thanks everyone. Yes from a χώριο close to Kilkis. As for the game I really want to go but not sure if I can get a day off. If I would go I am not sure if I will go with the σύνδεσμο or just buy a ticket myself. I think the price is a bit expensive. It is around 10 euro cheaper for a league game.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, SouroTi said:

Thanks! It's great to be here. Lots of great discussions on this forum.

Welcome to the PAOK forum SouroTi. Tell us more about yourself. Where are you from? How did you become a PAOK fan?

17 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Welcome to the PAOK forum SouroTi. Tell us more about yourself. Where are you from? How did you become a PAOK fan?

Thanks for the welcome! I'm from New York - not from New York City, but a couple hours north of it. I'm a PAOK fan through my dad. I listen to Metropolis on the reg, love the whole scene haha. It's truly a ride being a fan of this team. 

My dad's family is from Kilkis too ^. Pontios of course.. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome SouroTi!

Hello to all from the States! After many years of saying I would make the trip across the Atlantic I finally made it. It is day 11 of my American Adventure and there is just one thing I cannot get my head around. How the hell do you guys eat the large portions of food?