Phantis Forums

Corruption In The Greek Sl

Accor6

Kalos to paidi. Lamia + Osfp brothers :ph34r: -_- :evil:

Kalos sas vreika.

Euxomai i Lamia na paei playoffs,alla tha xreiastei ti voitheia tou Hrakli pou den prepei na xasei tin Kuriaki apo ti Larissa stin edra tou!

Den exei xasei paixnidi fetos!

An opos ...upopsiazese i Lamia itan h' eixe sxesi me parartimata, tha itan idi SL!

Tora to paleuei meta apo kati diaitisies sfagiastikes kai tin afairesi 3 vathmon an kai to match to eixame kerdisei mesa sto gipedo!

An i Lamia eixe opoia sxesi me to gayro,den tha milagame tora yia anodo!

Sunexeia pernei kati ti mati mou. Eides ton proedro sas sthn souita tou Baggela sto tigali?

Giati na mhn milate gia anodo an eixate/exete sxesh me ton gavro?? Gia kainourgia parartimata psaxei, tha sas anebasei

Eides to teleutaio mou post sto gs.com?

Edited by Accor6

So you believe what a kolofillada says instead of the same Lamia President Panourgias Papaioannou being quoted right above^^!

FYI when I was 18 years old(1978 or 79) I had a very close friend who was gayros to the bone!

He took me to two games at the old karaiskaki and we sat at the old Thyra 7. One game was against Aris and the other against Panathinaikos!

Needless to say there was no trouble at all!

Now! Since my gayro friend took me to watch these games at the old tigani, could I by any remote chance would have become a gayro?

Not even in my friend's wildest dreams!

Being in a place to watch a game of any sort means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

POOR ,UNINTELLIGENT and SMALL MINDS find ways to make the trixa...TRIXIA!

Especially members of the Greek Press!...and kolofilades tis...p...as!

Mr. Papioannou is a great businessman who has invested his money in a club, does not owe any penny to anyone and runs a great club that some day will make it to SL.

AXIOKRATIKA kai oxi me tou marinaki ti voitheia.

You can take that to the bank!

Edited by Lamiara ole

You are comparing apples to oranges. With Marinakis under investigation and preparing to appear to court soon on charges of organized crime, amongst others, why would anyone even come close to him? Those are not fans, as you try to compare to on your message above, but team owners

Also that green filada is not the only one who has mentioned this. Some time ago it was Fws the red kollofilada

I hope you are right

Edited by Accor6

^ you go and visit your parartimata stadiums like veroia,platania,livadeia,panthrakikos,tripoli,kalloni etc that cannot hold combined what Lamia has on the stands!

Rest assure it is not happening this year,but now that we know who the culprits and the lamogia are?we will take care of business next season!

Hraklis' player missed(send the ball straight at the goalkeeper ala Panenka?) a penalty at 98' today! If he scored it would have taken us to the playoffs!

The system worked well?!

Lamia does not need anyone! We will do it the old way! We will earn it!

Edited by Lamiara ole

This is the way Lamia missed the playoffs! You tell me if this not intentional and a shame as the speaker claims!

Was a maimou penalty to begin with ....I think peroni missed it on purpose ... If that was the case Kala ekane!!

^ you go and visit your parartimata stadiums like veroia,platania,livadeia,panthrakikos,tripoli,kalloni etc that cannot hold combined what Lamia has on the stands!

Rest assure it is not happening this year,but now that we know who the culprits and the lamogia are?we will take care of business next season!

Hraklis' player missed(send the ball straight at the goalkeeper ala Panenka?) a penalty at 98' today! If he scored it would have taken us to the playoffs!

The system worked well?!

Lamia does not need anyone! We will do it the old way! We will earn it!

So Iraklis was scared of Lamia at -8?????  Yep..and Lamia's tin shed with it's 6000 capacity would be a feared venue...

I admire your passion and love for your club...but there was no conspiracy to keep them down...nor will they ever be anything more than a small club from the eparxia....they will never reach thew standards set by Asteras or Xanthi..