Phantis Forums

Welcome to the Phantis PAOK Forum

Bajewy

ohhhh its good to have our forum group back together again!

The last few weeks has been kinda dull ever since GS went offline... :tdown: 

thanks for the heads up Ziaka!  :D  

• Like it 2

Kalws ta @@ mas ta 2 ! E oxi kai 5 profil, parapanw :P afou me banaran oi aderf@s oi gayroi olh thn wra

Ti egine, teleiwse h fash ths apomonwshs, ths fughs, tou krupsimatos apo fora kai fb?

Perases sthn fash ths wrimothtas, 8a mas prhzeis ta @@ ligotero?

Elpizoume na mhn allakses fulo kai sexoualikes protimhseis :lol:

Welcome back mwrh lougkra !  B)

For the older guys: out of curiosity, whatever happened to Blackhell?? He seemed like a good guy. One day a few years ago he just stopped posting..

Edit: I posted this on the last page of this thread and saw the above posts after the fact.. My bad. He was a mod on the other site if memory serves..

Edited by Giourkas

Yeah, that used to be my name on the original forums, but I mostly just lurked. Maybe 200 posts over a three or four year period. Most of which were spent arguing with stupid people in the off topic forums. I went overboard once gs.com rebooted.

Blackhell was around until 2010 or so. After that he stopped posting. I thing it probably had to do with the fact that he got married.

BTW he used to part of the Greeksoccer.com when it was part of Phantis, but that was long time ago. 

Edited by Blackhawk

Pash yes before the new year I think I was not able to log back into my account.

You must have been one of the m**** that Attilio once said that he will eventually kick out of GS. Now look where he is.

• Like it 2