Phantis Forums
cocksta

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Accor6    696

Γουέστ Χαμ ξεκίνησε έρευνα για τη μεταγραφή του Μαζουακού από τον Ολυμπιακό, καθώς εμφανίζονται χαμένα χρήματα που έχουν πάει σε άγνωστα χέρια!

Δημοσίευμα της βρετανικής Daily Mail αποκαλύπτει την έρευνα που έχει ξεκινήσει η Γουέστ Χαμ για την μεταγραφή του Αρτούρ Μαζουακού από τον Ολυμπιακό, καθώς πιστεύουν πως έχουν πληρώσει 1εκ. λίρες παραπάνω!

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superleague/article/243022/skandalo-sti-metagrafi-mazoyakoy

Green Man    300

that is exactly what i thought inter are tragic now day's it seems like any half decent team could beat them....but look at sassuolo they beat bilbao 3-0 that was the result of the night for me that and dundalk drawing 1-1 with a dutch away 10 men too!!! :P

Grkfreezer624    270

Btw for those interested... Lambrou started... worst player on the field....  cheap give aways at least 4-5 times

His talent is there but he needed to wait his time to start or become a sub at PAO....  might be ready in 2 years... but his inexperience and lack of football IQ is massively showing today

Grkfreezer624    270

Yah...

Ideye saved them...  they looked TERRIBLE but thats what title contenders/champions do... they find a way to turn it around

At the begininig of the 2nd half, it looked like Irakli was going to have a comfortable win but then a handball in the box and Tsori scored

Then looked like it was going to be a comfortable draw for Irakli... and a Ideye came on and with a moment of brilliance he found the back of the net

The gavro does NOT look good from what I saw today.... poor team chemistry and playing with a chip on their shoulder

Hrakli does not look like a quality side either... aside from1-2 players... they do not have a good squad and their keeper is atrocious

I cringe everytime I see Kapino play for them.... he's turned into a really solid keeper and reads plays very well... he cut out a bunch of threatening passes/plays... Would be a starter for us 

jvc    752

^^Yes and no Pana97.  Some players have what it takes from the moment they step foot on the pitch....Regardless with whom and what quality they're playing with .  Other players they stick with it work hard and with time find a way to make it on a big club,  he doesn't seem to be neither  of these types of players.

Edited by jvc

val    220

I don't think anyone doubted samba's fitness. Simply when you have moledo, you need someone to complement him - someone with better touch on the ball and is much quicker. The guy is a monster, doesn't even have to move his neck muscles to generate power but football is played on the ground as well and attackers are going to expose his lack of pace.

As for Essien, well he doesn't offer any value now that he no longer run.