Phantis Forums

Olympiakos Champions League Draw

Omonoia9

This is a tough group. Athletico Madrid plays very tight and has tough defense.Juventus has some great quality players that can score. I don't know much about Malmo. Originally I thought we can fight for 2nd with Juve but after all the changes these last few weeks: Manolas, Samaris, Holembas and now Avraam Papadopoulos!... I'm not quite sure anymore...

I didn't like that Manolas left but I understand the situation. Avraam, one of our captains is also a huge loss. I really liked Holembas as well. Samaris may be a huge loss really in a couple of years if he plays solid at Benfica.

Because our defence is really depleted... Ok we have Abidal, Siovas, Botia and Avlonitis... Which is much weaker (IMHO) than previous seasons.

I believe as of now, 3rd place would be the best they can do.

This is a tough group. Athletico Madrid plays very tight and has tough defense.Juventus has some great quality players that can score. I don't know much about Malmo. Originally I thought we can fight for 2nd with Juve but after all the changes these last few weeks: Manolas, Samaris, Holembas and now Avraam Papadopoulos!... I'm not quite sure anymore...

I didn't like that Manolas left but I understand the situation. Avraam, one of our captains is also a huge loss. I really liked Holembas as well. Samaris may be a huge loss really in a couple of years if he plays solid at Benfica.

Because our defence is really depleted... Ok we have Abidal, Siovas, Botia and Avlonitis... Which is much weaker (IMHO) than previous seasons.

I believe as of now, 3rd place would be the best they can do.

We'll get 3rd at least, but anything better would be tough. Making this worse is the fact that I am also a Juve fan!