Phantis Forums

• 4 weeks later...

Well if you win the league by more than 10 points difference then I might think that the clubs below you are more boring.

Jose did get a tad lucky this year ( deserved the league anyway ) cause both Manchester City and Liverpool have each scored 40 goals less than last Season at this point which is a ridiculous come down.

I guess when you sell Suarez and lose Sturridge to injuries and City looking bored and fat then no need for Chelsea to go all out as they had this title sowed up from a few months ago.

I think a major reason the flowing football stopped was because of Diego Costa's abssence. Besides him we dont have that striker that can get you 30+ goals. And that ia what made us look so good.

Possibly Remy but he juat hasnt had enough games to tell due to Costa's blistering form at the start and middle of the season. He also has struggled with injuries .

Drogba has done well when called upon. He's 37 now so i dont think anybody expected him to get 15-20. But he has been crucial both on and odd the pitch.

I think we may need another top class striker, but who of that calibre is willing to play second fidle to Costa...or possibly challenge him?

Jose likes dealing with small squads which does stifle him when its time to make an impression in the Champions League. Once the injuries hit then he's taking a major risk.

Regatdless , they were the class act of the EPL Seadon this year. So many top over

Players in specific positions. No te! Can match up to that.

Cezar Azpilecueta is a very underrated defender. Matic has been superb at DM and Hazard deservedly won POY ( Suarez won it last year ) Terry for his age us still the best CB in England.

Next year is next year. All depends how the other big teams strengthen in the transfer window. I expect a very busy transfer Summer for everyone especially both Manchester moneybag teams.

• 1 year later...