Jump to content
Phantis Forums
cocksta

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

In other news... Risvani is suddenly "injured" a day before the match with the Gavro.....

 

He is already signed for them but they are trying to determine a loop hole so the gavro doesn't have to pay us for the transfer....

I don't know if he has agreed with them already, but the gayroi does not need any loophole. Risvanis contract with Panionios expires this upcoming summer, so he can sign for whatever club he wants in January. 

That a$$ clown Anastasiou should be sued for criminal acts against the club for releasing Risvani. Alafouzos should obviously also have put his foot down in this case.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

The funny thing is all the refereeing mistakes are being swept under the rug despite them being deciders in the game's result... there were at least 10-12 that I counted

And every team but one has been cheated at least once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The gavroi are +2 and they have played a derby and won at panionios

We are -2 and have had a easier schedule.

This doesn't bode well.

Those bastards have their worst roster for some time and yet the confidence from winning the title every year propels them to the top. They always seem to come away with points against teams that the other 3 drop points against.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"1 εκατομυριο εσπασε σε 20 διαφορετικες στοιχιματικες εταιριες και πηρε 11.5 καθηστε τωρα και βγαλε τους ολους αχρηστους! Ο στιλ τα ρουφαγε σαν αβγα ο μπεργ κοιταζε τα νυχια και ο στραματσονι κοιμοτανε!καλα κρασια!κονομανε στην πλατη της ομαδας εδω και χρονια!"

This is written somewhere…I hope it's not true!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would have completely believed this to be true if Dimitraki has any sort of influence in the PAE...

This happened in the 08 season when we again lost to Xanthi (title losing game)... Dimitraki bet on Xanthi and made out like a bandit.. I believe Morris also made quite a bit of cash and got red carded in the process

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

Yah.... the Superfoods sponsor

I was wondering why they added that part to the name. It sounds stupid... is he boys with marinakis or something ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accor please correct me if I'm wrong but Giannakopoulos was desparate for cash so he got the Sponsor "SuperFoods" to brand our team.  This caused MASSIVE upheaval in the organized fan base leading to various forums being closed (GWF and others).  

There was some intense tension between the fans and him but things seemed to be die down over the next 2-3 months

Then lately, Sparti FC (Gianakopoulos owns them) came out and sided with the same system that has been running Greek Football.  This goes against EVERYTHING that PAO has been striving to change and fight for the past 7-8 yrs

He basically sided with the devil which has caused tensions to boil to the brim.  There are various theories out there that they are in business together however I'm not sure if any of this is founded by evidence or just conspiracy theories

Nevertheless, his websites highlight Gavro articles moreso than PAO articles....

Everyone can make their own impression of Dimitri Giannakopoulo but actions speak louder than words and its crazy how 10 years ago Accor and I met a photographer who knew innerworkings of the "big time personalities" in Greece and he has nothing but POISON to say about him

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

The poison known on Dimitraki has infected the basketball team as well

 

Got absolutely humilated in Bball

I read some where g13 never showed up to the last game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

Accor please correct me if I'm wrong but Giannakopoulos was desparate for cash so he got the Sponsor "SuperFoods" to brand our team.  This caused MASSIVE upheaval in the organized fan base leading to various forums being closed (GWF and others).  

There was some intense tension between the fans and him but things seemed to be die down over the next 2-3 months

Then lately, Sparti FC (Gianakopoulos owns them) came out and sided with the same system that has been running Greek Football.  This goes against EVERYTHING that PAO has been striving to change and fight for the past 7-8 yrs

He basically sided with the devil which has caused tensions to boil to the brim.  There are various theories out there that they are in business together however I'm not sure if any of this is founded by evidence or just conspiracy theories

Nevertheless, his websites highlight Gavro articles moreso than PAO articles....

Everyone can make their own impression of Dimitri Giannakopoulo but actions speak louder than words and its crazy how 10 years ago Accor and I met a photographer who knew innerworkings of the "big time personalities" in Greece and he has nothing but POISON to say about him

 

Wow... and to think he had made a big fuss in those interviews a while back about the corrupt system in Greek sports 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just throwing this out there....where has going against the system gotten us?  This is Greece we're talking about,  the whole country is corrupt...how long will it take to change things?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:32 AM, Grkfreezer624 said:

He controlled that lockerroom well alright.....

Controlled it very well with a gutsy win overnight,not an easy place to go to and get a result (ask Oly fans), that after a tough 2 weeks he and our players had.

Freezer guess the locker room problems those AEK players you mentioned wasn't correct, sport-fm telling fibs and you are buying into them :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

^^^

Controlled it well, huh?

Is that why he's out of a job already?   

I don't see how you can bag a coach who had his team sitting equal with your team.

So what did sport-fm say about his losing his job?

Edited by Original Sydney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Original Sydney said:

I don't see how you can bag a coach who had his team sitting equal with your team.

So what did sport-fm say about his losing his job?

The fact that he BARELY did any off the field work with the team

There are no tactics... there is no instruction on how to expose a team's weakness...

Pretty much the new coach has a fresh slate to install whatever mindset he wants to b/c there was none of that while he was there

And yes... it sickens me to see your team on equal points with my team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

The fact that he BARELY did any off the field work with the team

There are no tactics... there is no instruction on how to expose a team's weakness...

Pretty much the new coach has a fresh slate to install whatever mindset he wants to b/c there was none of that while he was there

And yes... it sickens me to see your team on equal points with my team

Why is it sickening do you think your team is actually way better than ours?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I think we have a better team than yours... you lack personalities on your team and the few you have are always injured or lose the plot

Almeida never really plays

Xristodoulopoulo is a hot head and EASILY rattled (see Larissa game)

Ukranian CB he's pretty decent.. only reliable player on your team

Lescott gets injured on "vacation" but its really his knee injury from the summer that prevented him from going to the gavro

Aravidis isn't really rated nor can be relied on b/c he's never been a true goal scorer

 

Compared to PAOK/Gavro/Us... you have the least depth and now with a truly inexperienced coach things could implode really quick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^I think most will agree that PAO has a better team on paper.  That being said,  so far our European campaign seems to be going nowhere,  and the fact that we lost at HOME to Xanthi shows we have too many issues that need to be solved.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×