Phantis Forums
cocksta

Panathinaiko Kafenio

I saw the gavroi play against a fairly crappy apoel side. Man they are a tough watch, even when they are creating chances.

In the first they didn't play too bad as long as marin was combining with fortounis. Marin is great signing for them but doesn't have the stamina. Martins looks a decent distributer of the ball. Their only hope is if these three start balling but bento is yet to put them on all at the same time. 

Seba is a terrible player. If pardo is fit, you don't think twice about replacing him.

Their dm/cm were just as bad as previous seasons when they had samaris.

Difference is they are missing forward runs from mazuaku and elabdellaoui and offcourse chori who made them tick. Those current fullbacks are not of the same quality, whilst their center backs are laughable.

Oh and the turks pulled of a steal with that deal with cardozo.

^Let them keep losing! I LOVE IT!

SO FAR...

ARUKA

HAPOEL

AEL

APOEL...

and the TSIRKO goes on!

I am waiting for that next 7ara to emerge!

Tha gelasei ki o pio pukramenos! LOL

Edited by Lamiara ole

Panionios will likely get raided again

Send boumal back in exchange for their number 10 before the gavroi get their hands on him.

It's no secret that they are already eyeing risvanis.

Obviously I'm not.

Just trying to be as ridiculous as the statement I read here that Marinakis can even be compared to someone like Pablo Escobar.

• Like it 1

You can have this conversation somewhere else please 

MODS can the last few messages moved somewhere else 

Edited by Accor6

AEK had a chance to finish off the half dead gavro and royally screwed it up....  Gavro and us will vie it out for the title

Bento is a better coach than a lot give him credit... definately undressed Ketsbaia for this match

If Fortouni gets rolling... this will be a nail-biting finish

Maniatis doesn't cut it for them anymore....

They want zeca for the ethiniki

No thanks!

Only pao matters

I've explained this time and time again...  Not in the mood to get into this again... lol

Maybe cocksta or jimmy can explain....

LOL I'm not the mood right now, but long story short Grkfreezer624 is not a fan of the NT, he doesn't want our players playing for the NT, and if you mention the words Ethniki or National Team.. his response will be Gamietai i Ethniki.

Don't get offended boys, he's also a big Mantzios and Ten Cate fan lol

In essence, the NT is an Epo boys club... the very same epo that's been part of the red system all these years in the SL. Many feel that it's not worth exposing green players to injury in the service of such a corrupt organization...

• Like it 1

On 5.10.2016 at 11:41 PM, NickTheGreek said:

Why the negative attitude to the NT guys?

They have become gayro-like.

• Like it 1

On 10/6/2016 at 8:37 AM, Giourkas said:

In essence, the NT is an Epo boys club... the very same epo that's been part of the red system all these years in the SL. Many feel that it's not worth exposing green players to injury in the service of such a corrupt organization...

Απίθανα σκηνικά διαδραματίστηκαν στο ημίχρονο της αναμέτρησης Ελλάδα – Κύπρος, όπου προπηλακίστηκαν δημοσιογράφοι του ΣΠΟΡ – FM! «Γαμ@ τον Παναθηναϊκό σας και τον Αλαφούζο», τους έλεγαν και τους έφτυναν! Ξύλο στα επίσημα!

Την ώρα που οι δύο ομάδες ήταν στα αποδυτήρια τα επίσημα μετατρέπονταν σε «ρινγκ» και στα δημοσιογραφικά εκτυλίσσονταν σκηνές ντροπής!

Σε ό,τι αφορά το επεισόδιο στα επίσημα του «Γεώργιος Καραϊσκάκης» έπεσαν... ψιλές! Τα χειρότερα, όμως, έμελλε να διαδραματιστούν στα δημοσιογραφικά του γηπέδου, όπου προπηλάκισαν τους δημοσιογράφους του ΣΠΟΡ FM 94,6. Άγνωστοι που δεν έχει διευκρινιστεί πως βρέθηκαν εκεί άρχισαν να βρίζουν και να φτύνουν τους σπορτκάστερ και να τους φωνάζουν: «Γαμ@ τον Παναθηναϊκό σας και τον Αλαφούζο»!

Πρόκειται, βέβαια, για ένα περιστατικό που συνέβη υπό την ευθύνη της ΕΠΟ και της αστυνομίας, που άφησαν απροστάτευτους τους δημοσιογράφους στο συγκεκριμένο γήπεδο

Zeca would walk into that team and would be effective if the gameplan is all about grind and chasing the ball.

You can't put him next to maniatis and ask them to take control of the game.

Anyway, all this talk is nonsense. Zeca's commitments are to the club, i don't want him involved in that circus they got running over there. 

That goes for lucas as well.

• Like it 1