Phantis Forums
cocksta

PAS Lamia

Lamiara ole, do you think Lamia can get promoted? Last season they started off so strong and blew it all near the end of the season...btw Lamia has a sick logo (:

@Ethnikos!

Lamia can and is capable of advancing to the SL. There is a financially strong owner that does not mind spending and going the extra mile in order to achieve that. Right besides him there is a whole city of 100,000 people who is eager and thirsty to see the team in the SL.

Last year it was a year of amateur mistakes that led to the failure of advancement.

This year i want to believe that everything will be well programmed and executed to perfection,and the team will find itself in the SL.

This team and city deserve a place in the SL and I believe they will get it.

Edited by Lamiara ole

Big city with high hopes, good luck Lamia. Hope to see them in Superleague. Tired of watching teams like Panthrakios and Ergotelis. A) they're garbage B) no future with these clubs C) they have no financial stability D) they're just boring to watch E) they're stadiums are either empty or ghetto

Thanks for your kind words Ethnikos.

I always said that big cities like Patra, Larissa,Volos, Serres, Lamia, Kalamata need to have teams in the SL.

This is why we need to have at least 18 teams in the SL.

"Eparxeia" has a lot to offer and teams that sell 700-1,200 tickets a game should not be allowed to compete in the SL!

You need big city markets to be involved!

Then the fun begins!