Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

in my eyes its unprofessional to sign yet another busted hasbeen despite so many younger posters doing handstands

over time you will understand what i mean

in my eyes its unprofessional 5k fans show up at the airport to greet another conceisao or a biscan

in my eyes its unproffrsional our fans allow the curtains be draped on top of their eyes when the same mistakes happen whether we had an abundance of money or where we are now(alafouzos and his bumbling choices of coaches)

Edited by Spirtto13
  • Like it 1

• 4 weeks later...

Today marks one year I've been a member of this forum. Although this hasn't been the best year of Greek soccer (by any means), I believe that things will improve, and that our league is slowly becoming more competitive than it was 2-3 years ago. Thanks to everybody for keeping this forum alive, I really enjoy coming hear and reading about the depressing state of our national team, jvc's rants, and corruption :P Sorry if I'm not the most consistent poster like a used to be, I've just been a little busy with school and stuff... Anyways, thank you all again, and I look forward to a better year!

• Like it 1

^^ did they reinforce those squads or did they sell the pieces afterwards?

Did Tzigger dismantle the Rizoupoli team after the double? Yes or no.

Did he sell Seitaridis days before Euro 2004?

Did he alienate Nikopolidis and gift rap him to the Gavs?

Did he bar access to Basinas to our practice fields?

Did he declare war on Kyrgiakos?

Did they declare war on Gate 13 on more than 1 occasion?

Did they promise the fan base a new state of the art stadium?

Where did the millions go from the team's runs in Europe? (Cause again it didn't go into the squad that's for sure...)

Yup, what owners that family...

.... the family

7 titles in how many yrs, totally unacceptable

the 4-0 cup slaughter in 2007 was the final straw

yes we are nowhere but they deserved to be humiliated they are ratbags

B) B) Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 1

• 1 month later...

That gayro bunch looked ...great last night against the beeeeee sheva bunch!

What a bunch of losers.

Bouxesas tad them they shouldn't come back from israel if they don't advance!

Apparently the refs are playing them 50-50 and they have a problem cooping with it!

Kseutiles are out. Beginning of the end

The older posters will remember what i predicted a couple of years ago...Let's see what happens with Marinakis now

KSEUTILES OUT

LOL!! Welcome back aderfe!

Both PAOK and Olympiakos out of Champions League! Feel bad for PAOK they gave it their all, but couldnt be happier the kseftiles of Greek football are out! It was nice when they qualified directly in the groups all these years! OUSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT!

Edited by Jimmy Prasinos
  • Like it 1

LOL!! Welcome back aderfe!

Both PAOK and Olympiakos out of Champions League! Feel bad for PAOK they gave it their all, but couldnt be happier the kseftiles of Greek football are out! It was nice when they qualified directly in the groups all these years! OUSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT!

All these years in the Champions league Marinakis did nothing for his team and the sheep who clapped for him. Now, after he destroyed Greek soccer being a member of a criminal organization, has his team playing qualifiers and had since last Christmas to make it happen and what did he do? NOTHING. TZIGGER # 2. Only for himself!

KSEUTILES OUT!

Edited by Accor6
  • Like it 4

Kseutiles are out. Beginning of the end

The older posters will remember what i predicted a couple of years ago...Let's see what happens with Marinakis now

KSEUTILES OUT

Pousse re Kojax? Good to see you are alive and well  :tup:

Crumbs, don't get your collective underwears soiled, Marinaki ain't going no where, open bet to anyone who has the @@ any stakes.

I will never forget all the s%$#! talking marinakis did about cisse and pao after the disgraceful game in karaiskaki in 2011. It would be so hilarious to me if he just used olympiakos and their cl money to get Nottingham forest.

Edited by Triffili04
  • Like it 2