Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lazarus

New Pao Moderator

can I even comment or will I get another warning from cocksta who is sticking it up for his fellow PAO mod acco6? is there also a neutral overall mod or it this just a green forum?

American Greeks here like JVC always bashing the reall Greeks in Greece for being corrupt and all these kind of accusations, but I'm not the first one experiencing this kind of corrupt actions by PAO mods on this forum just like they did on Greeksoccer.com

Dont have to gave me another warning bad Green boys... I'M OUT.

• Like it 1

Then you wonder why people get warnings or banned. In the last couple of months very min issues with everyone in here PAO/AEK/PAOK yet some how the Olym member cannot contain himself. I said to everyone who came over this board will not be a bourdelo  respect that fact that Laz open Phantis  up to us  keep it respectful and fun MONO AUTO!

• Like it 1

I have and will be deleting offending posts with no warnings. Dialogue implies civility, otherwise it's an idiot's screaming match--the kind that we don't want here. I'm all for freedom of expression, but there is a way of doing. Because some don't really understand what this means, let me put it in simple terms:

• does my post contribute to making this forum a pleasant place to hang out?  [pleasant for the community, not for the provocateur]
  • is it appropriate for the topic and the place? 
  • does it respect the other members? we don't have to agree, but we can respectfully disagree.
  • Like it 1

Well, honestly, I don't monitor all the posts there, so I'm not really the PAO mod in reality. I actually spend more time elsewhere doing stuff, so there could be a need for another PAO mod.

this topic was already discussed little while back by mods and we agreed to keep things the way they are.

Explain something to me guys...

Reaper is the moderator of the Olympiacos forums. As such he has the authority to moderate content any which way he sees fit with the goal of augmenting the quality of posts in these forums and to make sure that expression of opinion is not suppressed . It is entirely up to his judgement to keep content (posts), edit where appropriate or delete. That is the role of the moderator. That is what he is asked to do.

That being said, the performance of a moderator is evaluated on a constant basis by his peers (the Moderators), the Supermods and the Admins. These are the general principles by which these forums operate.

In the moderating team, we don't think of moderators as team supporters. Rather, we treat them as individuals that have reached a maturity level that allows them to work with other team members in an effort to maintain a friendly and welcoming forum.

We hope you enjoy these forums and continue to participate in a way that elevates general awareness and provides food for thought in all threads and conversations.

• Like it 1

:la:   .

Do what I do and ignore his posts, they just make you forget stuff rather than help you gain knowledge.

I s re h pe you g t to re d this be ore it ge s dele......

• Like it 1

Same thing happens in the Green section, nothing new under the sun son.