Phantis Forums

New Pao Moderator

Lazarus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ProuHellene, observe that website long enough and you will realize a trend. The entire website is pretty much Atillio posting to himself and the rest of them badmouthing us. What happens when we stop giving them the time of day? The place turns into a ghost town. You're really throwing fuel into the fire man and the sooner you realize how insignificant they are the sooner they'll die their slow death. Like I said in the AEK forums stop acknowledging them and within a week they will disappear. 

• Like it 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

accor6 isnt a good mod, he is doing what he does best and did at the old forum, deleting every post that has some negative things about his team in it. While at the other hand tolerating his fellow PAO fans who are bringing in political accusations in football topics in a reply to my football discussions.

When talking about bribes he is a good example, protecting everything thats Green instead of overseeing a fair discussion.

My posts where tolerated by another PAO mod ffs, he just moved them to another topic, and then accor6 reads something he didnt like, my opinion and the truth, and deleted them!!!!

^^Doxa and his kind are the cause of the Greek crisis, the same people who retires at the age 47, and stiff the country from taxes.....GreenShadow don't waste your breath on him, his favorite country is Russia, and believes in the Palestinian state, and is anti American, basically he wants Greece to get away from the west, and join the Middle East!!! He still thinkins KOUTOPONIRIA is a way to get around....He hasn't come to grips with the information age.

PANATHINAIKO KAFENEIO TOPIC

The above post is tolerated in the FOOTBALL section where my posts where deleted where I said nothing about politics and just replied that PAO was being beaten by a foreign team with half the budget and asked is that also the fault of Marinakis. But these serious political accusations and insults are not being deleted!!!!

Anybody said something about protecting their fellow fans instead of overseeing a good discussion about FOOTBALL (not tolerating.... political and insulting accusations)

Edited by Doxa

Stop playing the victim Doxa... In the daily video thread in the red forum, you instigated things with JVC by taking a shot at him with your Tsoukala video... IMO , both posts should be deleted..

Let's stop this s%$#! right here guys... Let's keep it civil.

can I even comment or will I get another warning from cocksta who is sticking it up for his fellow PAO mod acco6? is there also a neutral overall mod or it this just a green forum?

American Greeks here like JVC always bashing the reall Greeks in Greece for being corrupt and all these kind of accusations, but I'm not the first one experiencing this kind of corrupt actions by PAO mods on this forum just like they did on Greeksoccer.com

Dont have to gave me another warning bad Green boys... I'M OUT.

• Like it 1

I have and will be deleting offending posts with no warnings. Dialogue implies civility, otherwise it's an idiot's screaming match--the kind that we don't want here. I'm all for freedom of expression, but there is a way of doing. Because some don't really understand what this means, let me put it in simple terms:

• does my post contribute to making this forum a pleasant place to hang out?  [pleasant for the community, not for the provocateur]
  • is it appropriate for the topic and the place? 
  • does it respect the other members? we don't have to agree, but we can respectfully disagree.
  • Like it 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...