Phantis Forums

Welcome to the Phantis PAOK Forum

Bajewy

i remember seeing his name on another forum (one that shutdown recently.)  theres a ziakas right near my parents village in grevena so i always wanted to say hi to him. buuut by reading his post history it seems like i wont be able to do that  :unsure:

edit :  panathinaikos dropped some points today.  hopefully paok will close up that gap.

Edited by Bajewy

Don't worry baby birds, papa's here now. Everything's gonna be all right.

Salpi and barca4 were different people. Will work on getting a hold of them. Some people from gs.com had salpi as friends on their PSN accounts, which might be the ticket.

• Like it 1

hey anyone know about that guy from Alabama? if he's near Huntsville I could probably get a hold of him irl..

That's a good idea, but unfortunately I don't know how to get in touch with him

speaking of knowing people irl. i was worried (yep, worried) for a moment when i saw greeksoccer had closed that we'd never meet again. we got to get a boston (new england?) thing going. catch a match somewhere, they show the champions league matches in bars nowadays. plus, thanatos said once he has connections to get malamatina, so enough holding out, buddy.

Kokoretsi is awesome, solid move. My grandparents let me know just yesterday that they've got a 35 pound lamb ready to go on the souvla.

And melamatina is available in some places I've checked around here, but not nearly as uniquitous as kourtaki. I usually keep a bottle handy for when I'm watching PAOK, obvs.

• Like it 1