Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cocksta

Suggestions/requests

14 hours ago, ThrylosG7 said:

I get given a warning for agreeing or acknowledging a post I agree with ?? Seriously ??? It wasnt even that bad - and he wrote in Greek as well . Now if you didnt like that post post and you want to delete it and even warn him - which was too much IMHO - ok even still... but giving a warning because someone agreed is too much...what is the point of having the "Like" button then if you may get warned for clicking on the wrong post ?? or that is ok because its anonymous ?? so you can like it but as long as you dont show your face ?? 

I didnt even quote the post btw....

On top of that - even suggesting that i might get banned ??? 

Geez i thought I was the fascist in here 

The fact that you don't think ..lynching was bad and you said, "best post here" is not acceptable. When we say we do NOT condone such behavior here, we mean it. That goes for the person who starts it and those who support it, which includes you, and everybody else. I don't care if they write in English or Greek--vile is vile.

• Like it 1

/\

+10000

There are more than enough outlets for hate filled circle jerks out there, good job for trying to keep this place a little cleaner!

Edited by Tzatziki
typo

Perhaps we could move the Aris subforum to the front similar to the PAOK, Oly and AEK subforums. It's the 2nd most active team on this site. Would allow for easier visibility IMO. Plus PAO was downgraded so it wouldnt be too cluttered. 

• Like it 1

Not a biggie but it would be cool if everyone put their current location on their profile. I would definitely like to know where people I am interacting with are currently residing.

On 4/28/2015 at 7:45 PM, Blackhawk said:

Change the setting so consecutive capital letters can be entered in the title thread. It looks stupid and is wrong to have PAOK shown as Paok.

It looks like this “error” has revived in the name of the topic. Started a few new topics lately and FIFA is shown as Fifa; AEK as Aek. 

41 minutes ago, Dutch Eagle said:

Started a few new topics lately and FIFA is shown as Fifa; AEK as Aek. 

It should be in effect. Keep in mind that it preserves capitalization for particular words. i.e AEK, FIFA. If those words are in a context like PAOK-AEK or Greece vs Turkey (FIFA WC Qualifiers) then 'PAOK-AEK' is deemed one string as is '(FIFA' For best results, pad the words with spaces., i.e 'PAOK - AEK' or ( FIFA WC Qualifiers ). Some error still occur, and moderators can help correct by editing the tile.

Oops... Just verified that it is ...broken. Will try to address...

Applied a fix. Looks like back on track. Let me know (via PM) if otherwise.