Phantis Forums
cocksta

Daily Team News

cocksta    727

Seems the club  is finally making the right moves keeping the young core players letting the coach do his work and build for the future epitelos giati ama exame akoma to tzigger tha exei dializi tin omada

Giourkas    733

He seems to show up for big matches (vs Gavros) but then goes MIA for long stretches.

If his heart isn't in it, asta la vista baby! Let a young Greek take his spot.

(Can a mod move this post to the daily news thread please.? Thanks)

Edited by Giourkas

Green Man    300

^^^guess will have to wait this one out who know's his be linked to moving away always.. personally id be suprised if he leave's unless its quite a good offer

AEK86    21

Hey chaps, any news on Ninis? Is he fit or still recovering from injury? Curious to see if he's been getting any game time.. Thanks!

Green Man    300

^^^i think it is still way to early to define him..this season was always about getting him back up to speed gamewise fitneswise injuryfree...whats alarmed me and ive said notting all along is the expectation on him.. his been down for quite a while formwise fitness loan moves not working out.. but yet he comes back to pao and after 2-3 months the expection heights has hit the roof again!!...i think everyone should realise it will be quite a slow process for ninis to be back to his old self let him find his own way..give him a whole summer to prepare with a set system good close nit squad and of course a coach who believes in him!!.. middle of the season hitting the ground running was never going to happen simple!!.. its important to coach ninis back to what he was and if any man can do it.. for sure its giannis! :)

Edited by Green Man
  • Like it 1