Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

Glad to see you here as well Lamiara. You were known as Takis once ? Well there's only one Takis lately and he became a Takaros but now the poor sod is in exile . Nobody wants him anymore .

That's what happens to " dicktaters " who try rule with an iron fist.

• Like it 2

Glad to see you here as well Lamiara. You were known as Takis once ? Well there's only one Takis lately and he became a Takaros but now the poor sod is in exile . Nobody wants him anymore .

That's what happens to " dicktaters " who try rule with an iron fist.

Good riddence to him and all the red parasites!

By the way,I hear that the GS site is up for sale!

Does anyone know the asking price?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks man! Yeah, i kinda did a comeback at the other site right before it shut down xD I'm going into a period of several exams at the uni, and i kinda have some personal problems thats time consuming right now. But ill try to post as often as i can :D

• 3 weeks later...

You guys can say whatever you want

But massive respect for the olympiakos BBall team....

I wasn't rooting for them BY ANY MEANS.... but you have to respect the effort they put in to make it to the final...

One of the lower budget teams and still able to compete and beat some giants....   

Spanoulis is making his case for being best Greek player ever... he's a c***, no doubt, but a hell of a player

If only Traki could see what the Aggelopouloi bros are doing and follow suit..... instead Traki too busy making a mockery out of our club and sniffing coke off strippers assholes

Edited by Grkfreezer624

I really don't think it's that accurate. 3D is good no doubt bur VSpan ain't really that far behind. The guy makeS big shots.

But I agree with Freezer on his other points. Trakis is the worst thing to ever happen to any PAO team. The guy is a clown And is responsible for one of the worst pao teams a long time. To think people actually wanted this guy buy the soccer team. He's a catastrophe and an embarrassment And is running the BC into the ground. That team will be nothing once 3D retires.

Really don't see how 3D is THAT much better than Spanoulis.... but then again...  I will admit that I don't consistently watch basketball so I may be talking out of my ass... but I do follow peripherally and it seems that Spanoulis has basically single handedly led them to 3 Final Four Finals....two of which he won against the odds

Its mind boggling to think at one point in time we had BOTH of those guys on our team....   If only we had kept Spanouli....  we'd be talking about 10 Euroleagues titles instead of 6

Oly is one of top spending teams in Europe! Actually there was an article recently that showed how the euro titles usually go to the top 1-3 spenders!! There are exceptions, but the rule stands. It's the same in soccer too.

Guys as a third person looking in, there is absolutely no comparison between Diamantidi and Spanouli. Spanoulis is a great player but Diamantidi is on a level all on his own and probably one of if not the most influential Greek player since Gali. The guy has it all: vision, passing, shooting, blocking, speed, dribble, long range, short range. He can play 3 positions with ease (pg,sg,sf) and even 4 if he needs to. Aside from being an all around better player than Spanouli, he is also a better team player than Spanouli and in my opinion superior in every aspect of the game. He's shined on a better team as well and has outshined Spanouli in the games between them. Not to mention that visually from his shot to his movements Diamantidi plays the game much more brilliantly. No comparison. 

• Like it 3

^ Na eisai Kala. great analysis

Spanoulis is a very good player but Diamantidis is in a whole different stratosphere

Spanoulis left because he didn't want to be overshadowed by Diamandidis. I can find this courageous and wining two Euroleague titles proves that he is a great player but after watching so many finals both domestically and internationally you can see the vast gap in many categories as players between the 2, as Che mentiones above.

• Like it 3