Phantis Forums

Corruption In The Greek Sl

Accor6

• 2 months later...

Aside from the Gavro-PAO game, can someone give me a game that the gavro was not PUSHED to a victory?

Every game I read they were pushed... some a lot more blatant than others....  Today there is a massacre going on at Giannena...  absolutely tragic....     

I don't blame our players one bit about not trying or wanting to leave...  What is the point...

oly played a man up from the 41st, w a bogus first yellow. any oly fan in here still trying to say that oly dont get helped by referees year in and year out need to shut there mouths and stay in there own forums. its bad enough to see ur president is a corrupt heroin dealer, but im sick of hearing u morons saying u dont get backed by refs. 

• Like it 1

There was footage shown of the violence at Iraklis last week and pretty sure it was from tv crews.

Oly fans have been good, they attacked Bayern fans during the CL match, teamed up with the Serbs and attacked the Croatian fans, attacked PAOK fans getting off the train, attacked families in Filadelphia cafes after they beat PAO in the basketball,last week had fights with Panionios fans at the baksetball but every other team is the issue never Oly. Oly has never once been docked points yet the other big 3 have.

• Like it 1

Oh s%$#! I forgot to also add Oly fans went Karaiskaki and abused NT team players during their match, then went and attacked the Greek fan base after the game by pulling out knives on them and taking their drum, yes a fan base to be proud of and one that's been well behaved, parata mas with your lies.

Edited by Original Sydney