Phantis Forums
Original 21

Suggested Call Ups, Starting 11

I think Bakakis should be next in line for Toro at RB position. I think Toro has one good campaign left in him though.

Bouchalakis should probably be involved if Samaris is still struggling to get game time.

• Like it 1

I agree. But does anyone actually think that the u21s will be better than our current group of players later in 2-3 years? Or is it wishful thinking? 

• Like it 1

anyone a paok fan? seems like pelkas is scoring a lot... is he as good rw as he is cam?

we're desperate for wingers

He's better up the middle. And better as a left winger than on the right. I wrote more about him a few pages back.

1 minute ago, pash said:

He's better up the middle. And better as a left winger than on the right. I wrote more about him a few pages back.

Do you seem to still favour Mystakidis over him pash?

At the moment no, just because Mistakidis has only played like 40 minutes since coming back from his injury. In time, I'll probably prefer him again.

I should note that he's looked GREAT during those few minutes.

• Like it 1

By the way Ninis is having trouble with his club in Israel and is probably going to leave this transfer window. He will then not be able to play for another team in Europe until next season. He has strong ambitions to play in Europe and being in the national team again. I hope he play in the national team again because he has glimpses of greatness.