Phantis Forums

Corruption In The Greek Sl

Accor6

So I read an interview with Barba Savva and he says that silva was dazed when the water hit his back and acted like a man unlike Anastasiou who was faking it when he got hit in the face with the cup.

And then they wonder why people hate these F***ers. Do they not realize the hypocrisy of the words they speak.

Utterly unbelievable piece of s%$#!.

Regardless of if he was overreacting or not, the public can not react like that, you can not raid the pitch or throw things from the stands, I can't believe some of you in here are trying to justify this, and that goes for every Greek team even Olympiakos who have maranakis who should have been arrested by now, and it's a disgrace

• Like it 1

we are not justifying anything greeko

nothing against you

we are responding to some of the gabri posters

who said anastasiou took a dive and faked it in the 0-3 paper cup fall

the portogalo got hit with water on back and the vlaka grabs the back of his head

5 mins later hes grabbing his back like some one smashed a cricket bat on his back

he has all the diatisia on his side

hes had his pants pulled down in europe

squandered a impossible lead to keep arsenal out at home

then gets his bum raped by an anderlecht side who is not even a shadow of normal self

then hes clenchfisting an equaliser in toumba like hes equalised in camp nou then

acts an injury to get the game suspended

Eleos pia with all all these misthofori

APATHEONES

ton kathe vlaka m#$%! proponiti goes to olympiakos kai akouo lalakies about them all being gods

here we have coaches like taki lemoni

katanec silva. sollid segura bigon

valverde kai all the other vlakes who came won doubles with paragkes

and got sacked mera nyxta or others left and saw the obvious vromies and didnt want to be associated with it.

all regarded as legends. anyone can coach with the sistima behind them

Edited by Spirtto13
  • Like it 2

• 5 months later...
Την παραπομπή και προφυλάκιση Μαρινάκη προτείνει ο Εισαγγελέας
από Gazzetta team

Καταπέλτης για τον Βαγγέλη Μαρινάκη, αλλά και για τους υπόλοιπους κατηγορουμένους, είναι σύμφωνα με πληροφορίες, η πρόταση που κατατέθηκε στο Συμβούλιο Εφετών από τον Εισαγγελέα Εφετών, κ. Σταμάτη Δασκαλόπουλο.

Σύμφωνα με πληροφορίες, ο κ. Δασκαλόπουλος προτείνει την παραπομπή σε δίκη του προέδρου του Ολυμπιακού Βαγγέλη Μαρινάκη για την υπόθεση των «στημένων παιχνιδιών», της «εγκληματικής οργάνωσης» και για άλλα κακουργήματα. Επιπλέον, ζητάει την αντικατάσταση των περιοριστικών όρων του κατηγορουμένου με προφυλάκιση.

Σύμφωνα με πληροφορίες, ο Εισαγγελέας ζητά την προφυλάκιση του Μαρινάκη διότι σε τηλεοπτικές δηλώσεις του ο πρόεδρος του Ολυμπιακού είπε ότι ασχολείται με το ποδόσφαιρο παρά το γεγονός ότι του έχει απαγορευθεί. 

Από την πλευρά του κ. Μαρινάκη σημειώνεται ότι ναι μεν έχει ασχοληθεί με τα ποδοσφαιρικά, αλλά όχι με τα επαγγελματικά του ποδοσφαίρου.

Για την παραπομπή του Β. Μαρινάκη σε δίκη αλλά και την προφυλάκισή του πριν την διεξαγωγή της θα αποφανθεί το δικαστικό συμβούλιο Εφετών με βούλευμα που θα εκδώσει εντός του προσεχούς διαστήματος 

Edited by Accor6
  • Like it 1

Audio for details

«Δεν βλέπω να ανατρέπεται η εισαγγελική πρόταση» (audio)

Την εκτίμηση ότι η πρόταση Δασκαλόπουλου για την «εγκληματική» θα γίνει δεκτή από το Συμβούλιο Εφετών εξέφρασε η Μαίρη Μπενέα. Μιλώντας στον ΣΠΟΡ FM η έμπειρη δικαστική συντάκτης ανέλυσε τη διαδικασία 

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/den-blepw-na-anatrepetai-i-eisaggeliki-protasi-audio/3199000

1 hour ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

Bouxesa is getting locked up but what kind of fall out is expected??

Listen to the audio on the link above. 

The proposal of the prosecutor for the imprisonment of Marinakis and trial, it is ... just a proposal. It's a PUBLIC PROSECUTOR PROPOSAL, ie a SUGGESTION.

But the decision as to what will ultimately this proposal will become, it will be taken by the appeals Council( Συμβούλιο Εφετών), a judicial body that is composed of judges, not prosecutors, which issues the relevant decree. The decree determines who is referred to trial etc...

Of course, the prosecutor's proposal is a suggestion with great "weight", which in most cases is accepted by the judges who issued the decree BUT it can be overturned! ( Mbouxesas is powerful)

Lastly, the indictment is NOT a condemnation! Whether he eventually gets convicted, is the court's decision.

So the next step is to wait 10 days. According to the audio, there is a very small chance that this decision/proposal gets overturned.

But what am I talking about...Marinakis is CLEAN. Do I have any proof? Regardless of the outcome, how can you support such a club?

Edited by Accor6
  • Like it 1

These are the 28 that have been suggested to go on trial! 7 have been dismissed ( they were 35 initially)

Οι 28 της «εγκληματικής οργάνωσης» για τους οποίους το συμβούλιο Εφετών θα αποφανθεί αν τελικά παραπεμφθούν σε δίκη είναι οι:

1. Βαγγέλης Μαρινάκης (μεγαλομέτοχος ΠΑΕ Ολυμπιακός)

2. Γιάννης Κομπότης (μεγαλομέτοχος ΠΑΕ Λεβαδειακός)

3. Γιώργος Σπανός (μεγαλομέτοχος ΠΑΕ Ατρόμητος)

4. Γιώργος Αρβανιτίδης (πρώην μεγαλομέτοχος ΠΑΕ Βέροια)

5. Γιώργος Λαναρής (γενικός αρχηγός ΠΑΕ Βέροια)

6. Γιάννης Αγγελόπουλος (γενικός αρχηγός ΠΑΕ Ατρόμητος)

7. Γιώργος Σαρρής (πρώην πρόεδρος ΕΠΟ)

8. Θόδωρος Κουρίδης (πρώην νομικός σύμβουλος ΕΠΟ)

9. Αρης Σταθόπουλος (μέλος ΔΣ ΕΠΟ)

10. Γιάννης Παπακωνσταντίνου (μέλος ΔΣ ΕΠΟ)

11. Νίκος Προύντζος (μέλος ΔΣ ΕΠΟ)

12. Γιώργος Δούρος (πρώην αναπληρωτής πρόεδρος ΚΕΔ)

13. Θανάσης Μπριάκος (πρώην μέλος ΔΣ ΚΕΔ)

14. Κωνσταντίνος Ιωαννίδης (διαιτητής Super League)

15. Απόστολος Αμπάρκιολης (διαιτητής Super League)

16. Ιωάννης Κάμπαξης (διαιτητής Super League)

17. Αλέξανδρος Δημητρόπουλος (διαιτητής Super League)

18. Αθανάσιος Γιάχος (διαιτητής Super League)

19. Ηλίας Σπάθας (διαιτητής Super League)

20. Χαράλαμπος Παυλίδης (ποδοσφαιριστής Βέροιας)

21. Κώστας Μπάρμπας (πρώην ποδοσφαιριστής Βέροιας)

22. Ηλίας Ιωάννου (πρώην ποδοσφαιριστής Βέροιας)

23. Δημήτρης Αμαραντίδης (ποδοσφαιριστής Βέροιας)

24. Δημήτρης Μάνος (ποδοσφαιριστής Βέροιας)

25. Γιώργος Σκαθαρούδης (πρώην ποδοσφαιριστής Βέροιας)

26. Αλέξανδρος Καλογέρης (πρώην ποδοσφαιριστής Βέροιας)

27. Ρικάρντο Σα Πίντο (πρώην προπονητής Ατρομήτου)

28. Γκιγιέρμο Πέρεθ (πρώην ποδοσφαιριστής Βέροιας)

Edited by Accor6

Been listening to sport-fm as I'm finishing up charts at work...  perhaps I missed something along the way as I'm trying to multi-task 3-4 different things but seems like this may take even 1-2 years till till fully gets dealt with

there are also MANY options/opportunities for appeals which could further delay this process... based on what some of these lawyers are predicting, there is a chance this case gets delayed quite a bit and unless there is OVERWHELMING evidence to associate the case w/ match fixing, etc. then the case may get thrown out

Again, I"m doing 3-4 things at once so I might have missed something... can someone confirm?

Well, that was in 2012 when Alafouzos said "we'd build a great team"...  But, it's been very obvious that Oly has been largely benefited from the system.

I don't have proof whether Marinakis is guilty of criminal violations but because of his money he got whatever he wanted all these years. He fixed the system to promote Oly, win titles, automatically go to the CL and get 30+ millions, then buy better players, fix games, and repeat the process.

Do you think this is a serious case that has legs or it's one of those fireworks for public consumption?  And, if it is a serious case, do you think the Greek state has the will and the ability to see this through?

It's going somewhere at least...

At first we didn't think that he would get charged with any but he was charged with 5

1)ένταξη και διεύθυνση σε εγκληματική οργάνωση,

2) ηθική αυτουργία σε απόπειρα εκβίασης με απειλή βλάβης δραστηριότητας που ασκεί ο εξαναγκαζόμενος από υπαίτιο που διαπράττει τέτοιες πράξεις από συνήθεια, κατ’ επάγγελμα και κατ’ εξακολούθηση,

3) ηθική αυτουργία σε έκρηξη από την οποία μπορούσε να προκύψει κίνδυνος για άνθρωπο,

4) ηθική αυτουργία σε κατά συναυτουργία και κατ’ εξακολούθηση δωροδοκία-δωροληψία για αλλοίωση αποτελέσματος αγώνα που περιλαμβάνεται σε στοιχηματικές διοργανώσεις, από την οποία επιτεύχθηκε ο σκοπός που επιδίωκε ο δράστης και

5) απάτη κατά συναυτουργία και κατ’ εξακολούθηση.

Then we thought that he was not going to get any punishment but he did. Small fine, report to the police twice a month and was told not to be involved with soccer again :p

Then we thought he was never going to be prosecuted for trial but it seems like this will happen

Now, I guess, we don't think he will be convicted by the court, he will not get punished and the corrupt club of soft will not suffer any losses

I hope the latter follows the preceding 3 

Edited by Accor6
  • Like it 2

It seems to me that some of those charges are serious legal violations under any circumstances. But, if it's true that Oly benefited from such criminal activities, the club should be demoted and titles taken away. If corrupt Italy could relegate Juventus, Greece should too.

Μητρόπουλος: «Ο Κούγιας έβγαζε τον Μαρινάκη βομβιστή και τώρα τον βγάζει τον καλύτερο άνθρωπο»

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/mitropoulos-o-kougias-ebgaze-ton-marinaki-bombisti-kai-twra-ton-bgazei-ton-kalutero-anthrwpo/3199216

kougias is a joke with his kolotoumbes...